Requesting a reupload

varga

I have a favor to ask. I really like your site and everything is great but I still have a problem. I wanted to download all the episodes of the Uraboku anime but the episode 10,22,23 is not avi so the mkv isn't working on my PC. Could you please change those episodes to be avi and not mkv? I would be very thankful and the episode 24 is missing and the Uraboku anime got 24 episodes. I hope you don't mind helping me a little and that all these things won't bring you troubles. I hope you understand...I really need those episodes because I am a big fan of this anime Uraboku. So please help me.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lemur7

• varga

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help you out ...at this time I'm uploading my folder of it to "Mega" ...these are especially made to be easy on an older computer ...the size is 512 x 288 ...and the audio is MP3 at 128kbs ....the date rate is about 710-1000...so they are good/medium quality ....when played back at the size they are these files are very nice to watch....(full screen may be a bit pixelly here and there)

please revisit the series thread ...I've posted the link there ..please enjoy!

All are .avi ...also these play great right from a small usb pen drive ...tan-awe.gif