D. Gray-Man Manga relaunches in new Jump Square Crown

lateChoco

2CtHKnH.jpg

YOCS5LX.jpg

2nd pic obtain on jump square website.

In this new August issue for Jump SQ Crown; a quarterly magazine, it is going to feature one of Katsura Hoshino's work, D.Gray-man.

After a long hiatus of about 3 years, D.Gray-man is coming back on this 17th July.

This manga is launched originally in Weekly Shonen Jump starting from 2004, then in Jump Square (monthly) magazine in 2009. But due to Hoshino-sensei's health problem, this manga has been on hiatus and off, and the longest hiatus starts from 2013 to now.

Synopsis: Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after the Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.

Source ANN

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lateChoco

• STARRK

• Saga

• glesh

Yeah, damn yeah.

I heard it went on quite the long hiatus. Yesterday stumbled upon a happy DGM fan.

I gotta resume the read though. *chuckles

I'm one of the DGM fan... XD And it really has been a long wait! Have to reread the whole manga or the recent arc to refresh my memory.

But the latest chapter really leave more questions, but it also revealed a huge revelation.

Allen Walker is still so hot!!!... Tyki too!!! His facepalm ♥... :cuteonion45:

• 7 months later...

Yeah, recently reread the manga after the last part of the anime :3

Its good DGM is back in action and it will be having sequel anime as well! Really, looking forward to this :)

i haven't read the manga, but the anime was so hanging...and i read some news that there will be a "sequel" to the anime, based on what i read (i forgot on what news)~~ not sure if it's was sequel or if they'll re-made the anime...but either ways, i'm so happy and i can't wait! :)