Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ah. Hmm.

Wonder if I should put Teddy as a side character...Souji/Teddie was my first Persona 4 ship. Almost made a fanfic about it too.

But then again Teddie is closer to Yosuke in the game, so I'll just give the discretion of putting him in or not to you.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Just saying, not to influence you or anything, but omfg Yosuke/Teddie is my P4 OTP. I wouldn't feel comfortable adding in a character by myself I think. Since I've never really done a group RP before I'm still trying to get my bearings and figure it out.

But if you put Teddie in there better believe I'll be after him XD

- - - Updated - - -

And Souji/Teddie? I've actually never seen that before! That sounds like a really cute ship!

Yosuke/Teddie is okay too but I rarely ship uke/uke. And I kinda shipped Souji/Teddie on a whim since I saw a short vid of what happened in golden during 01-20, where Teddie was asking for a 'Welcome Home smooch'. I was REALLY disappointed when I got to that part when I was playing.

- - - Updated - - -

And I had planned on placing a cousin for the Seta siblings, just not sure who to use. But if I chose Teddie, I'll give you a PM about it since Yosuke will need to already know him.

Ohhh I remember that! I didn't get to play it, but I saw screenshots and such of it. I'm starting to think I like uke/uke relationships hahah! It never occurred to me that Yosuke/Teddie was uke/uke because I always just made Yosuke the seme, but no you're right. It's uke/uke. Whatdya know.

And sure! Shoot me a PM if you decide to do that. Sounds like it would be fun if Teddie were their cousin. He's so over-the-top haha

That's one of the reasons why I'm considering him. But Rise's another choice too..like how she seems to be even more obsessive of Souji than Alcor is..like how she is in the game, always making a pass on him. I'm not confident in writing female characters though, so there's that. But if I do write her......poor Souji.

While I would love to see Teddie appear in this RP I must admit I would also love to see Alcor having to deal with Rise XD That would be very entertaining XD It would be really fun to play Rise! Especially to play her arguing with Alcor hahah

If you're up for it then you can play Rise as a sub character but not as their cousin. She could be a daughter of a business partner that wants to marry her off to Souji to merge his company with the Setas. That alone would irritate Alcor since that's exactly what he's trying to prevent.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun! I've never RPed Rise, but I like RPing characters like her hahah. And to make her the bane of Alcor's existence is just... Such an entertaining thought. Alcor would always have the upper hand on her and just frustrate her hahah! It'll be fun! I'll be happy to do it!

Remember though, she's just a sub character. No need to dedicate entire posts just for her. Your posts should still mainly be about Yosuke.

Okay! I understand. She'll be few and far between! Yosuke is my full focus ^_^

Good to hear.

Wanted to remind everyone that the first time the OCs go into Dreamscape/Fight their shadows they won't have weapons since it's inside the mind. After that, there will be a small event that would explain how weapons are brought there.

The man actually gave me four games free along with the ones that I bought. :D He was so nice and cool, and I was like, "FHIFJDIOFKFIJIUDJ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU."

It's your turn, love. Also, I plan on playing Persona 1 first.

Please tell me if I should change anything~ And also, I'm fine with the OCs having sex with side characters. As for the pairings, I'm not so sure, but I really like the mood between Alcor and Souji. And, I gotcha on the Dreamscape/Fight their shadows thing. :D

The content of your reply was unexpected. Gonna be a challenge to see how Alcor would react on that, but I think it would prove to smooth some of my plans along. And good to know on the sex bit since it's quite necessary on a long-term plot development.

Okay! Gotcha about the fighting the shadows! And that comic omg XD I love it hahah. Let's have some fun in Hawaii XD

Well, I'm now very grateful for the link. So thank you. That is some...yes. Also, I hope that it will help to smooth some of your plans along. ^.^ AND HAWAIIIIIIII.

Welcome for the links. And Zero, it will...hopefully..since my brain and fingers don't really cooperate when I'm writing. And yes, Hawaii. Maybe the Four Seasons hotel? Private suites for the couples -should there be any at that point- and beach..I'll have to research that.

Same here. My brain and fingers also don't cooperate while I'm writing. Makes me frustrated sometimes. I'm looking forward to Hawaii~ You don't see me, but I'm fangirling. :D

Ho? There are plenty of events to 'fangirl' on even before Hawaii. Like the camping trip, for example, as was hinted in my reply before last. There will be an -ehem- 'Hidden' hotspring WITH waterfall..like it's a soft flowing waterfall but the water itself is hot. And some other things too that I'm not gonna mention.

Haha, well, more fangirling for me then~ I can't wait to see all the ideas that you have in your head. I just squealed. I don't usually squeal. It's only for things I'm really excited for. ^.^ And oooh, that camping trip AND hot spring.

Well, the ideas change depending on the posts of the players..the minor ones anyways. And I will be introducing a sub character that I know Souji will just dislike. ^v^

Oh dear. I love me some drama. Let us create some wonderful drama. :D I shall wish Souji good luck with that side character.

Wah..... I want that too. :/ And nooo, don't listen to Hibiki's dirty secrets. XD

I like the idea with Hawaii and all. I am not against romance/sex with side charachters. I even thought about mentioning Kanji somewhere in my posts before. But in the end i didn't. Ha ha. :D

And Souji is like always the lady killer.....wait, that isn't right. Guy killer? Well, he is a player with both genders. Though thats obvious, i am one of his groupies too. :p