Saying HI and Hello from a ROOKIE ME!!!,...

igo-kun

Im just a new comer here and I am really looking forward to have a new friends and buddies here,..^___^,.

Looking forward to you guys,..^___^, Kampaiiiiii!!!!^__^,.. please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• chiakaiyuki

• sarah3161

• SailorRishi

Thank you very much Sarah and memorex,..You guys are both kind and I hope that both of you will become my buddies here,..^____^,..

Looking forward to know a lot about you guys and also to know everything about YO ...^____^,..

Hello, Sorry I moved your page... just makes it easier to see and makes the forum neater ^^

Hope you have a good time here and enjoy the yaoiness as well as the friendly people :D

• Like 2

Hi Chiakaiyuki: Its Ok, no priblem to me,...Me too, when I saw that there is a category for some of the posts, Im a bit shy because I violated the rule...By moving it here, It is pretty nice and cool so thank you very much that you did it for me,..Im just a newbie here so I am still having the hard time to know everthing about YO,...Thank you thank,..A BIG BIG SMILE!!!^_____^,..

Hello Paul: I will be happy ofcourse and Im glad that everyone of you here are very kind,..Thank you so much and really looking forward to make friends with you here,..thank you thank you thank you,..^__^,..

• Like 1

I am so overwhelmed that everyone of you here are very accommodating and spared just a moment of their time of writing on my thread,..Really appreciate all of you most especially now- My moment of being so sad ,....Thank you YO's !!!!^___^,..Really appreciate each of you,.Hope to know you all,..\m/,

• Like 1

hi igo-san.

welcome to the forum, i wish you nice stay here.

ps: your name igo sounds intersting for me personal. a good friend from my parents his nick name is also igo.

HI RISHI: Thank you for the compliment,.. really flattering ,.Hope to know you more ..I really appreciate you so much,..

Hi PANDA: Hope that too and hope that you can be my friend too,..^__^,..