Fire over Fame (vyssini &ayais) 18 +

ayais

033.jpg

Name :Lee

Boi: ever since his old boyfriend left to follow his dream. Lee has been chasing he worked his ass off at his lover recorded company after many year he became the label head. He had not yet had a chance to met with the man who broke his hart would he still remembered him? Lee wonder after all as far as anyone else knew his ex was straight . he wasn’t sure if he should blackmail him or try to relight that fire.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• vyssini

3niCQa6.jpg?1

Name: Raz

Bio: A flashy singer icon who garnered the attention of the masses with his silvery voice. He often appears with different female stars that made the media always hot on his trail. He is publicly viewed as a Casanova who can seduce any woman with just a single word. But he is actually serious and dedicated to his work. He finally got to the stage he always wanted to be by sacrificing everything he has. He has been working towards his goals with only success in mind. He is still unsatisfied with the heights his career has achieved and he plans to make it on higher plane. He won't let anything or anyone distract him.

Lee was busy with meeting today was the day he finally have his Raz back in his sights. He was behind on his album and he still needed that one single to put him over the top. He hated seeing what was meant to be his with woman but surely it was a act . Somewhere under all that flash had to be his sweet Raz. He sat in his office pulling up a magazine to hide his face he wanted to surprise his love.

Raz is worn out. These days, his schedule squeeze his energy to the very last drop. He knew how important this single for his career. That is why he works harder without a single complaint.

"You'll be meeting the head today. You already know not to do things that will compromise this project." Jean, his strict PA/manger reminded him the nth time.

"..." He didn't utter an answer but his eyes shine with determination. He will make this work a success no matter what. He straightens his clothes and breaths in. His manager opens the door.

*thump* his face suddenly became rigid.

"Sir, this is our Raz. And I'm the who assist him, Jean."

He woke up in trance and force a smile.

Lee smirked “I like to speak to the talent alone..” he said flipping the page over still not showing his face he didn’t want Raz to freak out seeing him . that’s if those two years they spent together meant anything to the other.

*thump*

"Yes, sir." Jean bowed to the man behind the desk. "I'll take my leave." Jeans leans closer to me and whisper, "Your goal!".

I heard the door closed behind me. I stood there silently. My heart is really in tumult. 'Why can't I stay calm. I even want to drag Jean back earlier.'

He really doesn't understand his anxiety. He is unusually nervous and fidgety. He glances at the man who haven't bother to fold down the magazine. He is reading as if it is really interesting. This show of power bring creases on his brow.

Lee set down the magazine and smirked. Glance over at him “ your even prettier in person..” He stood up and walked toward him . he touched Raz Cheek and gazed at him “ do you remember me beautiful ?”

Raz was startled to see the head. ' You? Impossible! No! How?', he thought several things to ask at once. His thoughts are muddled. Then, the man touched his cheeks. This wake him up from stupor. *thump*

"Do you remember me beautiful?" 'Why is it you?' He wanted to ask but he just swallowed back his words. 'Lee!!' He is a past I wish I never have to face before I stand at the peak. Their parting wasn't pretty. The man has simply too much influence on his emotions so he left. Seeing him again brought a very pleasant yet complicated feelings.

'My goal!' That thought clear the fog in his mind.

"I'm Raz, sir." He put a stress on the last word. Even he was amazed how his voice sounded too formal. He came here for work. He hoped the man would get his intentions.

Lee hart shatter at Raz tone . “you know I can ruin you .. all I have to do is show the pres a old phot of us..” He smirked and moved over to kiss Raz “or you can be mine and I will tell no one..” He smirked he didn’t want t it to go down this way but he had to have Raz back in his life. After all he was the only man he loved as many lover he had over the years they could not replace raz

"Y-You.." Raz felt his gut twisted in anger. He couldn't believe this man would threaten him. He clenched his fist. He felt stupid having some feelings of nostalgia after meeting his old flame. The haughty display of this man is like a cold water poured on him.

"You of all people should know how important this matter is to me." He spoke with a dark, low voice. He is trying to reign his anger. He works harder than anyone and sweat more than anyone. He can't believe this man just try to threaten to destroy everything I build up.

"Why?" He didn't notice that he utter it loud. 'Lee' He look at the man with a painful expression.

Lee looked at him “I don’t want to but how else can I make sure you don’t leave me.. Raz.. I still love you I never stopped the more I tried the harder I feel now I need you. “I am not well Raz and I want to spend the time I have with you.. give me that and I will not tell a soul.. “ He warp his arms around Raz taking in his scent it had not changed much just stronger and sweeter . “I will do every thing I can to make you a even bigger star but I need you.. please..”

Raz' first reaction is to push Lee away. But the honest confession of the man saps his strength to part with him. He can see clearly that the man is serious. He sighed. He left so many things and walked away from several people in the past. That's why he at least have to succeed. Lee is one of them. It is not like he didn't love him on the contrary, he does. Being with him, I can be so happy one time and be disappointed minute later. That kind of coaster-ride emotion disrupts my music. I love him but I love my music more. It's that simple. So, I run away, afraid that staying a minute more will make it impossible to leave after. Lee's existence is too dangerous to my heart.

“I will do every thing I can to make you an even bigger star but I need you.. please..”

"How can I be sure that you won't break your promise the minute our relationship gone awry?" He surrender. He will have to look for a chance to get his hands on those photos. And I promised nothing but success for this project.

You will stay with me till I get a donor or I die wont you do that for me Raz…?” He asked sofly still holding him close “ Raz.. I promise I will make you the star you always wanted to be I have worked so hard so I can be here in this job to help you. All I want is to help you with your dream if you would have stayed with me we could have done all of this tighter but I forgive you for takeing me hart in the suitcase you packed. “ He kiss Raz deeply with the longing he felt for him before backing away, “ dinner tonight..” he moved back to his desk. “ Now as your label head you need to make a single that pops something that will get your fans hooked and maybe bring you new fans..”

Raz wasn't able to say anything at all. When Lee sealed his lips, it actually felt good. 'ah!' He almost blurt out a protest when the man pulled away. He reprimanded himself.

“Now as your label head, you need to make a single that pops something that will get your fans hooked and maybe bring you new fans..”

The atmosphere suddenly turned formal. The expression on Lee's face don't have any hint of haughtiness. It's as if what happened earlier is just something he imagined. The man's demeanor changed to that which befitting his position.

"Yes, about that.." He refocused his attention and pushed aside that heat that the man awaken in him. While discussing the plans, he can't help but sneak several glances at the man beside him

Lee sat at his desk and smiled wondering if this is what raz wanted “ about your single.. your 1st cd was great and real.. your new stuff feels foamed in you need to get back the hart . do you need help with that?” he asked with a smirk his tone becoming sweet.

"No!", Raz' voice sounded higher than necessary. His cheeks colored by a slight tint of pink, he grabbed the folder and tried to regain his composure. He was just caught staring at the other man. He really wanted to bury himself right now.

'That smirk, ugh' And I was the one insisting that this is purely business. He felt ashamed. But he really can't help it. It's been what, two years? He's been really busy and wasn't able to pay attention to anything else. It's been a long time, isn't it?

“I think you need a good fuck.. to get you going and those girls cant give you what I can.. he stood up and kisst Raz once more “you never.. told me if you stay with me Raz.. I wll be working mainly form home after this week no one will know if you stay with me..” warp his arms around him. “I know those 1st songs are about me you can Chang my name you can call me a girl but they are about me admit it..”

*gasp*

"We're at work!" Raz reprimanded Lee for kissing him this time. But his expression says otherwise when his previously pink cheeks turned bright red.

“I know those 1st songs are about me...." When he heard those words, he tried to block out other sounds. 'How could he admit the truth? That after running away from him, he was so miserable that he even thought about going back with him.' If it wasn't for Jean, Raz might have lost his way. That's why he won't say a word. He just stares dumbly at the other man.

Lee smirked “its my office.. and if your so worried about were we are at come home with me .. we will have dinner that if I can eat…” he sighed “ met me in the car..” He walked away and waited there was no pres no one will know. Lee wanted raz to go home with him maybe it would help him fight the cancer that was killing his liver.

Raz stood there dumbfounded. He just came to meet the label head. 'What's with this development?' When he realized he was alone, he stared at the door for a few seconds before deciding to follow Lee.

He reached for his phone and dialed Jean's number.

"Is there something wrong?" Concern can be traced from Jean's tone. It made him smile.

"Everything's fine. We just decide to continue discussing the project over some dinner."

"Then would you need me to set it up? I can.." He saw the silhouette of the man inside the car a few steps away.

"No need! We'll work something out. Bye" He cut the line off before Jean say any more. He breathe in and walks towards that man.

Lee had the passenger side of his nice car open he heard foot steps. “ Raz…” He smiled sting in the car he winced feeling a Pain occurring in the upper abdomen “ not … now…” he sighted trying to make it seem like the pain did not happen . “ Your coming.. i am so glad.. I have the chief make your favorite don’t worry she will be gone it will be just us.” He smirked taking off to his house in the middel of no were.

Raz already decided to follow Lee to his house so he just quietly step into the car and had his seat belt fixed for him. He knew not where he is being taken and he didn't even bother to ask anything, completely oblivious to the other guy's predicament. Feeling grateful that Lee had no intention to talk, he comfortably lean on the seat and closed his eyes. He was already tired because of his schedule; then he had to have an unexpected meeting with his ex(?)-lover. He was really physically and emotionally drained.

Lee stoped the car after almost a hour of driving. “ I had your manger clear your schedule. there a recording studio at my place if you need it. “ He got out of the car and open the door for Raz “ Welcome.. to my home..” He pulled him out of the car and kisst him deeply maybe we can have some fun after dinner.. I would wait but I fear I might not be up to it when the illness takes over. “ the only match they fond for me is my little brother matty but he is till to young. “ Lee smiled Matty was just 6 when Raz met him now he was 8 . far to young to give up a organ . “ I Have 6 months on the list.. then it will be to late.. “ He told Raz he wanted raz to be with him for him . but if he had to use his illness to have some time with this love then so be it.

Raz felt uncomfortable and he hesitated to go out of the car. He knew he can't back down here. But the guy clearly had no time to wait for him. He pulled him out and greeted him with a kiss.

*thump*

"I have 6 months on the list.. then it will be to late." Upon hearing that, he drew a sharp breath. And his eyes widen with disbelief. He actually didn't thought that it was that serious.

'I thought he was just kidding! 6 months?'

Kade looked at Raz “So will you stay with me while I am sick.. then if I get better you can decide if you want me after that… “ when I lost you are started drinking a lot I didn’t let it infer with work of course and in such a short time I fucked up my liver .” He sighed coming in home smelling the food but he wasn’t hungry he would do his best to eat.