Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

I'll keep that in mind.

Aah..wish I'd put the genre a bit in sci-fi..my kinks work better that way..but meh, I'll make do.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

Since we're speaking about pairings, I have also not yet chosen someone for Souji pursue. I'm very much leaning towards Alcor though. Their relationship right now... -fangirls- I'm a huge pervert myself, so the temptation is hard to resist. Haha.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'll be honest I was rooting for Souji and Alcor haha. I think it's safe to say everyone is a pervert here XD Which makes a fun RP hahah. But either way, however the pairings work I think it'll be fun and entertaining XD

Speaking of temptations, I might drop something along those lines during 04-06 or 04-07. Or if I'm in a good mood I might drop it earlier. Alcor IS in the swim club after all.

I'm not sure who I would like to see Yosuke with, but I think it's good to wait and see how the relationships work out between everyone too. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone works and interacts with another and how it can turn into an awesome *cough* perverted *cough* relationship. XD

It's your turn. ^.^ And haha, shipping's so fun~

I hope my reply was alright, everyone. And Faust, I'll check for those. LOL.

It's your turn now, darling! Hope my response was okay ^_^ I'm looking forward to the conversation between Hibiki and Alcor.

I loved your reply~ Is it weird that I feel flattered that Yosuke respects Souji so much? LOL. That Poker cards bit was adorable.

Merci beaucoup~ Feel flattered! You deserve all the flattery and then some XD I thought it was cute that Souji even built a cardhouse haha! It was precious XD

Heh, couldn't wait for tomorrow (its late here already) so I posted a reply. I wanted him to make a sassy commentary when answering Alcor but....just that came into my mind.

I hope it's still okay. XD

It was a very nice reply. Gave me shivers. The facade of strength bellied by defeat is such a powerful trigger for me.

But, no. Alcor is not supposed to be as sadistic as I am. But I did mention that he has a cruel side.

Wooo, I liked your reply~ This part made me laugh. “Alcor… how is Souji doing? You any closer to make him yours?”

Haha, tank you~ I really like building cardhouses in real life, but I still suck. LOL.

Damn, everyone does such fast replies. I take forever to write one. A couple of hours. XD

you replied so fast!! XD XD But it was awesome! I really enjoyed it XD I'm enjoying this RP in general. I can't wait to see where it leads.

I actually think it's pretty cool that you build cardhouses XD Maybe I'll give it a shot... I'm too busy building cardhouses to study XD

It'd be really cool if I could actually reply today. That would be awesome, cause I'm very excited for this. And damn, it'd be so soon. Cause I just replied yesterday. Hahaha. I really want to try and get better at building cardhouses. I mean, how cool would it be when I get good at it? Yeah, give it a shot. You might like it. :D Building cardhouses seemed to fit Souji's character, so I put it in there. I mean, he should at least get some hobbies.

I keep blending the threads we're chatting on! XD Souji totally needs more hobbies XD Well, I don't know if you know this but he likes cats a lot! Or at least the fans make him obsessed with cats. If I remember right, in the video game you can go around petting and feeding cats so the fans decided to take that and run with it and make Souji just truly obsessed with them XD Souji's a cool guy hahah

In the game he feeds cats with fishes that he caught, catches bugs during the day or night, works for a fox, etc.

And

I'll reply as soon as I'm done charging my tablet.

I usually just copy and paste Faust's name to tag, but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

That is some nice tidbit that I could use for him. Omg, I want to play the games and watch the anime now~ Hah. And okay. :D I'll reply as soon as you reply. LOL, tag didn't work this time. It worked before.

EDIT: NVM, I finally know how to tag Faust now. :D

please share your Faust tagging skills with me XD

[ MENTION=81961 ] [ /MENTION ] -> Put †:Faust:† in b/t the MENTIONS and I spaced out the brackets so that you could actually see the thing instead of a @ sign.

So, most of the time, the @ sign doesn't suffice to be able to mention Faust's name. Sometimes it does and in one of my posts, I mentioned Faust and it worked for some reason. So I went back to that post and copy and pasted Faust's name INSIDE the MENTION bracket things and posted it on my recent post.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this: [ MENTION=81961 ]†:Faust:†[ /MENTION ] Except, you have to delete the spaces I put in order to actually tag Faust. I just spaced it out to show you. XD

Yep, works. And Faust, sorry for that random mentions. LOL.

Thanks for the tutorial! It's good to know these things! I'll finally be able to tag our RP leader now XD

Ahaha, NP~ Hopefully it wasn't confusing. I finally get to tag our RP leader now, too!

I knew I was gonna like this conversation between Alcor and Hibiki XD Definitely did not disappoint haha!