Loveless Fanclub

KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

For all the lovers of Loveless.

Does anybody else have the soundtrack and think it's brilliant? Japanese French Music :p Also what's your favorite track?

Does anyone own the manga? Is better or worse than the anime?

Also add where you're from in the world, so we can see how much Loveless is around the world :D

Cleveland, UK :)

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarillo

• KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

• Nikkehnak

• cat_greenmoon

Cleveland Uk!?! I just finished University at Teesside! Back home in hertfordshire near London now :p but going back up for graduation in nov. I've loved loveless for yearss

• Like 1

Cleveland Uk!?! I just finished University at Teesside!

lolol I'm from Cleveland too. Did you enjoy Teesside Uni? I can't decide where I want to go to study ~

My fav track is Michiyuki. So so pretty. I'm still hoping they make another series.

Hiya! Teesside Uni was great for me yeah but I can only talk for my course really :p I studied game design art and that was a brilliant intensive course. My friends from other courses all enjoyed their respective fields there also :)

And yes! They did stop the anime so abruptly. They need to do another series for the anime because in my opinion, the story really starts after the anime finishes lol.

• Like 1

I am certainly looking forward to the Manga now :D I have the anime and if I wasn't to know that there is more story in manga, I would have though the ending to the anime was fairly OK...It would do. But now I know there's more! :o

I love the opening and ending tracks, I guess I like the main themes like 'Memories -Ristuka-', 'Tragedies -Semei-' and 'Fidelity - Soubi' better as they are instrumentals, with some French singing in them. Though my all time favorite is 'Noughts' (If you listen to that one, you must give it a chance to kick in :))

Also, UNI! Jealous! I never got the chance. My sister goes to Teeside Uni and a few friends of mine. I have seen the lecture rooms and the surrounding accommodation and I love it :D

Think I would do Photography, if I ever thought to go :p

I really liked the Loveless anime but the ending is a bit abrupt so I am hoping they will continue with a second season because of that I got interested in reading the manga to find out what happens next only for the manga series to just stop as well, now I have heard the news they are going to continue the manga which is good since these particular volumes go into the back history and really explain to the audience how this all began. I don't have the CD soundtrack but that would be something I'd like to get along with perhaps any art books because I am sure those are probably absolutely gorgeous to look at!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Loveless but I can't admit to be a hardcore fan.

I liked the anime series and I used to own them in VCD format.

I have never read a manga but I did see a photobook and it was quite lovely.

However, the most major thing I ever did for the fandom was cosplay as Ritsuka not just once...but four times. :)

I strongly felt I could relate to the character and I think I pulled off a Ritsuka cosplay just fine.

You can see my Loveless Cosplay at the Cosplay thread here in YO. :D

I also organized a group cosplay for it and it was quite a successful endeavor.

I love the soundtrack of Loveless, both the opening and closing themes. They're very beautiful and very apt for the mood of the series.

What I liked about Loveless is the strong passion emanating from each of the characters. Doing everything for the sake of the ones they love and I think that message is universal and powerful at the same time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im from London :D And loveless is my all time fave anime ever!!! My fave sound track is tsuki no kaasu loveless beginning xx and Loveless is really good in anime and manga... The manga has a better storyline though xDD xx But i have kept up to date with the manga i shall think :3 Loveless needs more anime.. i mean seiously only 12 episodes the really sucks i finishes it in like 3 days :3 but the manga is so cool!!! I own some of the manga up to book 6 because its not out in english yet... Well online it is but not officially published xx :D

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have any manga but have seen the anime in both sub and dub. I like the dub better because I can finally watch the anime without being distracted with reading the subs. The ending is in a way that 2nd season could be possible because I believe that is Seimei at the end. Does anyone know if they continued the manga so that a 2nd season might happen?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the anime and I've read the first 4 volumes of the manga. I adore the anime but the manga is a little better (although like I said, I've only read about half of it - only up to vol. 8 is available right now in the US). This was one of the first shonen-ai series that I ever read/watched. It'll always have a very special place in my heart.

I haven't heard the soundtrack but I adore the opening and ending theme songs! Tsuki no Kaasu and Michiyuki are both amazing and so beautiful. ^.^

I'm on the East Coast, USA.

Hm.... I love reading the manga, and I have only seen clips of the anime.

I don't exactly have a favorite song from the soundtrack, but Japanese and French sound amazing together.

But I have been in love with loveless for a while now, but I still need to finish reading the series. I only got up to volume 5.

Oh, and I am from the Midwest in the us!

• 1 month later...

Hai :)

I found one pic. I guess all loveless fans might be interested to see it.

Grown up Ritsuka :)

Note:

without ears

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@SailorRishi I know where your avatar and signature picture are from...X3

Oh and thanks for the Ritsuka older pic. So sexy!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to say I'm totally loving Loveless :)

I watched the anime and read the fourth volume. Yesterday I bought the fifth! I'm so exited to see how the story is moving on. Too bad there's only one shop selling Loveless without reservation and I have to travel 40 minutes to buy it -.-

I think the soundtrack is beautiful. I really like the music, I think my favorite track is "Hatful Of Sorrow".

• 2 months later...

I wonder if there will be a second season. Loveless isn't so popular, I think and the mangaka takes so much time >.

I'm reading the manga now, it's really good! I have finished the 6th volume. Argh I wanna buy the seventh soon!

I would really recommend to read the manga; it's worth it! :3

Hello! ^,^

I've watched the anime first, and then read the whole manga, now awaiting the next release =D I adore it

I'm from the Netherlands!

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've also watched the anime and read the manga. (currently waiting for the next chap :hamtaro-005 (10): )

I'm from Portugal, by the way.

I have to say that while I love both the anime and manga, I still prefer the manga. I think it has a darker side.