ANIME YAOI HIGH SCHOOL,group, multiplied characters or one on one. crossover time!

YaoiFun

Hey! I'm seme BTW and looking for anime and video game lovers who like me have fantasy them with other hot guys doing naughty things yoyo4

So rules just no god mobbing, maybe a little okay I have no problems with age nor none humans long as thier hot. This is the other RP I try with every new RP site besides human pokemon

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This can be one on one, group or multi-chars

If you choose a anime,tv show or video game that's not real known do put a pic or link to say the wiki page

th?id=JN.5o8Te79u2z3g92W4OjSZiw&pid=1.1

th?id=JN.Pc0b4rwb1fAhD1X9wc3%2bCg&w=209&h=164&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&cb=11&pid=1.1

th?id=JN.1VGm7abqOCbgdnDHxu6VlA&w=201&h=164&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&cb=11&pid=1.1

th?id=JN.jVRIm2mxtXnj7B3VgTaWnA&w=125&h=188&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&cb=11&pid=1.1

Like Keith here from game and OVA psychic force whom I've had a thing,cruch on for a veeerrry long time!

So have you ever wanted Inuysha to fight ichigo and end up fucking? Or luffy to have more on his mind than treasure and meat? kirito to have a cruch on sword teacher Dante but Zroro got an eye on his sweet ass too. Eren seeing guys that change into things and hot with thier moving castles too.

zelgadis who thinks he's ugly and a sweet gaara likes his rocky skin. Robin[Dick grason] Thinks that Link is super hot with his flute playing. Trunks a top jock likes cute little yugi or Armin and much more!

We can leave pokemon out, although I do like james but yeah talking crosovers! At high school! Where Teachers can date students!

So I like this to be an all male world, yeah pregger males be nice or maybe they lay eggs be good but it's not a main goal for the RP I just really want woman to not exist because well it's the way my mind works and it seems eaiser but if you really hate that I can drop it.

Full topic on this

YAOI HIGH it's a BIG shool like in blue exorcist or hogwarts and they live there! Oh mu what happens when hot guys share a room?

But this shool has everything! From boat racing to dragon taming! Even demon hunting though some students may not like that! Psychic classes to, don't read my mind bro!

But wait no matter how old you are you can date a teacher! Though some teachers maybe over 100 but then are some students!

So interested? Any pair you always wanted to do but thought nobody would do? Pitch them here nd lets have fun!

I will most likely do multiplied characters one on ones for this as folks to seem not like groups. If thier is a group thier should be limit to how many characters, maybe 10 each?

It's not limit to anime and video games. Cartoons, comic books can be work in too but no gods or god like power guys please. Also not to toony say around pokemon lvl of tooniness.

I know I should put a list of animes and VG I want to do but I'm to lazy for that. I might later so think about what you want! I definitely want to do one piece&Keith and up for teacher student RPing! PM me too and any questions ask!

Oh hey if you don't want to do school and something else with these hot guys let me know! I just thought the high school idea be a good way to start this off! Pitch an idea, say ichigo is a royal gaurd to demon prince Rin or devil is a part timer with all kinds of hot anime VG guys coming to see him!

Come on! Who dose'nt want to fuck link? Or Kilik and Hwang from soul caliber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• thenerdyuke

• SakuraLilly

• Drew15

Hey a response! I like guy, he's so shy and cute! I'm a huge tales series fan and have most of thier games. So any guys in mind to pair him with? I think I'll just start some RPs and see who joins. Have an idea for Light[even though I hate him, but he's so uber cute] in creative writing class and DBZ hotties in fight class hm Sanji for cooking class for that matter and weapons class for attack on titains cuties and link. Who you want guy paired with?

My naughty pics were taken, oh well sorry

• 2 months later...

(uh yeah..IGNORE that please)

HEY! I started some RPs! They are all open so take a look and join! If anybody would like them with different guys I can make a new RP and if one taken and somebody else wants to do it again I can repost it with you. I can always repost with others! So pic a hot anime/VG Uke you want to see pair up with the hot anime/VG seme and join!

From older to newst

I may make more teacher RPs

Yeah I like the idea of cloud, Hell that pic one of the reasons I thought of this!

I really like the nude model thing don't you? So I may just keep diing it! Who you like to see being a nude model?

The Link nude model art class RP right? Well good! Oh hey feel free to PM me folks on this, not that I mind racking up post Bby posting here though.

Also you all probably notice I made bios for the semes I'm being, that's because I want us to make these hotties our own. Ya know make them the way we always wanted them to be! RP'em like an OC base on where thier from.

Sorry if I didn't say that soonercheetah15

So if you do join please make a bio/character sheet. Nothing big, just something like I did M'kay.

:leaf12:

Okay well if you like that Link RP pick a nice anime or VG (video game) uke and join!

Hey a real response! (JK nerd)

Sure we can! Wanna join my Levi RP or do you want me to make a new RP? Or even be a teacher to light.

I was thinking of Yukio Okumura

Yukio_PP.png

for a teacher RP

Rin-Yukio-blue-exorcist-30562390-500-500.jpg

or school doctor but still can be older student or student teacher

tumblr_mi550zrpeK1r8y5loo1_500.jpg

471069-brotherly_love_ep._24.jpg

But I rather be demon Yukio form with tail! 207047d80982b201cb0e06e45b146a73.jpg

I just wanted to get the RPs I ALREADY MADE going before I make new ones, well at least 1 or 2 of them. But I'm still willing to make a new with him and Rin.

Speaking of that are you gonna join one of the RPs and be guy Drew?

rin%2Bokumura.JPG

Rin okumura

Rin-ao-no-exorcist-30185404-561-700.jpg

1bce2dcea8b5b332563a821d21895ca2.jpg

Though Rin be better for sword fighting class.

So anybody want me to make an RP with these hotties? But not necessary the in the same RP. I like the idea of Uke Rin with Seme Ichigo!

tumblr_mg5fewoPeV1rkuhmio1_1280.jpg

But if anybody is up for incest well I be up for it too! The bigger guys can be thier dads! All male world remember? Least that's how I wanna do it!

• 2 months later...

BUMP:No!: begging now! :Red_fox4:

Hey most are still open! Just Ichigo sword fighting been taken. So hey come on now and join!

Though I can repost it if somebody else wants to do it!

• 3 weeks later...

No I don't really know what that is, sorry. Hey a response! Still an idea here is for guys other than anime, hence VG=Video Games

But kyo kara maoh

it has like some of the cutest guys ever!

If anybody like the RPs I have up but want to do it with different anime/VG guys I can redo/post them but I rather do the RPs I already have up.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I've got to know it a bit and don't really wanna RP with them. I rather do something I know and or like. So like most the RPs are still open and I'm still so up for this! Everything I posted before stlll is like still relevant so yeah!

JOIN,POST,PM ME,ANYTHING!

Also looking for RP partners!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

RP are long lock but I can repost them or new ones or well...I am a bit busy now so this idea not a bit deal for me anymores and this will probably be my last bump

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I will do this with you, multicharacter? Yeah, na?

New here actually just joined though not new to rp, or yaoi, so sorry about the blank profile. However you are welcome to ask me anything you like in a message:) Though I am also a bit of multi paragraph typist as well if that is alright of course. I also do character sheets with mine as well.

Hey a response! I kinda know what homestuck is now BTW. Yes! multicharacter be fun! You seem great! Lets work something out!

• 11 months later...

BUMP seeking ukes! Still up for these ideas and more! Sorry for any errors. I've really gotten better since then! Also be willing to restart those RPs! Now with kinks! I'm into BDSM and being a sadist so yeah! Lets have some fun!