Final Fantasy XV Coming December 31, 2015

AlphaZero

Final Fantasy XV

|| Coming soon to North America ||

|| December 31, 2015 ||

cover_of_the_game_final_fantasy_xv___ps4_by_dougsfelipe-d6ao2hz.gif

The latest installment of the Final Fantasy franchise is to be released on December 31, 2015. The game is formerly known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and is an role-playing, action-based Final Fantasy game that has been revealed at to be playable on next generation consoles, which will include the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox one. It is hoped that XV will be able to live up to the series' legacy.

Developed and Published by: Square Enix

Rating Pending

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Yukuu

*gaaaaaaaasp* I didn't know it was coming out so soon! Thank you for sharing! I'll have to preorder it as soon as possible. I'm so excited to play this game. Honestly XIII is one of my favorite trilogies so I was excited to play this back when it was known as Versus XIII. I can hardly believe it's finally coming out ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
It's on amazon for 60 bucks. :D I can't wait to go and buy it, omg. Do YOU SEE MY AVATAR AND MY SIGNATURE?

Of course I saw it! Trust me I fell in love with your avatar and signature the moment I laid my eyes on them. XD I just.. Ahh! I can't wait XD In the meantime I haven't managed to get my hands on Type 0, which I can't stop calling Agito to this day. I'm so sad >.

Omg, I want to get Type 0 so badly. I luwve Final Fantasy so muchhh, dfdsfdsfdsfsfdsfdsfs. LOL. I have the whole trilogy of FF13.

My signature is so hot, I cry.

Hahaha me too, though to be honest I have yet to play Lightning Returns. I'm having trouble finding time to invest in my JRPGs >.

I plan on buying some Persona Q games and watching the anime and LOL, we're in a Persona AU RP too! Oh, yeah, I think it's your turn now for the RP. I have yet to beat Lightning Returns as well. It's summer, so I guess I should be playing my video games, hah~

I actually just posted my response! You can watch Persona 4 the anime. It's SO PERFECT XD They did an excellent job translating the game to the anime. Persona 4 is probably my favorite video game haha. I adore Yosuke which is one of the many reasons I took on his role in the RP. I've been wanting to replay P4, but once again it's hard to dedicate myself to such long RPGs these days. :( I work a lot and I have a lot to study still, but it is summer like you said XD I should relax more haha.

If you want a partner to watch Persona 4 The Animation I'm in ~_^ I've been wanting to rewatch it... As well as replay it hahah. So much I wanna do, right? XD

I love playing RPGs; they're so fun~ And I especially love games with story mode and stuff. And I saw your response. LoVeD iT~ It's summer and I really just stay home all day, but I really should be more productive. Like... with my RPs, exercising, hobbies, video games, summer classes, etc. Haha, we could definitely watch Persona 4 The Animation together. :D I usually watch things without people over skype, b/c we watch while chatting or voicing or something. I'm planning on watching P4 today, after I reply to some other RPs and exercise and doing some summer assignments. Hopefully, I can be productive today.

I hope you can be productive today! I'm sure you can do it. I did some studying today, but I need to do more. It's never quite enough, is it? Since some of my studying was on the computer I used a webpage blocker to keep myself from coming here and going to other sites I just find far too addicting XD It made it easier to study. I plan on doing one more study session but my books are in my car and it's raining like a waterfall so I think I'll hold off until much later XD

If you find yourself watching P4 send me an IM or PM or mention me here or something. I'll gladly watch it! The first episodes are full of Yosuke and Souji so you can get to know them very well ^_^

I hope I can too! I really hope to reply again to the Persona RP. I don't know why, but I'm really excited for it. I'm in the midst of replying to another one. And then I think I'll reply to a couple more until I exercise. Yep. No matter how much you study, it's never quite enough for some reason. LOL. This forum can become quite addicting. I got really addicted to it once I started RPing. And the people are awesome to talk to.

Ohhh, is that an excuse to not study I see? :D

And yeah! I'll definitely tell you when I'm going to watch it.

Yeah I just saw that there was another response! And so soon omg XD Usually it takes me a day to reply hahah! You do the RP thing, my friend! Onwards haha!

It coooooould be an excuse not to study XD Honestly I'm not doing anything so I should probably go ahead and study haha! :p Fill up my time and then when I come back maybe I'll find something to keep myself entertained haha. But yes definitely let me know when you plan to watch it! Maybe it'll inspire me to play again too.

I take forever to do my replies because I always stop in the middle and get distracted with something else, than I go back. But really, it depends on the length of my reply. Yeah~ You should do that. It would be a good way to be productive. For me though, even when I'm not doing anything, I still don't take that time to do something good like studying. I waste it away by napping or playing some weird online game or whatever. Hah.

Napping and playing weird online games are always good decisions XD I don't think I'll be as serious as I was before when I studied. I won't lock the websites, but I'll try to do a little. I mentioned in the other thread that I might try my hand at making a cardhouse. I think I really will XD I dunno why but I find it so cool that you do that even if they're not always successful haha! I bet you're better at them than you think you are ^_^

I've never before locked any websites to get myself to start studying. Since I locked them, I might just give in and unlock them and I won't even study. LOL. I like collecting card decks too. I mean, the designs are so purddyyyyyyy. If you do try your hand at making a cardhouse, it'll take some time, of course. But it is really fun. Well, to me at least. :D

Ahhhh I have a special app XD try downloading SelfControl. It's a website blocking app that prevents you from unlocking the sites. Even if you restart your computer they won't unlock XD Even if you delete the goddamn application the sites won't unlock hahah! It's really intense! You're completely stuck. You set a time limit and it'll keep the sites locked for that time. My procrastination is... Detrimental XD It's gotten bad enough that I've taken such desperate measures T_T My laziness knows no bounds.

Ahh how fun XD I used to collect card decks! Not so much anymore. A friend of mine gave me Sword Art Online cards recently so I carry them around with me. I'll one day build an SAO cardhouse haha!

OH. MY. GOD. There's an app for that? Dude, I need to use that. Badly. It seems I need to take desperate measures too. I'm so going to download that app, no matter how sad I'll be. PFFT. LOL, SAO CARDHOUSE. I have card decks from Yu-Gi-Oh and Cardfight Vanguard and normal Poker cards and Pokemon cards, so I'll be a house out of all of them. XDDDD

It's a great app omg. You'll be sad, but you'll be happy at how much work you get done when you have NO WAY to access your favorite websites. And even if you wind up not doing what you planned to do you find yourself reading a book or exercising or cooking--so either way you'll wind up being productive. Or you sit there staring at the screen that can happen too XD

So many cards!! You can have your Yu-Gi Vanguardmon House! XD Hahah! I'm trying to build my house now. This is... Impossible XD But I will continue to do my best hahah!

It feels so good to be able to tag Faust now, omg. :D Well, anything to make me productive, HAH. XDDDD I wouldn't want to sit there staring at the screen, so I'd probably take a nap or actually BE doing something productive. Yerp, it does seem impossible, but if other people can do it, so can we.

It does feel good to tag Faust now! Initially I accidentally tagged someone whose username was Faust and I was so embarrassed! Ugh it was terrible hahah!

I studied a bit more so I think I'm done, but I'm not doing anything again hahah! It's okay. It's summer. I'm proud of myself for studying anyway XD Oh yeah I'll keep working on the cardhouse. You're absolutely right! If other people can do we can do it too! And do it better even!

LOL, I went on that other Faust's profile. It seems many people mention that person on accident instead of the Faust with crosses. Buuuu, I have an Online Health class assignment I have to do and I have AP Biology summer HW to do too. Nice. Hey, it's summer. As long as you even studied at all, that's a wonderful achievement. YEP! So, I'm going to keep working on my cardhouse skills.

That poor Faust XD I'm sure he/she just sighs heavily when there's a mention and it's really for our Faust. XD

"Our Faust" We've adopted Faust hahah.

Ohh AP Biology. Anything science and math is way over my head hahah. I respect you. And I definitely wish you the best luck in getting that done. It's hard enough to bring yourself to do such hard work anyway, but then during the summer... It feels impossible to do any sort of school work. I took a chemistry course last summer and I'm sure a little piece of me died.

I feel a deep need to become the best cardhouse maker in the world now XD This will be my summer hobby. Remainder of the summer hobby XD

LOL, "OUR FAUST." I really like the name Faust. I hate any type of math. I will never take an AP math, ever. I like Science and English. History is neutral, cause it depends on my teacher and how fun or boring they are. Ahaha, I respect you too. I'd never take AP Chem. I would die. I'm taking AP English and AP Biology next year. I have two electives; now that's awesome. And two of my other classes are normal classes. They're trig/stats and US History. Ohhh yeah, I took AP World History this year. It's over nowwww~

I have summer hobbies I'm going to try out. Embroidery, floral crafts, collecting bicycle card decks, roleplaying, and cardhouse building. LOL. I think I'm going to try baking too. But that one, I'll take it slow.

I like the name Faust too! I like the story Dr. Faustus too XD haha!

Hahahah! Oh no no hunny I could never take AP Chem XD This was just Chem 101. It nearly killed me XD AP English now! That's right up my alley. I'm an English major actually! I double major in English and French. The French was what I was studying just a bit ago. But I agree, history really depends on the teacher. History is hard to study even if it is interesting so having a fun teacher can make all the difference.

Look at all these hobbies you got going on! Baking is fun! It's the best because you get to eat what you create XD Do keep me updated on how all that goes for you. I can tell you that you really know what you're doing in the RP world. You're a great RPer from what I've seen. ^_^ Good job!

My damn cardhouse keeps falling!

Well, I just took an hour nap. LOL. :D I've met a lot of people with English as their majors on this site. Maybe it's because I'm a role-player, so meeting English majors is pretty common. Haha, I will keep you updated! I'm trying to take up so many hobbies because I've already lost some people I hold dear, and I just want some things to take my mind off of that. And awwww, tanks~ I still have a lot to learn when it comes to RPing, but I've gotten a lot better, from what I've seen. You also seem to know what you're doing when it comes to RPing. And you're also an awesome Rper from what I've seen. I look forward to seeing more of your writing in the future. And of course, I look forward to Rping more with you in the future. LOLOLOLOLOLOL, it's easier for cardhouses to stay put if the cards aren't new and the edges are rough. It stays up more often if that happens. Also, a smooth surface will of course, make the cards slip easier.