❖A New Chapter❖(ayais and Isa Katsura)

ayais

Open Story books to our 1st Chapter : For the 1st time in forever:

Mello_zpsbcab5985.jpg

Name: Daze

Boi: He is the youngest prince of his kingdom . He is sweet and loving however he has been trapped in his Castle for many years now . With his older brother who never comes out of his room. He longs to be close to his brother like they were when they were kids.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Isa Katsura

939ae83d6663a7d518ecb77059d15dc4.jpg

Name: Julius

Powers: Ice Manipulation

Bio: He is the oldest prince of the Crystelia kingdom, along with his younger brother. Due to accidentally injuring his brother in their childhood, he almost had taken his brother's life. In fear that his powers might further harm somebody else, especially the ones he treasure, he locked himself up in his room for many years now. Their parents died in a shipwreck three years ago and when it's time to crown the new king, the kingdom is his. But can he meet his people without the fear of harming them?

The next day would be his 21st birthday, Julius would be crowned the new 14th king of Crystelia. However, the prince wasn't, in the slightest, excited for that. Being cooped up in his room for almost 16 years, and just looking out of the city through his windows, Julius could never live the same way like anybody else. Staring at his white gloves, he had to remove them in front of everyone when he had his coronation.

Just great... What if his powers went berserk when he interact with countless of people that day? What if he made his people fear him because of his powers? Rumors already deemed him cold-hearted due to him not attending his parents' wake. Wanting to protect yet fear that he might screw it up, the next ruler of the kingdom wasn't in a stable condition.

"Let's just get this done and over with." Julius mumbled, walking to his deceased father's portrait. "I'll just rule the kingdom silently." He took off his gloves, placing it aside on the table before holding the mimicry of two royal objects which are needed in the crowning of the King. Feeling very nervous, ice spikes had already protrude out around his fingers the second he held onto them.

Quickly placing down the items before rushing to wear his gloves, the prince backed away from the table. If the items were already frozen even without people around to witness it, can he even pull it off on the actual day? The prince wasn't sure at all.

Daze was oversleeping like he normally did there wasn’t much to do most days. The servant woke up it was the day of his brother Coronation. He jumped out of bed fixing his messy long blond hair

“It’s finally here!” Daze had not left the Castel since his father and mother funeral. He Got in his lovely green outfit and fixed his hair. He was amazed as the window and door flew open. It was something out of a dream He walked down the Halls stopping at his brother door holding out his hand to knock but just backed away and sighed.

He rushed out in to town no one paid him much mind .Daze walked around the kingdom in wonderment dreaming about finding true love at ball tonight. He couldn’t handle being alone anymore and as much as he loved his brother he needed someone was close to him .He was very clumsy and ended up falling on a nearby boat . "Whoa!" he was blushing seeing a woman standing over him offering her hand.

2u6n3uv.jpg

Reaching the shore with the duke, a court lady accidentally bumped into an incoming figure. Glancing towards the direction where the figure might have tripped towards, she found a man dressed in noble clothes. The other could have been a duke or an earl, either ways, as long as he is a noble, the court lady could put the other in good use. Of course, her target of interest for now is the current King. She couldn't pass any chances of having backup plans.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She reached out her hand for the other, putting on the sweetest smile she can ever managed. "Let me help you up." She waited for the other to grip hold of her hand before pulling the male to the stable pavement. "Nice to meet you, I'm Emily. And you are?" Curling her eyes to that of a crescent moon, she introduced herself. "Are you here for the King Julius' Coronation as well?" She asked curiously. "I heard that this will be the first time everyone could see the new king's face. Is that true?" She bat her eyelids at the male.

Daze took the Woman hand with his soft hand clearly never doing any labor in his life.

He smiled a sweet smile he saw that the woman was dress in a lovely gown .He took her hand getting back on his feet with a blush. “Thanks sorry you had to see that..” Daze was embariest of how they 1st met he was clumsy and award form having no one to talk to for so many years.

“I am prince Daze of Crystelia kingdom” He bowed out of respect for the young beautiful woman.

“my brother is going to be the king to be honest I haven even seen him in years .”

He was still holding the woman hand “your very pretty..” he grind he was wide eyed over the woman. He could not stop smiling could she be it.. his true love?

"Thank you, you are very charming as well and congratulations for your brother's coronation. That means, I'll see you at the ball, right?" Emily gazed at the other, hurling another smile at the male. Hinting the other to let go of her hand, she glanced up at one of the towers of the castle. "I wonder what kind of person is the new king." She mumbled under her breath.

From his room, Julius sneaked a peek at the outside world. Seeing the usually empty town filled with a sea of people, the soon-to-be King felt really uneasy. The servants was waiting on the other side of the door, waiting for one command. Putting on his gloves, Julius felt his fearful heart accelerates in an increasing speed. Grasping onto the handle, he heaved a deep breath before pushing the door open. "Open up the main gate." His firm voice echoed throughout the hallway before he walked away to finish the final preparations of the coronation.

Daze smiled and let go of the woman hand .He nodded “yes I look forward to seeing you there my lady..” He kiss her hand before going off to the castle enjoying seeing how exited the people were for today. He wished it could always be like this maybe when his brother was king it would be. He walked in the main gate hearing music

He could not believe the empty hall were filled with people he took a seat to watch his brother coronation he wonder what his brother looked like now. He sat in his seat looking for Emily he could not wait to the ball he was looking forward to seeing his lovely princess. His heart was beating fast hoping she felt the same for him

As the crowd fell silent, the door flew open, revealing the to-be-King behind it. Julius wanted to hide away somewhere as he felt his heartbeat increasing in speed. Can he control his powers without the gloves? He wasn't sure. Taking slow, firm steps to the end of the hall and trying to avoid all kinds of eye contact , Julius step onto the platform where the priest, whom oversees the coronation, was.

Watching a servant bringing out the two scared object, he was about to reach out when another person whispered softly. "Your Highness? The gloves..." Julius hesitated before pulling the gloves off and handing them to the other. Grasping the two objects with his bare hands, the prince turned around and faces the audience. "It's only for 3 seconds..." Julius assured himself.

"'May I present to you, our king. King Julius." The priest announced. Julius felt a ice cold spikes emitting slightly from his hand. "3..2..1." He quickly put down the objects back onto the cushion before wearing his gloves again and made his way out of the room, preparing for the ball.

Daze eyes widens seeing his brother after all this time .He was so hansom now he wonder why he never came out of his room till now. He watched his brother take off the gloves he heard servants say he was always wearing them. He wasn’t sure why maybe his brother didn’t like dirt on his hands or something like that. He sighed after Julius was proclaimed king everyone headed to the ball room.

Daze smiled as he could smell such amazing food including his favorite treat chocolate. He had never seen the places like this full of music and full of people he was over joyed he stood next to his brother in silent afraid to say anything that may upset his brother . He wasn’t sure what happen he had such good memoirs of their childhood he wanted nothing more to be close to him aging maybe even build a snow man.

Having to oversee the entire party, Julius stood at the short platform, greeting everyone whom approached him, however, if anyone were to ask him to dance, he politely declined. Having to dance meant having an interest in the other party. Julius couldn't afford to get love interests this instantly after finally getting out of his confined area. Noticing a figure standing close to him for quite some time, the new king turned towards it. He instantly recognized the being as his younger brother.

"Uh... Nice to see you again, Daze." Julius was wondering how to start up a conversation with his sibling whom he had not interact for years. "How have you been?" The awkward tension rises as he questioned the other. The male looked perfectly well, so what kind of answers was he expecting. Advert in his eyes away awkwardly, he figured that his sibling might have grown up looking a bit too charming. Just then a female approached him. Curtsying lowly, the enchanting female introduced herself.

"Good evening, King Julius. Please call me Emily. May I offered a dance from you, your highness?" She asked. As expected, the king declined her invitation. Not wanting to pursue due to fear of humiliation, Emily turned to the figure being the king. "Then, will I have the honor of dancing with you, Prince Daze?" She asked the younger prince, giving him the most charming smile she had, in hopes that he'll agreed.

Daze stood next to his brother greeting the gust as well. He was overjoyed to see how full of life his home was this wasn’t like anything he had ever seen before .He glanced over at his brother even though they were standing close he felt so distant to him. He wonder if he should say anything to him.

"Me?" Daze looked confused when he heard his brother speak to him “yes its great to see you too" He smiled it had been so long since he heard. Julius voice it was hard to believe it was real.

"Good, good and you .. You look great.." He smiled he saw the princess form before and smiled

"Emily!" he smiled and took her hand "I would love to dance with you." He waved to his brother and lead her to the dance floor with a large grin . He had practice dancing a lot but he never danced with anyone since his father died.