Who's the youngest person to read / watch YAOI???

komakurotsuki

When did you guys start watching / reading yaoi??? Tell me ! Tell me ! I want to see you replies ;)...

Who can top of my record that i started at the age of 8 years old (not so innocent anymore XD) now I'm 17...

I'll be waitin' !!! :)))

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• komakurotsuki

• sasachan

• Ickerimohord

• Seiji Nao

I saw it when I was 11 but freaked lol. I was too young. Buuuutttt when I turned 12 I saw a hot anime guy on TV (can't remember who) and I remembered what I saw the year before and that's when the magic happened. rawr

I started watching yaoi around the age of 13... I was what you call under the age but yea i was curious and it all started thanks to inuyasha, i wanted to seehimnakedomgthisisembarrassing and went down hill after that

Hahah when you guys started at a very young age you won't freak out or even thing of anything naughty... But i know that boy8boy weren't ment to be... But atleast i didn't do anything to get notice watching yaoi or reading it back 8 years ago... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

10 years old LOL, when sekai ichi hatsukoi anime adaptation started. it's on 2011 so.. i'm 10 years old back then

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't remember but I was in highschool and my friend brought a yaoi anime and we were watching it in my living room.

hahahaha!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not really sure to be honest since I read Gravitation when I was in elementary school, but that is not as hardcore and probably more considered shounen ai. I remember one of my upper classmates showing me all these explicit pictures but I never read them since I felt quite confused about it all, later on I started reading a lot of BL doujinshis at the end of elementary school but had a long break and started again in my second year of middle school so around that age?

• 1 month later...

Hahaha I guess we have a winner with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. You started with enzai? ?? HAHAHA You really went in hard early that's hilarious. Other kids watching spiderman, tutles and you go for enzai. (Thank you for giving me a nice start on this new day) *leaving while laughing*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robuta

wow..some of you started at such a young age !

but having watched a yaoi at 6 years old...don't know what to think of that lol...

I personally started "watching" recently but I used to read alot (one of the first ones was Okane Ga Gai) of onshots in websites when I was about 14.

I was 10 ugh, i got terrified by the uncensored scenes at first but i just couldn't stop myself from watching either, guess my first one was Boku no Pico (if it wasn't something even worse) *sobs* such a shameful past, glad some of you here started younger than me though, phew :cuteonion26:

• 2 weeks later...

I was 14 or 15 (not as surprising as many of you but still).

One of my best friends in high school (who was a fujonshi) wouldn't stop talking about yaoi and how it was amazing and asked me to read junjou romantica so she could have a real life yaoi friend.

I ended up reading way more yaoi and just junjou romantica tho :cuteonion7:

reading this all is so hilarious, i love it.

when i learned about yaoi i was about 10 because that was around the time that naruto came out and i discovered Baby's First Yaoi (sasunaru) but i had been using the internet since i was like 8???!!! but my first... actual yaoi-related thing i watched/read was mirage of blaze (LOOOOL) and hidoku shinaide (:

Well, when I was 10... or 8? Hahaha! I know I'm horrible. Young, wild, and free lol! It was when I was checking out sasunaru photos on photobucket. Brings back those days when I was innocent... Though my search word was: "sasuke x naruto yaoi", I didn't know the word yaoi until I was like 12 or 11 yrs old. My bad hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

i was probably ten...? (i'm twenty-one now, haha.) i can't even remember who i shipped together. though when i was younger than ten i did like yukito and touya from cardcaptor sakura, and i liked them together! it wasn't until i was maybe eleven or twelve when i actually figured out that shounen-ai and yaoi are the terms for it. :p

• 1 month later...

I started watching when I was 11.

Honestly, I fell in love for a second there, hahaha. Then I realized that at this age for me me to watch yaoi, WoW.......if my family finds out, I'LL BE IN MY ROOM, PHONE TAKEN AWAY AND I'm in major trouble!! But I couldn't resist it, so I ended watching all kinds of weird......things...-_-*

Shhh.....it's a secret! Ehehe I can't remember what first yaoi anime that I watched. Actually it was a clip of yaoi anime, damn it! I wish I knew anime earlier in my life. *-_-*