The worst character ever

grimsmile

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi.

as far as i am concerned, THAT creature can just crawl in some dark cave and FREAKIN DIE!

i don't like her.

i hate her.

i wish all the bishies in FY turned into zombies and tear her apart into gory pieces and then completely forget she even existed after they've awaken from their temporary zombie state.

ah she infuriates me.

she's SO USELESS! she's as dumb as a bleeding idiot! always save me! save me! and why are all these guys fawning after her, I DO NOT KNOW!!! GODZZZZZ!!!

if i had this one chance to be turned into an anime character in FY, my first goal is to burn her stupid face and then kill her.

*exhales*

ok..i'm good now. :)

i just needed to let that out of my system.

i can't believe i still have it in me to hate her so much after all these years.

she's such a pain.

• Like 1

@yojichan ..i'm guessing you don't like this charecter XD

Well i can't remember his name but he was a male protage in a yaoi UBER MARY SUE (i don't know the guy term) He looked like a strange bondage phabio and he was a demon and everything he said was incredibly corny and cleche'd. I groaned everytime he said something (which bieng the favourited charecter was all the time) I left my computer thinking go-----d this is so cheesy

- - - Updated - - -

@

I liked misa mainly because she has a good taste in style..the moment she started wearing mainstreame clothing i immediately hated her o.0

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Orihime, Hinamori and Aizen - from Bleach.

I hate all three of them with a passion. Orihime is useless and whiny, Hinamori is...i can't even... I mean he stabbed her and she still thought Aizen was the good guy!!!

And Aizen is a slimy bastard who needs to suffer.

Also

Light - from Death Note.

Backstabbing little lunatic with a god complex who didn't give a damn abot his own sister and used any woman that had the misfortune to meet him.

AKAINU - from One Piece

This one is probably the worst of them all. And, you know, maybe i wouldn't hate him for what he did to Ace under any different circumstances. I understand that the marines have their own morals and their own duty. Pirates are their enemies and the marines are actually necessary to protect the people from pirates openly hotsile against them. BUT, when that man attacked Luffy and Ace he didn't do it because of his morals. He goaded them by talking disrespectfully about Whitebeard. He did it for his own, personal, sick pleasure and I want Marco or Luffy to be the end of him.

-I forgot Kizaru also from One Piece. Well, he is just annoying.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate Yuuki Cross. Why? She's just using both Kaname and Zero keeping their hopes up and shit. And the weak Haruno Sakura who wanted to defeat Sasuke, lol silly her.

For males, it hafta be Judal from Magi. Sorry Judal fans, I don't want to see him bully my beloved Sinbad. And i'll probably learn to love him if he'll not be in Sinbad and Alibaba's way. Nyahaha I almost forgot the fatass Major from Hellsing, damn that Nazi swine. :)

• 2 months later...

Kabuto from Naruto. He talks forever about nothing, even when you hope he's really gone, he just shows back up, talks for half an episode and causes as much waste of time trouble he can. And his voice is terribly whiny and annoying. He never felt like he fit in the show.

ok

let's start with

Kasumi from King of thorns; all she did is cry and scream to the point I wanna tape her mouth!

Sakura from Naruto; "This time it's my turn" and I'm like "Your turn wat?!", sure she's a good medic and have powerful punches, then that's about it,, no resolve -..-

Renji from ReBirth: The Lunatic Undertaker; He's the main male lead but worst then sakura and Kasumi; like he got a power but a cry baby and his sister wants to protect him started killing the one whose after them and he would stop her and say "no, there should be another way!" "blah, blah" -- but still haven't found a way to solve the problem without bloodshed -..-

the main character of fruits basket (the girl)

i don't actually remember why but i've finished the manga a long time ago, and i didn't like her much throughout the series.

Yuki from vampire knight... I know she has a lot of fans but she just pisses me of
I must right with you. I know she has fans, but my God, when I watched Vampire Knight I want scream when I saw her >

• 6 months later...

For some reason the thing that pops out most in my mind is Mysterious Girlfriend X. I only watched the first episode but I just couldn't get through it. It was TORTURE. I didn't like the two main characters. They were annoying, especially the girl, and not cute at all. At all. And the drool part. No. I can't. Maybe if they were two bishies...:cuteonion57: but if a character is annoying I just don't want to see it lol.

I agree on Misa from Death Note.

Nakai from Bakuman. At first he was fine but when he went all crazy... -.- I'm not sure how I feel about Mashiro...but Nakai was def. the worst.

I was rewatching Vampire Knight and I found Yuuki a little annoying...but not totally. It's probably b/c I knew what was going to happen.

Striker from Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.

• 3 weeks later...

So far, my hated characters are Makoto and Sekai from School Days. You know what I mean if you already watched it. If not yet, then check it out and you'll know the freakin' reason.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't like the teacher of highschool of the dead, i don't remember hid damn name.. and sasuke, sorry to all sasuke fans out there.. Luna from alice academy..

My least favorite character, it depends on how the context of the show works. I don't decide which character to dislike based on its gender, abilities, personality flaws, relationship with other characters or even its relevance on the story.

To be honest, I don't even get to choose which character to dislike. It is simply a character so dull and one-sided that I can't possibly feel anything about it, I can't care about it. I can't like it, I can't love it, I can't hate it. I simply can't feel anything for that character. I think hating a character for perfectly valid reasons is way better than not giving a damn about the character itself.

• 10 months later...

Except the scary bad guys which of course I don't like, I absolutely hate Eren Yeager -_- He doesn't manage to do anything without his titan, is rude, arrogant, stupid and behaves like a dog -_-

:Red_fox6:

Ayeka in Tenchi Muyo!

What a bitch.

And Luna in Sailor Moon...same reason.

And I was basing this off the English dub, she's somehow worse in the Japanese vers.

~Megs

• 2 weeks later...

Yuki from The Future Diary or Misa Amane from Death Note ^^" I also dislike Goku from Saiyuki...

• 1 month later...

I hate the heroine in Diabolic Lovers. She's kind of irritating for being helpless klutz. I also hate Ito Makoto of School Days. Harem is fine, but aside from being plain, he's got that arrogant and ungrateful attitude.

• 1 month later...

Mikasa from Attack on titan... I just want her to be killed, like right now.

Tohru from Fruits Basket, I just can't stand her at all.

Manami from Oreimo, GO. TO. HELL.

Kisame from Naruto..... I think he is creepy... ; _ ;

Near from Death note, I want L. Not you. (But Light ftw)

Winry from Fullmetal alchemist, I don't know why.. I just don't like her tbh.

• 2 weeks later...