Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• hoshinomei

• kitsune972

• Cherryyaoi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

There is a working link on the first post of page 3. Please check all the links on all pages of a thread before asking for re-upload.

• 2 months later...

ok so i used daemon tools to mount "togainu.cue" and it still keeps popping up that I don't have the game disc inserted.... not sure what to do...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

(Sorry i'm French so if write something weird which means nothing please excuse me :D)

So! I downloaded the file from the link you gave but when I try to follow the instructions you give I don't understand why it's not the same as you in my laptop I don't have the same things as you when I download and when I try to 'extract the files...' it makes a new file with files in it...

Please I need help :/

Hey i want to ask you i f you know something. i got a problem when i want to play TnC game. i already follow the instruction but in the end, the game has written "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." could you find it how could i resolve it? if you think the install program has damage in begun, could you gift me a real installer program? thanks for help. (The game installed in Windows 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nevermind this, I got the game working already! Thanks a lot for the game! Have been looking this game for a long time ^^

How did you do? é///w///è

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anybody having problems with opening the game in Windows 10 or any other new Windows, I found a fix for this. Which requires no need to downgrade or use a new operating system.

Credit to Kojichan on aarinfantasy for posting this fix.

All you need to do is download this file here:

After installing, replace the original togainunochi.exe with the new one in the zip. Remember that this located in your installation folder. Probably looking like this: NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ This is the NoDVD version of the game.

When you're done with this task, proceed on setting the game compatibility to Windows Vista.

This should make the game executable and playable now. Enjoy! :leaf12:

• 8 months later...

So guys, I had the same problem with the freezing screen and the solution that I found was to click with the right button on the game and select properties, change the compatibility mode (I’m using for this configuration “Windows Vista Service Pack 2” but my windows is "windows 10"). Although it will still be frozen, once you go to "task manager" while the game is frozen and click "file/archive" on top of the screen (with the game selected) and click on "perform new task", the game will unfreeze. I’m sorry if you guys couldn’t understand how to do it, it’s that my computer isn’t set to English so I don’t know which options you guys have and my english is not so good either …. I hope it works for you guys!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

i'm having the same problem as azevedo where it freezes but when i click "perform new task" in task manager it comes up with another pop up window with "create new task" and it just makes me open a file or something. i tried to open the file the game is in and open the game itself but it's not working and it just stays frozen so i have to do "end task" to get it to close. any ideas?

• 3 months later...

i cant launch the game, i already did everything and the game icon is there and i click it and launch it as administrator and nothing

help please!!!!