togainu.jpg

Name: Togainu no Chi

Platform: Windows98SE/Me/2000/XP

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: Pentium II 300Mhz (recommended 450Mhz)

RAM: 64MB (recommended 128MB)

HDD: 300MB free space (recommended 650MB)

Video: 800x600 resolution or higher

Download Togainu no Chi BL Game:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

drag togainu.icm.ecm file to the unecm.exe file.

mount the togainu.cue image with Daemon Tools and install the game.

(instructions on how to install are in the zipped folder)

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 19

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hoshinomei

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• kitsune972

• Shouhei

The English patch is now 100% complete.

Please retrieve from

• 2 months later...

Isn't there any link for windows 7 or perhaps can you please tell me other possible games for this set-up because most of the games are not compatible ( or i don't know how to make them work) on the windows 7 system ?? T_T

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I encountered this while extracting the downloaded files... What should I do? T_T

! C:\Users\Mei\Downloads\Togainu no Chi\[Nitro+CHiRAL] Togainu no Chi.part2.rar: CRC failed in togainu.img.ecm. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Mei\Downloads\Togainu no Chi\[Nitro+CHiRAL] Togainu no Chi.part2.rar: Unexpected end of archive

! C:\Users\Mei\Downloads\Togainu no Chi\[Nitro+CHiRAL] Togainu no Chi.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in togainu.img.ecm. The volume is corrupt

Nevermind this, I got the game working already! Thanks a lot for the game! Have been looking this game for a long time ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ooook, so, I'm not sure if I can post this, since the thread is old and all...

I've followed the instructions, installed the game, applied the patch. Everything is running smoothly until now, but whenever I try to save the game, the save data is created but the game freezes and the program stops responding. I have to close it by force through task manager, and the same happens when I try to load a save data. Can anyone help me here, please?

I am using Windows 8 so that may be the case, but I've seen other Win8 users who didn't have this problem so I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried downloading part 2 yesterday and it cut off halfway for some reason. When I went to redownload it on sendspace it said that the file is unavailable. I can still download the other two parts but part 2 still says unavailable. Will the link be fixed soon?

• 1 month later...
I tried downloading part 2 yesterday and it cut off halfway for some reason. When I went to redownload it on sendspace it said that the file is unavailable. I can still download the other two parts but part 2 still says unavailable. Will the link be fixed soon?

thank you so much for the upload! but i also have the same issue with ↑

• 2 weeks later...

First of all... THANK YOU SO MUCH for uploading this game, I was really looking for it! But may I ask you to reupload link 2? Because sendpace says 'the file is not available' every time I try. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...