Bad Teacher Equation / Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki

Lemur7

Bad teacher Equation / Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki

badteacherequation.jpg

Atsushi Arisawa enrolls at Jougaouka High School to be near Masami Shibata (Ma-chan) who was his childhood crush. Unbeknownst to Atsushi, however, Masami no longer works at the school and his brother, Masayoshi is now the nurse. Atsushi mistakes Masayoshi for Masami and is horrified because to him, it appears that Masami's personality has done a complete 180. Add to the fact that Atsushi's friend, Kouji Inagaki is totally in love and constantly trying to make-out with him, Atsushi's life at Jougaoka is hell..until he starts thinking that maybe the new Ma-chan isn't so bad afterall and that, maybe he actually likes the way Ma-chan is now. Until of course, he finds out that Masayoshi isn't Masami.

this series/OVA runs 2 episodes

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

** Please note the .AVI version ..episode #1 has a few minor issues,,a bit of stutter here and there ..I could not fix that ..sorry about that ...I tried my best...(All credit for the original files go to M7) **

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...