Supernatural, anyone? c:

♠[Rin]♠

Hey~

I am not sure why but I'd like to do a supernatural-Rp. I don't support god-modding, though, so of course our characters are able to die.

Anyway, here are three different ideas I have, they are just basics and can be changed, if you like.

(seme x uke)

1) Vampire x Vampire [We could have the Seme bite the Uke and make a vampire of him, it's really clishee though, I know. Since vampires are always on search for a partner.]

2) Vampire x Werewolf [Vampires love to keep werewolves as pets, as we could make the Seme the vampire and the Uke the werewolf, having him hunt the wolf and building up a masterxslave-like relationship. Though the werewolf will be dependent on the vampire sooner or later.]

3) Death deity x Devil [Death deities are mostly on the search for a partner and able to kill devils easily with their scythe. I am not sure if would turn out to be a master-slave thing as well, but anyway~]

My characters are all very different, some quite daring and cheeky and others friendly and naive. You can choose whoever you'd like and we will talk about details of the story. Please PM me if you find one of these basic ideas interesting~

Thank you for reading this! Have a nice day. c:

Note: English isn't my first language. I am sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days