Sword Art Online Original Characters RP?

MaryWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Your post was very nice. Cute glasses and like how Celes just wanted Lorde's d*ck. Aha. Posted too, btw. Hope it was okay.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaryWeather

• Demonoflust...

yeah Celes is pretty desperate isn't he? XD And I posted! I hope you like it. Shiro needed a bit of time to calm down XD

Posted! Hope it was okay! Lot of angsty Shiro, but the ending was fun to write XD I can't wait to see your reply!

Posted with a very short addition that you can use.Was about to add a bit more.. but I just had no idea what would come next in that situation. XD

Hope it was okay though.

Posted~ I hope it's okay! I didn't wanna screw up or anything and I was scared to make Lorde cum hahah. I did it this time, but I'll most likely refrain from doing it again and just leave it to you XD But I left it open for another opportunity. Uh jeez XD Let me stop before I start to ramble but nevertheless I hope it's somewhat satisfactory and I'm sorry for any... Anything!

That was the most wonderful thing to wake up to. XD I definitely don't regret waiting until I woke up to read it. Your reply was lovely and beautiful and sexy and fantastic. The fact that Sakurai has finally come to realization how much he loves Celestite was a beautiful thing to read. How to just hit him out of nowhere and how he reacted to it was so heartfelt.

And all of the sexiness was uber-sexy XD Celes is feeling wonderful haha! I can't wait to reply.

Overall, the gist is that I loved your post.

Hahah I'm glad to hear that. I actually edited it since I wasn't too satisfied with it and last night I had forgotten a lot of things I wanted to include XD My edits start where Celes had Lorde suck his nipple so from there down are where I made the changes. I hope my changes make it even more better for you. And Lorde too XD I'm still a bit iffy on it, but as long as you like it I'm happy ^_^

Posted, finally. Haven't edited my mistakes yet since too tired to do it now. Hope you still like it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, finally, finally posted! I hope you like it. It took me long enough and it's a rather long post, but I hope you find it to your liking~

I am internally squealing. Such a fantastic post you have made!

Very wonderful description of Azgard Forge.You surpassed my expectations! Very well done!