What do you do so you won't get caught watching/reading naughty/ yaoi anime/manga???

komakurotsuki

Hey guys! What do you do?

Here are things i do so i won't caught:

> gather all study equipment and pile them up near the computer

> don't let the computer face the back at the door

> don't use speakers/ don't set headphones and earphones at max volume

> at night turn on the lighs for zero suspicion of what you're doing

> and if ever your caught... "it's for our biology class and i can't handle the real thing..." tell this your parents and they'll take you off the hook. :)

Hahaha so what r ur ways?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JianCua

• komakurotsuki

• sasachan

• ramentan

My family and friends already know I like yaoi, and I never tried to hide it to begin with. XD If I were to hide it, it would only be because of sex scenes and smut. It feels kind of wrong to hide it based on it being BL.

I do have embarrassing experiences, though! Once, I was listening to a hardcore BLCD, and my headphones weren't plugged into my laptop all the way. The volume was on high. My entire family was around. I deserved my punishment, since my younger brothers were in the vicinity. XD

Another happened recently. I was watching yaoi on my laptop, with my back to a window, sliding door. I completely forgot that the nighttime darkness from outside is ideal for reflections. My dad saw the reflection and asked what I was doing. I lied, saying I was busy with homework. When he corrected me, I couldn't help but laugh. It was such a poor lie, from his perspective. If only I knew. XDDD

Back when i was younger it was very hard to hide my yaoi since there was only 1 computer and i hid a folder deep inside another folder so i can save my pictures but alas i wasn't successful.

I was secretly saving them at night or when i am alone at home as for watching yaoi wasn't that easy.Only my friends know that i watch yaoi.

Who needs a computer now when u can have a smartphone, noone can catch me now!

the comments are kind of cute xD

Well, when i was younger, i watched it with no one around! when nobody is at home... that's the best option

If i had to watch on pc while people were at home; nagging me at the door, i used to make excuses like.. remain in my bathrobe, so if someone ask "why are locked?" i said "Well i am almost naked! don't you see?" changing clothes for three hours...? sorta... xDD

At morning, I make sure that there were no persons around and my "making sure" I really mean, looking under the table, couch,chairs and even outside the windows and doors, it usually takes me 30 minutes to complete it and at night, I turn off all the lights in my room and using my duvet I hide under it with my laptop so if ever my parents would suddenly barge into my room I could easily just hide it and act that I was still sleeping!!

Hahahaha!!!!

nice! nice! nice! i like your comments!!! their so fun!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nice way sis!!! you still go to the roof?!!!

• 2 months later...

I usually hide my yaoi in my closet or behind my textbooks, but sometimes I hide them in an old box in the basement

*laughs evilly* I don't have to hide it~ It's lovely living with your fiancée who also likes yaoi, my books are in the bookshelf. Should I ever need to hide reading something, I'd read them from my tablet in a seperate room... or very discretely if I read it in public :_red_fox 6

I have cloth book covers on my BL novels (to read on the subway...but have to skip pages with pictures) and make sure I read my BL manga in my room, with the door closed. I also have to make sure I don't leave any manga lying around, just in case. As for digital manga, I read on my laptop, in a room where the window faces a large bush. The screen doesn't face the room door, so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing what is on my screen, except when someone walks into the room.

Have a facebook tab to switch to. Simple :). Pause and click, looks like normal browsing. Hallways are a distance / warning advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

*laughs evilly* I don't have to hide it~ It's lovely living with your fiancée who also likes yaoi' date=' my books are in the bookshelf. Should I ever need to hide reading something, I'd read them from my tablet in a seperate room... or very discretely if I read it in public :_red_fox 6[/quote']

OMGOSH. Lucky. Not fair. :_red_fox 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I read it on my phone so whenever a smutty scene comes I have an alternative page to go to.

Otherwise I read it casually even though no one knows what I'm reading. If I try to hide it to much people will start to wonder what is that I'm reading.

If they ask I say: "I'm reading a horror manga!" No one is interested in that sooooo... ^^

Since I've watched naughty things, I'd always perform the basic tactic and that's to stay in a fckin corner, facing your door and use a headphone. It works like magic.

Anything on the computer I hid away in a folder inside the windows folder, I forget the exact name I used for it but it was something innocuous that sounded vaguely important. My parents were pretty computer illiterate so they never ventured too deep into the computer's files - even so, I downloaded truecrypt and encrypted everything just to make sure. -3- I didn't take chances back then.

I didn't bother looking at anything until everyone was asleep and I was pretty obsessive about clearing out the browser history.

Books and such got stuffed under my mattress until I ran out of room - then I found out my closet had a crawlspace so I started squirreling things away in there.

Occasionally I read yaoi fanfic at school on an e-reader and my teachers didn't bother me since they thought I was reading, like, Poe or something.

Now a days I live on with my boyfriend so I can just sit in my skivvies and do whatever I bloody well please.

• 5 months later...

Step 1: Close the door

Step 2: Lay in bed

Step 3: Cover myself in a warm blanket facing the wall

Step 4: Open Ipod

Step 5: Read dat Yaoi

-Ramentan yoyo6

Find an empty room, have a blank tab ready to switch over if anyone comes in, earphones, and pretend to be working on something if the person doesn't leave.

:Wink:

Tablets are a girl's best friend lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
blank tabs are suspicious! Better have facebook or youtube or something opened lol

Since the only place I read naughty stuff in public is in the library I usually have my own personal space where people don't come? Else If it is a more open and wide space I would just find a seat in the corner where people rarely would go behind me.

At home I just go to my room, with my computer facing away from the door, so if anyone enters my room I can close the tab or minimize it quite quickly.

I only ever read/watch lewd things in private. While my computer is in a room shared between me and my parents (due to the air conditioner being there...plus my bed is separate from theirs), I either read/watch lewd material in my upstairs room/study or in the shared room when my folks aren't around...which is most of the time.

Looking outside at my door and see no one's going inside of my room. My mom always coming inside of my room so i'm always alert from my surroundings. But then again, I sometimes get caught. LOL

And most effective way for me from not getting caught. Go and watch it from you cellphone or your tablet while laying down at your bed or anything. Just get close from your wall so that no one else can see it. Just don't go fangirling, someone might notice..

Unfortunately, I got caught once by my brother...

I was playing a yaoi game on my laptop, enjoying a nearly H scene. And behind me was the wall so I supposed no one would notice that I was playing such a game.

However...

My brother suddenly approached me and sat down on the chair near me. I quickly minimized the window and pretended I was watching Youtube.

Everything was going alright, however...

My brother asked me why the internet ran so slow and he pressed "ALT"+"TAB" attempting to check if I was downloading anything.

Then he SAW it.

OMG AT THAT MOMENT I FELT LIKE MY LIFE WAS OVER.

But now I can read yaoi novels or play yaoi games anytime at home as I like and dont need to afraid of my brother anymore because he already knew it. Whenever he is going to scold me, I will tell him "respect my interest as I respect yours!" Then he will say nothing and walk away.

And my mum and dad seem never notice about it because they don't know much about computer and internet. As long as I don't watch yaoi stuffs in front of them then everything will be okay.