Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Passionate CartoonistGirl18's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    CartoonistGirl18 Inventory
    Starbucks Yuri Plisetsky Akira Noiz

Re: Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East

I love Hakkenden! It isn't until recently that I figured out the same creator made Super Lovers (which I am currently obsessed with).

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    AudinoLollipop Inventory
    Katekyo Nai Muhinyi ReixShougo Natsuki Takahashi

I loved the show~
    When I first watched it, I went ahead and marathon-ed it. For some reason it wasn't enough and a week later, I watched it all again. XD

Credits
    Narumiya Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Seta Soujirou Art Ooikawa Tooru

pokes thread.

i wish hakkenden was more popular. i'm absolutely in love with the series - it's one of my favorite shows! - and i was surprised that it isn't more popular, especially given the subtext in the show. i actually ship kobungo and keno, haha. and i practically ship genpachi with just about anyone.

Iiva

I love Hakkenden also.
    There are hints here and there, some quite obvious (Genpachi loves Shino, Sosuke has loved Shino since they were kids, Sosuke´s other half Ao gives these lines what can be mistaken that is gonna take Shino and not in "taking his life= killing; then Keno (Asakeno) is beautiful long haired man & Kobungo thought he is a woman and kind of can´t get over it. Cause he really likes him.Then there is just pure bromance and brotherly love (Rio is actually Shino´s oniisan) and episodes full of very good looking men so handsome & beautiful characters
    Shino & Shinobu are so cute little shotas- two adults in a child body.
    I think Shino is 18 y old and Shinobu is 22 y old.

Iiva

Quote Originally Posted by Narumiya View Post
    pokes thread.

i wish hakkenden was more popular. i'm absolutely in love with the series - it's one of my favorite shows! - and i was surprised that it isn't more popular, especially given the subtext in the show. i actually ship kobungo and keno, haha. and i practically ship genpachi with just about anyone.
    I ship Keno & Kobungo too ;D I think Keno would be queen uke, he´s tough & knows how to use katana. Beautiful man with good hair. He dances & acts, so I guess he could do some erotic dance (besides traditsional what he really does) at night to Kobungo- he would go nuts & most likely have "severe nosebleed"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles