Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    707 Inventory
    Haruka Makoto Kaneki Mitsunari

Re: Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

It was a very nice reply. Gave me shivers. The facade of strength bellied by defeat is such a powerful trigger for me.

But, no. Alcor is not supposed to be as sadistic as I am. But I did mention that he has a cruel side.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AlphaZero Inventory
    AlphaZero Nero Decim Shuui

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Wooo, I liked your reply~ This part made me laugh. “Alcor… how is Souji doing? You any closer to make him yours?”

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Haha, tank you~ I really like building cardhouses in real life, but I still suck. LOL.

Damn, everyone does such fast replies. I take forever to write one. A couple of hours. XD

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    MaryWeather Inventory
    Nai Muhinyi Gunji Coffee Izumi Sena

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you replied so fast!! XD XD But it was awesome! I really enjoyed it XD I'm enjoying this RP in general. I can't wait to see where it leads.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I actually think it's pretty cool that you build cardhouses XD Maybe I'll give it a shot... I'm too busy building cardhouses to study XD

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AlphaZero Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] It'd be really cool if I could actually reply today. That would be awesome, cause I'm very excited for this. And damn, it'd be so soon. Cause I just replied yesterday. Hahaha. I really want to try and get better at building cardhouses. I mean, how cool would it be when I get good at it? Yeah, give it a shot. You might like it. Building cardhouses seemed to fit Souji's character, so I put it in there. I mean, he should at least get some hobbies.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    MaryWeather Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I keep blending the threads we're chatting on! XD Souji totally needs more hobbies XD Well, I don't know if you know this but he likes cats a lot! Or at least the fans make him obsessed with cats. If I remember right, in the video game you can go around petting and feeding cats so the fans decided to take that and run with it and make Souji just truly obsessed with them XD Souji's a cool guy hahah

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    707 Inventory
    Haruka Makoto Kaneki Mitsunari

In the game he feeds cats with fishes that he caught, catches bugs during the day or night, works for a fox, etc.

And @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I'll reply as soon as I'm done charging my tablet.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    MaryWeather Inventory

Faust (I dunno how to tag you the crosses in your name confuse me désolé >.<!) I forgot about the fox. The fox was definitely up there as one of my favorite social links. Plus he benefits you immensely ^_^
    Last edited by MaryWeather; 07-01-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AlphaZero Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I usually just copy and paste Faust's name to tag, but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

That is some nice tidbit that I could use for him. Omg, I want to play the games and watch the anime now~ Hah. And okay. I'll reply as soon as you reply. LOL, tag didn't work this time. It worked before.

EDIT: NVM, I finally know how to tag Faust now.
    Last edited by AlphaZero; 07-01-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    MaryWeather Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] please share your Faust tagging skills with me XD

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AlphaZero Inventory

Re: Persona 4 &amp; Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

[ MENTION=81961 ] [ /MENTION ] -> Put *:Faust:* in b/t the MENTIONS and I spaced out the brackets so that you could actually see the thing instead of a @ sign.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So, most of the time, the @ sign doesn't suffice to be able to mention Faust's name. Sometimes it does and in one of my posts, I mentioned Faust and it worked for some reason. So I went back to that post and copy and pasted Faust's name INSIDE the MENTION bracket things and posted it on my recent post.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this: [ MENTION=81961 ]*:Faust:*[ /MENTION ] Except, you have to delete the spaces I put in order to actually tag Faust. I just spaced it out to show you. XD

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles