Diamond no Ace: Behind the Scene (One Shots)

Tetsu

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

MIDNIGHT PRACTICE WITH CHEETAH-SAN

Behind the Scene #1

PAIRING: Kuramochi x Sawamura

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

I - Sawamura, Eijun - have a secret no one knows. This secret of mine is something I can never tell to anyone in the baseball team. It's because knowing this secret can tarnish not only my own image... but the reputation of Seidou Baseball Club itself. As for what this secret is... it all happened one midnight.

We just returned to Seidou dorm after a crushing defeat by Inashiro Industrial at the Championship game of West Tokyo Tournament. The winning game will be given a ticket to the Koushien. However, the winning team wasn't us. And the reason we lost was because of me. I was so confident, too full of myself. I wanted to be the star of the game that I failed as a pitcher.

I pitched a deadball, and from then on... I just... I just broke down. It wasn't supposed to be like this. This is hilarious. I practiced so hard... I did whatever I could to get stronger... to be someone worthy to be called ace. Yet, after that deadball, I felt one thing I never felt the entire moment of my life - and that was the fear to pitch. No, it's not exactly that. I love pitching more than anything else. What I was afraid of is for my pitches to be the reason our team lost.

And it just happened.

There was a meeting where we discussed many things, evaluating our actions and gameplay. No one really scolded me. In fact they were extremely nice. Miyuki-senpai and Kuramochi-senpai was acting weirdly with me. They used to tease and make fun of me but right now they were consoling me. I knew I was the reason we lost but them being so nice to me pained me even more. I just wish they would scold me... hate me the same way I hate myself. Maybe if they did I would find salvation for myself.

When the meeting ended, I silently went to our room. I didn't have a face to show to any of the team... especially with the third year senpais whose dreams to go to Koushien I shattered into pieces. Luckily no one was inside the room. I hurried to my bed and covered myself with my blanket as I silently wept to myself.

I blamed myself for our loss… cursing how stupid have I been. If I hadn’t joined this team, then maybe right now the baseball team would be celebrating. I was an existence not important to the team. After all… there’s Furuya. It’s hard to admit, but I’m nothing to him. There’s also Kawakami-senpai. Really, I’ve been fooling myself to think that I was someone especial just because Rei-chan and other people had been praising my irregular and unpredictable pitching.

Suddenly, the room door opened, letting out a faint creaking. Footsteps came closer one after another. When it was right before me, the footsteps stopped. It made me wonder what happened. I turned my head around to take a peak, and there I saw Kuramochi senpai simply standing next to me.

He said nothing… even when he saw me crying and my snot falling down from my nose he simply stood next to me. I couldn’t bear it… him not saying anything and simply watching me. I cried hard as I hugged Kuramochi-senpai. I don’t know why I did this, but I just can’t bear the pain alone.

“Se-senpai. I’m sorry… I’m sorry.”

I repeated one after another. Then suddenly, I felt something big and warm caressing my hair, it was gentle and nice. I kept on weeping while Kuramochi-senpai caressed my hair. When I felt like I had enough. Almost half an hour had gone. I removed myself from my tight hug on Kuramochi-senpai, embarrassed as I sat over my bed.

Kuramochi-senpai sat next to me.

“I know how it feels. When I was in middle school. Our team lost because I didn’t catch a ball. We owned the game. And we were supposed to be winners. However, one mistake from me was all it take for the team to lose”

Kuramochi-senpai said as looked at his own hands while he continued.

“That mistake cost our team three runs from the opposing team. We had a two point difference with us leading the game but that single mistake had tables turned. You’re lucky everyone is nice. I wasn’t so fortunate. Everyone blamed me. I was kicked out from the team and I didn’t get a recommendation at all. If Rei-chan didn’t recruit me, I would be nothing right now.”

I couldn’t believe what I heard. I mean, it’s Kuramochi-senpai we’re talking about here. He’s strong, he’s fast and he’s reliable. It’s not an exaggeration to say that Kuramochi-senpai is one of the core member of the baseball offense team. Without him, our offense force would be in trouble. So how can he do such mistake?

“You’re probably wondering how it’s possible. Sawamura, you’re still a first year. I envy you to make it this far in few months. The first time I saw you, I thought you’re one of them first years which will never shine in the field as long as we – the seniors and juniors exist. However, when you’re in the mound, you shine the brightest.”

Kuramochi-senpai saying such praises felt weird. Where was the jerk who teases me a lot? He’s nowhere to be found. Right next to me is a senpai I never knew. Somehow, I felt weird. My heart is beating faster. I’m feeling nervous all of a sudden, becoming too much aware of Kuramochi-senpai’s presence.

“Well.. enough of this seriousness! Anyway, let’s talk about Wakana-chan! Have you kissed her?”

And… he’s back. This is the noisy and bully Kuramochi-senpai!

“W-why are you asking something like that! Of course not!”

“C’mon don’t lie to me. Someone as young and energetic as you must have quite some experience.”

Kuramochi-senpai said as he moved his head closer to me, his lips were a few centimeter away from me. I was getting really nervous and it feels strange. I don’t know why, but… but.. when he softly whispered, I got hard.

“Are you a virgin?”

I’m not sure, but right now I’m probably blushing. I tried to look away, but Kuramochi-senpai held my head with both hands.

“Heh.. you… you sneaky kid. Are you telling me you’ve done it with Wakana-chan!?”

“Se-senpai.. you’ve got it wrong! I never… never did it with a girl yet!”

I don’t know what’s happening, but I’m sure Kuramochi-senpai is up to something cruel again.

“Girls ehh… how about boys?”

I looked at Kuramochi-senpai, surprised to what he asked. He was grinning wide and he sure was enjoying how this conversation was going.

“Of course not! What are you implying? I .. I don’t swing that way”

“Heh.. Are you sure you don’t swing that way?”

“Of course I don’t!”

“Then.. can you prove it?”

Kuramochi-senpai asked. This is starting to get weird.

“Huh? Like how?”

I asked curiously. Maybe senpai would ask me to take a peek at girls bathroom or something pervy like that. But who would have thought…

“Then put your hands here.”

Kuramochi-senpai opened his legs as he placed one hand over his member. Knowing what he wanted me to do, I blushed hard and moved back in shocked… There’s no way I would touch that thing.

“What!? No way. I told you I don’t swing that way senpai!”

“Silly. This is a test. If you can hold my dick for one minute without getting hard then you’re straight. Otherwise you’re not! Keekekekee”

I wondered what I should do. Kuramochi-senpai has a point. If I’m not really gay, then touching his dick should mean nothing. There’s no way I would… crap. Right now, I’m already feeling hard. This is trouble..

Kuramochi senpai pulled his shorts and underwear and revealed his cock. It was soft but it was rather big. If it gets hard it’s probably going to be a lot bigger.

“Are you sure you’re fine just staring at my junior?”

Kuramochi teased and at once I looked away. This was embarrassing … but to prove I’m a man. I have to do it. I slowly reached for Kuramochi-senpai’s dick and held it in my hand. Thankfully, my junior had calmed down. Otherwise, Kuramochi-senpai might see a bulge in me. Kuramochi senpai counted from one and right now the time count is 30. Few seconds more until we finish. I was positive I could do it… Then.

The door started to creak and someone was going to enter. I tried to remove my hand from Kuramochi-senpai’s dick but he really was quick. Before I knew it, he tightly held my hand which was over his member, not letting my hand get away while his other hand quickly reached for the blanket and covered the lower half of our body. That was something to be expected from one of the fastest individual in the region, not losing to Carlos of Inajitsu.

“Ohh… Masuko-senpai. Weren’t you supposed to hang out with the other third years?”

Kuramochi casually asked. Then I noticed his hand forcing my own to move up and down. This way, it looked like I was jerking him off. I wanted to struggle, but I feared that if I do so, the blanket might slip off. I glared at Kuramochi-senpai but he winked at me in return.

“I’m going to get my pudding. I don’t trust you…”

“Kyaakaka.. don’t worry, senpai. You can have that pudding. I’m about to eat something more delicious!”

I’m pretty sure Kuramochi-senpai meant me. I wonder why I thought it’s me, but seeing how things are going… he’s probably going to eat me.

“I see.. I’m still taking this..”

While Masuko-senpai was getting his pudding, Kuramochi-senpai continued on getting my hand jerk him off. His dick was starting to get bigger and bigger. From what I can feel, it seems that his dick is really big.. at least bigger than mine. Suddenly, I felt something over my pants. Kuramochi-senpai started to feel me over my short. It’s going to be a disaster… because I knew I have started to get hard again.

We continued the routine until Masuko senpai left the room. When he closed the door, Kuramochi-senpai pulled the blanket off, revealing his huge dick and our hands over it. Kuramochi-senpai didn’t say anything, but his gaze looked lustful.

“Sawamura, blow me.”

And when he talked, I was shocked to hear it. Why would I blow him? .. I wonder.. I’m feeling weird, but it’s somehow not right to do it.. after all I don’t swing that way… right?

“No way… I’m already jerking you off. Isn’t this enough?”

“Idiot. Aren’t you a man? I’ll also make you feel good. C’mon.”

I sighed as I removed my hand from his dick and this time Kuramochi-senpai didn’t stop me. I bent my head down, my hands both pressed against the futon while I moved my mouth next to senpai’s dick. His member easily slipped through my mouth which was moist. I started to move back and forth, but my mouth couldn’t even reach a third of senpai’s dick. It was too big for me.

“Ahh.. Sawamura… Fuck. This feels good.”

Kuramochi-senpai held my head as started to forcefully get me into blowing him deeper. I never had such big object invade my mouth. Because of that, I started to choke. I was so short of breathe because of that one thing. Seeing how I was struggling keeping it up, Kuramochi-senpai thrusted his hips forward, making his dick slide deeper into my throat.

“Kneel”

Kuramochi-senpai removed his member from my mouth as he stood up. I did as he ordered and kneeled in front of his hard twitching dick. Without any delay, Kuramochi-senpai held his cock into my mouth before holding my head with both arms. He started to pump really fast and wild. Invading my mouth and throat over and over again. My head was held tightly, even though I started to protest since I was lacking air. And yet, Kuramochi-senpai won’t let me go, it was as if the purpose of my head was to simply receive his dick.

I was starting to feel lightheaded when Kuramochi-senpai removed himself from me.

“Turn to your back and lay down kneeling.”

Kuramochi-senpai was very commanding and serious. It wasn’t like his usual self. I wondered if this was the real Kuramochi-senpai but he sure was 100% hotter this way.

I followed his instruction and bent my head down against the futon while kneeling. With my ass facing him, Kuramochi senpai removed my shorts and underwear as he spat on his fingers. I knew what he was about to do. But it’s not like I’m craving for it either. But something.. I wanted to let Kuramochi-senpai do as he pleases.

He started to insert one finger into my rear opening. It felt really weird and foreign. My insides were somehow protecting myself from this object while my opening was getting tighter and tighter. However, Kuramochi’senpai was not one to give up. He pushed his finger through against all defenses, twisting them until he reached a certain spot.

An electrifying please came to me. I wanted to feel it again and in a few second later Kuramochi’s fingers.. with another one added reached that place again. I started to pant hard, liking this sinful action of ours. However, this kind of pleasure was hard to resist.

“Sawamura, I’m entering.”

“yeahh..”

I felt something soft pressing against my opening. It didn’t hurt at all. In fact, it felt great to have something like that rubbing my opening. However, before I could drown myself in pleasure, Kuramochi-senpai’s large dick started to get inside me. It was gentle but it hurt like hell. I cried in pain but Kuramochi-senpai silenced me, covering my mouth with his hand.

Just when my opening was starting to get used to this aching feeling, Kuramochi-senpai started to thrust forward. It was fast and rough and it hurt like hell. I thought I was going to die. However when his member poked the place his finger teased. A pleasure I never thought existed came to me.

“Ahh.. senpai.. there.. there… ahh… it feels so good.. mhmyaa~”

The feeling was too great and before I knew it, I was receiving Kuramochi-senpai. I was even moving my hips forward, being not too patient to reive his dick.

“Ahh… ahh..Sawamura.. Fuck. You’re so fucking tight! Ahh..”

Kuramochi-senpai said while I simply moaned in pleasure. Kuramochi-senpai reached for my own dick and started to jerk me off. Having my rear and front pleasured together felt really great. In few minutes, I came.

“Ahh.. Sawamura. I’m about to teach you how to pitch… Here, Dick-kun is going to pitch loads of cum inside your ass. Be prepared….”

Kuramochi-senpai said as his legs began to tighten. In no time, I could feel senpai’s dick pulsating and some wet stuff flowing inside me. I was sure of it. Kuramochi-senpai came inside me.

After that, I laid on my futon, panting so hard. Kuramochi-senpai laid next to me, not really exhausted even though he was the one moving most of the time. Now looking at him, Kuramochi-senpai looked somehow different. He’s rather handsome. He got this badboy and mischievous kind of face, which turns really serious when it comes to bed. His body was really well toned. He got six pack ubs and there wasn’t any useless fats in him. It’s no wonder he wasn’t even tired after such tiring activity.

And… looking down there… Kuramochi senpai was really well endowed. He had started to get soft but his erect cock was probably 8 or 9 inches in length. Not mentioning how fat it was.

After checking on Kuramochi-senpai’s body I turned my head up, to see him looking at me. I was too embarrassed to look at him so I started to look away.

“Hey, Sawamura. Wanna go out me?”

I was shocked to hear something like this. Did Kuramochi-senpai just confessed to me? I’m probably getting this wrong.. perhaps he meant it in another way.

“Senpai.. you mean like… going out right now.. ? like buy something”

“Idiot. Bakamura. I mean… well” Kuramochi started to blush and seeing him like this made Sawamura’s heart beat faster… “well.. like, you want to be my boyfriend or something?”

So senpai was really confessing. I didn’t know what to say. For sure, I didn’t want to reject him after such wonderful sex. It was my first yet It didn’t hurt as much as people say it hurts.

“If you teach me how to become a cheetah like you, then yes.”

Kuramochi had a face of utter happiness, hugging me tightly as he kissed me on the lips. We didn’t kiss while we sex, but it sure was romantic to have my first kiss be taken after I was asked out.

“Don’t worry. I’ll train you every midnight.”

That was how… my secret midnight training with my lover – Kuramochi, Youichi began.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days