Bar "Guren" 「紅蓮」見世物の世界 .. Open Thread for Roleplayers ..

Saga

Zan felt giving himself to the kiss, his arms winding around his partner's neck. He even let out a soft grumble when their lips parted. He felt something stirring within him. He has this unexplained reaction whenever their eyes met.

When Zan heard those whispers, his heart quivers. He pulled away from his gaze. Then, he immediately retracted his arms and tried to put a distance between them. He's afraid that the other will hear the loud thudding of his heart. He held his head bowed trying to suppress the heat that spreads in his cheeks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• vyssini

• Saga

• Sai-Miyoshi

Tae felt a pang of grief or sadness hit him and it showed in his eyes and down his cheeks, from the other wanting distance. Still he needingly reached for the other's hand. He held it tight then put it to his own chest. He was a bundle of nervousness and his own heart is beating fast. ¨I need to know, so please tell me everything that you have not already told me. Or maybe those three words to make these awful tears go away.¨ He said quietly.

He is used to being the one "to give". He only had "that man" in his heart. He knew this for a fact. He tried to break up with "him". He is currently single but whenever "that man" calls, he would foolishly come.

That's why, he don't understand what is happening right now. He never felt this way even with "that man".

He was scared stiff when the other reached for his hands. But when he felt the other's heart race like his, he wasn't able to resist meeting his eyes. What he saw in those eyes pained his own heart. He unconsciously reached out to touch the other's face.

Tae was not frightened. He wanted the emotions returned. But now was the time to take it with full thought and caring for the other. He felt his tears being wiped away and that comforted him. Tae did not want to push the one he hugged away. He wanted much more, happiness with the person he is with at this moment. Tae has so many things he wants to say. ¨I believe in you and never give up. Most importantly, I love you back.¨ Tae inwardly thought this wasn't a misguided confession to the wrong person.

Zan felt his heart in turmoil. He gave up on the idea of a happy relationship long ago. He was betrayed over and over. He simply had no faith in himself and others.

It was along time ago when he felt like this. His heart still hasn't come down. He felt like he is drowning in those eyes. His fingers brushed past his lips. He tried to fight the urge to press against Tae Hwan's lips. He felt his breathing change.

"It's been a long night." He tactfully retreated. His hands gracefully reached for his pocket and left the table with a wad of cash. He plans to leave the bar without saying his name. 'I'm a coward' He mocked himself.

Tae Hwan watched the other start to head away from the bar's warm interior. He manages get himself to say, ¨I hope to see you here again and more often.¨ With a smile he had said that hopefully. Once the door closed, he quickly looks for or at least hoped to find a business card in the money wad. He was not greedy, so he choice was to leave the money on the table. The brunette stays only long enough for finishing his second or third coffee. He looks like a puffy eyed child, all though he was clearly a adult. He basically ends all open body language to come speak to him, he purposely turns in his booth. He then leans on his left fist as he writes with his own pen on another napkin directions for the use of the money. 'Its to pay for both our bills and please split the rest between you as a 'helpful' tip. He then unfolds the napkin and writes his contact information to the man he had shared a kiss and tears with.

Tae then folds it back to its normal state and stands up to leave, for the next day's early morning plans.

• 3 years later...