『O P E N R P 』✰ ❘❘ All Star Academy's RP ❘❘ ✰

harooka

Vast sky coloured in blue with no white clouds could be sighted by the eyes. The absence of cloud had only caused the many beings to feel more uncomfortable from the scorching rays of the mighty sun - many had grunted and groaned to this or had even complained over this matter to the authorities. What could they even do? Only joining them grunting and groaning is what the least they could do. But some of the latter babbled them to endure it. I pitied them.

I looked above me where I could assume that that's the major source of people's cursings for today - the sun. I could feel my limbs going numb thus barely could feel my senses. I clenched my fists together and nails digging into my palms and outstretched my fingers again. I did this for a number of times but I could hardly feel my fingers. I brought my hands to my mouth and exhaled. I could see my breaths flowing upward.

My body somehow registered the opposite reaction; I am feeling cold and is freezing. Instead of feeling uneasy from the increasing temperature, I am shivering from coldness.

"...And Kriszda, you are in class 4-A."

I jolted my head forward as I heard my name and pulled down my scarf - that was warming my neck - to speak, "Ah, yes! Thank you Mr. Mura."

11258081_374051466115441_1148859223_n.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harooka

• XiuLin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A blonde haired male was in the classroom, only in a tank top and shorts with his school loafers on. He was sweating from the heat and muggy air of the day. The air was on him, since he was right under the vent. He would only move if he got too chilled. He looked at the new transfer student and waited to welcome him over to the desk that his feet were taking up. He has a smile on his face and slight warmed red skin on his cheeks. He was busy talking to a girl, just as bubbly as him next to himself. He enjoyed her company a lot. He then looks back over to the transfer student after his introduction and waves him over.

​Having to not know anyone, it was sure making him nervous. Thinking that he would have to go through of making friends again, thinking of how he would have to get accustomed to the new surroundings and traditions, he felt his chest squeezed tight upon entering All Star Academy. But seeing the friendly male waved to him, after the brief introduction of himself, he walks to the male. He felt relieved to this new classmate.

He pulled the chair at the desk next to the male and settled himself on it. After feeling that he is comfortable enough, he hung his bag.