Key

Here's a quick guide on how to customize your profile page.

I. First, go on your profile and click on Customize My Profile button, which is located in the right.

AQwNuFo.jpg

II. On the window that appears, you can customize various aspects of your profile. In order to change the profile background to an image instead of a color, click on the color square near Page Background, as marked in the image below:

rRGVVhr.jpg

III. On the small popup that appears, click on Use Image. Then copy the URL of the image you want to use and paste it in the field below, in between brackets, then click on Submit. Do not click on Choose Image

AFeLvSi.jpg

IV. The popup will disappear and you will be taken back to the first window. First click on Save and then, on the popup that appears, click Okay.

qLU282w.jpg

That's about it. If you have any questions about customizing a profile, feel free to post in this thread.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Fake2

• Dayu

• voide

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please click

and scroll down to the bottom, at User Customization. Please select Show User Customizations if it's set on Hide User Customizations and save, then check again your profile page to see if the Customize Profile button appeared.

Please click

and scroll down to the bottom, at User Customization. Please select Show User Customizations if it's set on Hide User Customizations and save, then check again your profile page to see if the Customize Profile button appeared.

I already had that option enabled, anyway I did it again and didn't appeared.

Thanks for your reply!

I took a look over the main settings of your account and saw you changed quite some - like you disabled the display of signatures. If you want me to look further into it, please set a temporary password and send it to me in a PM so I can log into your account and check all the settings.

Yeah, I have a bad connection so I disabled the signatures options.

Perhaps the problem is that my browser is not actualized. I will check with a diferent computer and if that's not the problem I will contact you again. Thank you so much for the bother!

• 10 months later...

Between 930-935px in weight and the height varies on various factors - how many visitors you have on profile, if you have videos added, if you are in groups and how many groups you're in etc.

• 5 months later...

May I know the estimated standard/normal height (if there's any) for background profile? I did the inspect thing on Chrome to find out & tried applied my bg image but I can't get it on full. (I want my bg img in full size not tiles)

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for this. I don't really have much artistic and creative talent but I wanted to customise my profile page so each time I try it, I refer to this thread and the other one posted by Sai-Miyoshi. Thanks to you both! Lol I hope I've improved, if only a little! ^^