Loveless Fanclub

KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

I lovvve Loveless^^ It was an amazingly cute story. I haven't caught up with the manga yet though. Last chapter I read ( think it was 90 or something) they were fighting this girl named Bloodless I believe. I like the way how the characters are named after emotions with -less on the end. It's like I'm without "this" and my sacrifice fulfills that missing part of me so without them I'd be nothing^^ Gwaah so cute :p

At the begining when I 1st read Loveless, I was really confused because it seemed so sudden! You have some random grown man approaching a child saying "I Love You" and trying his hardest to get with him. I was like "Creep >.>" But now I look at it and think it's so cute no matter how...old...Soubi...is- Wait how hold is he anyways rabbit12 lolz What do you guys think??

I have watched some of the anime before but I prefer the manga because the manga is always better than the anime because it's originally what the author wanted :) But in the anime I loooved how Ritsuka's voice sounds when he whines Soubi's name :3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarillo

• KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

• panda16

• cat_greenmoon

Hello Leanna, you're welcome! :3 But aaaahhh, you're spoiling me, I haven't read so much (I'm at vol 7 now .__.) -stopes reading till next passage -

Yeah, Loveless is so strange at the beginning! But it's such a loveable story though. Like Kio said, Soubi is kinda pedophilic :D Kio is so cool xD

The question of Soubis age... I was thinking about it very often and I think he has to be roundabout 20. Ritsuka was 12 when Seimei "died" at the age of 17. And that's two years ago, so Seimei has to be 19. And when Soubi's the same age as him, he is 19/20 :) He's at a university and that age fits.

Yeah, the manga is also better because of the drwaing style *.* I love Ritsuka in the manga, he is soooo cute :3

• 3 months later...

Well Loveless is my fav yaoi anime!

I can't help identifying a lil bit of me with Ritsuka

And i really like the atmosphere of the anime!!

Want to read the mangá! but i'll have to buy it on the internet T_T'~

I agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, but i want to see Ritsuka again :3~

• 2 weeks later...

boo i wish there was more to loveless. it's pretty good and now that i'm aware of the manga i think i found something i can occupy myself with :3

I'm from Australia, I don't have the soudtrack but really want it, and I'm planning on buying the rest of the manga, I bought the first volume, didn't have enough for anymore, so I'll tell you if there is a difference when I'm done reading. And I've bought the anime (one of the few BL animes you can buy in Australia)

• 5 months later...

Loveless is a great anime/manga i own some of mangas and i think that the manga is better than the anime because there is more detail here and there but they did a really good work with the anime too.

-U.S.A

Loveless is amazing!! It is so adorable :D I own vol 1-7 and 9, 10..I think. all I know is I'm missing 8 right now so i'm paused at 7...even though I'm pretty sure i read past it a long time ago :p Anyways, both manga/anime are great! Manga is more detailed and keeps going though so that is a little better

~ U.S.A

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The manga was ok, but hated the episodes! :hamtaro-005 (14): but not the best for me :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like loveless for its being a like "undercover" yaoi show but than again "a out and about" yaoi it was different form others and I enjoyed it...

• 4 weeks later...

hmm sadly i do not own the soundtrack

I'm from the US in little old Montana lol.

I love both the anime and manga, i do own some of the manga and i hope to get more.

i found about loveless a while ago from a friend of mine who lent me her loveless anime after that i was in love:)

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard of Loveless on and off for a few years. I only now just started getting into the story. I'm only on episode 5 and I'm soo addicted~!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I rewatch Loveless every few years, because it's so good.

For favorite songs, I think other people have mentioned the same, but it'd be Seimei~Tragedies, Naughts, and Tsuki no Curse. Michiyuki has been growing on me since my most recent rewatch, though! ^^

Anyway, I love this series, the concept of having "mimi" is pretty interesting, and I don't think anything quite like Loveless exists in any other story. It's very memorable, to me!

I'm also from the U.S. :D

• 4 years later...

I've watched the anime and I'm now getting into the manga, I'm currently on volume 5 and I love it ^_^ the mangaka has very nice art and I really like the neko mimi and fighter sacrifice concept!  I like soubi too even though he's a creep...  :cuteonion07:

Also my fave track aside from Seimei~Tragedies, I really like Mysterious Way! 

Edited by AobaSeragaki420