Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Faust, got it. I'm not too well known with Persona or Devil Survivor, but I'll research and I'll make sure to ask you things I'm not sure about. I'll reply tonight or sometime tomorrow.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Good. I am free should you have those questions.

Don't be shy too, I don't bite [;

Just a question. Is it my turn now? According to the line up i would be the first to post in a new round but you obviously posted the opening sequence, so does that count as your turn and now it's Zero's or do i start like its written?

Sorry but i got a bit confused over such a thing. XD And i will be gone over the weekend and will return around monday or tuesday.

It's AlphaZero's turn then MaryWeather then you. Sorry for the unclear lineup.

I've replied. :) I hope you guys will be satisfied with it.

It's your turn.

alrighty it's your turn!

I hope my reply was good enough. Both of you, Faust and

, are amazing writers. I hope to be as detailed as you two are as I continue to improve my writing. Until then I hope what I have is alright.

What you had was wonderful. I look forward to roleplaying more with you. :D

thank you so much! I'm really excited to continue this RP with everyone. And thank you too, Faust. ^_^

Btw, just wanted to remind everyone to not limit yourselves to Devil Survivor 2 and Persona 4 pairings. Please feel free to pursue the character that you want. Polyamory is also allowed, granted that you speak to the concerned players first.

Can I ask what you mean? You mean we can have pairings outside of the characters that are present or we're free to pursue any of the characters within the RP? Sorry for the dumb question haha

It was good. Aand posted too.

your turn again.

P.S; Kinda found it a bit challenging to write an OC with a jolly personality since I'm more on the broody/cold/psychotic/tsundere type. But it's fun, nonetheless.

Faust, your reply is fantastic! Your writing is fantastic. Detail has always been an issue with my writing so I'm sure that by reading your responses I'll learn to improve on my detail. Plus I really like Alcor. He's a lot of fun XD

Oh, I'm going to throw the world's biggest hissyfit about that left room!! Kidding, kidding XD Of course it's fine! It's cool you found a layout of the apartment. Their bedrooms are right next to each other so they can cuddle up when they have nightmares because what's cuter than uke/uke relationships XD

Oh my god, I'm definitely really excited for this RP. Going to read replies now. XD I'm lagging a lot on here. You guys are all wonderful writers.

I love this relationship Souji and Alcor have. Faust, beautiful reply. Mary and Wish, you guys have fun being roommates. XD Wish, your reply was wonderful as well.

"Hiiiiiiiiiibiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiiii-kuuuuuuuuuun!" - Love this. I have just the idea on how to reply.

Thank you. And I hope to improve as well. I'm still a beginner so pardon my writing mess from time to time.

And uke/uke...that's just a massive temptation to me. Ugh.

I'm also still a beginner. I just started roleplaying in late December of last year, so I'm definitely still lacking, but I am improving. :D Haha, uke/uke does seem like it could be awesome if it happens.

I would have never guessed you two were beginners! That's very impressive! I've been roleplaying for a quite a while now, but even I wouldn't have known it compared to you guys! Excellent job~

And yes, let's all bask in the cuteness of uke/uke and tempt Faust just a bit more XD Uke/uke is super cute and all fluff and just... *fluff fluff* XD XD And Wish and I are gonna have a goooood time being roomies XD *hugs Wish*

-lifts an eyebrow- We shall see. Haven't really chosen anyone for Alcor just yet. But I might be inclined to mess with you two ukes if I were interested enough.

But then again, there's also the temptation of just wrecking Souji's indifference.

He he. *creepy laugh*

Hibiki is up for everything, new stuff excites him (lol).

And yeah, let's be the bestest roommates ever (cough). *hugs back*