The worst character ever

grimsmile

in your opinion what is the worst character of any manga or anime you have watched/read or really disliked

for me it way Frey Alstar from gundam seed i just didnt like her attitude and personality throughout the series

the only one i can think of is the teacher in High School of the Dead, Shido, he was the worst character I've ever seen. Not only was he a coward, he was arrogant and only wanted control of others. Also he led students to their death =/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

Some people will think differently from me since I'm saying; Hibari Kyoya. So damn arrogant and violent (though yeah, Reborn is a shounen manga/anime. But can't he ever solve a 'problem' without using his tonfas?!).

I'm sorry, I know she has use, but Orihime from Bleach. She's too obnoxious for me DX Early on in the series, she used to drive me crazy at how desperate she was for everyone else to save her!

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Lol yes, true true. And her high-pitched 'Kurosaki-kun' squeals always managed to piss me off XD But now she's a lot better. I looked at her in a whole new spotlight when she 'sacrificed' herself to go to the Espadas. But yeah, because of that Ichigo nearly got killed...but then we was in a epic fight with Grimmjow that made up for it~

Lol, sorry bout all the spoilers.

• 2 weeks later...

An-chan of Sekai-ichi hatsukoi. Her face just makes me want to slap her for no reason. No. Guess I hate girls who act so cute. gah.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think for me it's Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh!...She's just annoying. Sakura from Naruto, before the time skip and her training with Tsunade. She's so whiny and annoying and I just want to strangle her. And then I agree with Bluesakura about Orihime. I love her but she's just so...ugh, same as the other two. Annoying and whiny. I think that's it, but there's probably more that I just don't want to think about.

Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh

and

Lizzy from Kuroshitsuji

Both piss me off to no end. I just can't stand girl characters like that.

Yuki from vampire knight... I know she has a lot of fans but she just pisses me of }

so do i , she is so slow to put her mind on something , -_-

i also didnt like Zero too -_-

• Like 1

Ugh, I didn't like Yuki or Zero either... Yuki

And I know people will disagree with this but... Naruto. Doing stupid things to prove that he's better than he really is. Annoying. Yeah, somehow I just never really liked him. Sakura annoyed me too. But none of them is as bad as Yuki, lol.

I just dislike whiny and stupid characters in general...

OMG, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL! I thought I was the only one,

I really hate Yuki xD Rima rocks asses!

and Sakura sucks too, urg >

And I also don't like Haruka from Uta no Prince-sama... And Nana (Hachiko, from Nana anime) o_O stupid whore lol.

damn drama queens...

And If I have to dislike a guy, then it would be: Zero (Vampire Knight) and Yukio, (Ao no Exorcist)

and... Takumi from Nana O_O

Chaoji_Han.jpg

Chaoji from D.Gray-Man.

I really can't stand him. Sure he's on the side of the good guys and is technically a nice person, but he's so close minded to the point that it's annoying.

I think he's the only character I've ever truly hated.

You all are crazy! I loved Zero! lol. But I agree with the Yuki thing. She was irritating and just overall a stupid character. But Zero was a badass. I hated Kaname...

Sakura Haruno is the reason why I have a hard time liking female characters now -_- She was annoying before the time skip and she's still annoying after the time skip. Not to mention that she's playing with Naruto's feelings too just because she wanted to make sure he didn't chase Sasuke again (sorry if this was a spoiler)

Euhm, who else? The blond Nana from Nana, I really dislike her character. The other Nana (the rock chick) is much cooler.

And Elisabeth from Kuroshitsuji. She's too girly and childish for my taste.

Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobi are annoying as hell too. Especially Tobi (wished Deidara had succeeded in killing him *sighs*)

That's all the characters I can think of for now

I suppose there are alot of characters I hate, mostly females becuase they are really whiney or girly or both -_-

like sakura (naruto), lizzy (kuroshitsuji), taya (yugioh), maka (soul eater) and misa (death note)

i also dont really like kaname (vampire knight) and claude (kuroshitsuji)

There are 2 I can think of off the top of my head:

Yuji Kaido from Blue Gender. He's the main, but he is so effing annoying. He whines, he's a coward, he's indecisive at the worst possible times and he's dense as a house of bricks. I feel like I could have enjoyed Blue Gender if it weren't for him. Easily the worst main character I have ever seen.

Coming in a close second is Yuka from Elfen Lied. She's in love with her cousin, she gets uppity about every little thing, every word that comes out of her mouth is awkward, she's a ditz and she's presumptuous. The first episode of this series gets my hopes up, only to dash them shortly after with the introduction of this stupid little girl.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are so many people I dislike.. Ow

Sai, Sasuke, and Orochimaru from Naruto.. They all hit the bad side of me xD

Kallen from Code Geass was rather annoying too..

That's all the people I could think of for now xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

freakin sakura form naruto.

i just want her to die in a hole.

):""D like seriously

misa misa from deathnote

Kikiyo from inuyasha

and that one girl from ouran highschool host club whats her name >

she would always interrupt the show!):"D an im just like FFFFFFFFFFF-

i can't think of anymore xD""

• Like 1