Final Fantasy XV Coming December 31, 2015

AlphaZero

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Napping sounds so nice! I used to nap a lot but my job requires me to be up at like 4 AM so if I nap then I can't sleep early and I can't wake up early and it's all a mess from there XD

I'm really sorry to hear that you lost some people. That's never an easy thing. Doing these kinds of things are really good distractions. We'll continue with our cardhouses and keep our focus on that godforsaken taske XD But thank you! This RP is going to be a lot of fun and I think you'll have even more fun when you grow more familiar with P4. Souji is my favorite protagonist from the Persona games (although the one from the new P5 game looks amaaaazing).

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Yukuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yoko Shimomura, the woman who did the Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack is composing the music for it !!! I love her!!

YES!!! (Maybe that's why we're still waiting on KH III, huh :p)

I'm reading that the cast is supposed to be as all-male as it gets, which will be really cool after X and X-2. Such opportunities for shipping TuT