The worst character ever

grimsmile

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi. I think that's her name. She takes stupid to a whole new level. 99% of the time I wanted to beat her into a bloody pulp. Or pray that she'd die or something equally horrifying. A bucket of dirty panties would be smarter and more useful than her. Seriously gaiz, she's useless. Just get rid of her and find a better replacement!

My thing with this character is that i hate him the entire time the anime goes on, and as soon as he dies i love him.

Ichimaru Gin from Bleach *sigh* If anyone has seen that episode they know what i mean (Most hatted character/ dies as everyone's favorite)

• 1 month later...

All right, I suppose this won't make me popular, but the worst character I know of is Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.

Seriously can't stand that dude. Disliked him from the first page he showed up.

Even Orochimaru was more likable than what he was - and he was a villain.

• 1 month later...

For me, Yuki of Vampire Knight because she's a bitch. He wants Kaname and he wants Zero too. she can't decide which is which. I hate bitchie girls. I also hate the Main character in Hirunaka no Ryuusei. She's a bitch too.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Definitely Sakura Haruno from Naruto and those female characters that wanted to save people but instead she got saved.. You are so damn weak so act like one. Sigh..

• 9 months later...

Yeah I hated Fray too but the worst character for me is Kotomine Kirei from Fate series. I can't stand him in Fate Zero, he's a pure badass and he didn't know what he truly want.

In fact , I don't think I hate him the most but Kirei is the first name which appear in my head when I saw the topic.

• 4 months later...

Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist (both manga and both animes). He's not even human after what he did to his wife and little daughter! :7yoyo::_red_fox 10:Red_fox12::Red_fox5::cuteonion55:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Nezumi-kun hahaha! That sounds good to me! XD

After going through the past replies, I've seen the general hate is towards Tea from Yugioh and Orihime from Bleach, Yuki from Vampire Knight. They werent that annoying to be called the worst character ever. In fact both girls grew less annoying as the series went on! Personally I don't like Serenity from Yugioh. She was too soft and weak for me and suddenly she had two guys like her. (Jealous much?) I'm sorry to Kaiba but j didn't like his little brother mokaba(? Probe spelt his name wrong) There's no need for him. Kaiba didn't seem to care much for him as far as I saw and even though kaiba's character couldn't be left on his own I'm not sure if he wouldn't have just acted the same without him.

I hate Dr Crowler from Yugioh GX. I hate his voice, how he acts smart but does dumb things, he can't play the duels good enough , he keeps getting the main characters into trouble and he's supposed to be the teacher, hate him. At first I didn't like jack atlas from 5DS but he grew on me, I suppose.

I can't think right now who else annoyed me so I'll have to come back lol

• 2 years later...

Ugh, I have a whole list (ಠ ∩ಠ)

- Claude from Kuroshitsuji (so damn obnoxious.....)

- Karin from Naruto Shippuden

- Makoto Itou from School Days

- Yuka from Elfen Lied

- Yukiteru Amano from Mirai Nikki

can't stand any of them lol

• 7 months later...

That white haired girl from Zankyou no Terror. Can't remember her name and don't care enough to google it, but yeah, that one is top of the list.

And, tbh, I dislike N from Death Note so much. Even more than I dislike L.

I'm gonna throw in Claude and Alois from Kuroshitsuji too, although those two were obnoxious more than anything else.