Credits
    Lemur7 Inventory
    Kitsune Shindou Shuichi

Bad Teacher Equation / Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki

Bad teacher Equation / Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki

Atsushi Arisawa enrolls at Jougaouka High School to be near Masami Shibata (Ma-chan) who was his childhood crush. Unbeknownst to Atsushi, however, Masami no longer works at the school and his brother, Masayoshi is now the nurse. Atsushi mistakes Masayoshi for Masami and is horrified because to him, it appears that Masami's personality has done a complete 180. Add to the fact that Atsushi's friend, Kouji Inagaki is totally in love and constantly trying to make-out with him, Atsushi's life at Jougaoka is hell..until he starts thinking that maybe the new Ma-chan isn't so bad afterall and that, maybe he actually likes the way Ma-chan is now. Until of course, he finds out that Masayoshi isn't Masami.

this series/OVA runs 2 episodes

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

** Please note the .AVI version ..episode #1 has a few minor issues,,a bit of stutter here and there ..I could not fix that ..sorry about that ...I tried my best...(All credit for the original files go to M7) **

2. The following 2 users like this post by Lemur7:

Re: Bad Teacher Equation / Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki

It's so hard to download this OVA if it's in mega....

Credits
    Tokiya_niichan Inventory

Re: Bad Teacher Equation / Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki

ありがとう

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles