Do.

.demon.

Hey guys! I know I’m new here but I’ve been rping for a while and I know how things work so don’t worry about this.

+I’m a seke so I can play either seme/seke/uke, I don’t really care about positions as long as I enjoy the rp. Sometimes I may request a specific position but if I don’t it means that any will do.

+And I don’t do one liners, I expect to get at least one paragraph.

+English is not my first language but I do give my best, I may make mistakes so I need you to be understanding.

+I love strong characters[both mentally and physically]. I don't think that uke/seme must define a character's personality or strength. I want to write about men [so a male impersonating a female will not get me going, this being said I'd like YC to stay out of the feminine/innocent zone]. I also want to write about people so building up a character as realistically as you can will be awesome. Complex characters are fun to play with and they add vivacity to the story.

Plots:

1.Fake Promise

MC is a young vampire prince and he’s pretty reckless and unpredictable. And of course he’s also not considering his position as a royal, you can say he’s in his rebellious stage. The strict rules and the discipline makes him feel prisoner and there’s nothing that he enjoys more that freedom.

Vampires are still at war with hunters and sometimes they even have to deal with their own kind as there are traitors among them. Ruling in such times is a difficult task but also vital, they need a ruler to guide them. That’s way MC is really important and they give their best to protect him, it’s just that he claims he doesn’t need it and that he can handle things on his own.

MC is the only remaining prince alive and he’s still just a baby by vampire’s standards. He’s only 20 years old and he has a lot to learn about the world he lives in and how to became a successful ruler after his father retires. So keeping him safe and teaching him how to lead is what every vampire is concerned with but this is such a difficult task given his temper and the silly things he ends up doing. He’s always on the run, he ditches his bodyguards and he is definitely putting way too much effort into not being found. Seeing that things aren’t going anywhere like this, his family decided to switch tactics so they hired a young vampire to do this job. This vampire[YC] is supposed to befriend MC and to play the part of his ally and to help him “get away” from his stalkers while keeping an eye on him and protecting him if needed.

MC will eventually fall into this trap and become friends with YC, genuinely trusting YC to be on his side. They may end up becoming even more than this [it’s up to you]. But things will fall apart after MC finds out who YC really is.

Even though YC is young[he’d still be older than mine] he’s a professional . [so that him alone will be enough to protect his prince]

2.Too much sugar

MC is pretty much a bitch[sleeping around with a lot of people for money or whatever services]. He’s a student and he has no job or parents so he needs money in order to survive.

Well I need a sugar daddy for him [make him at least 10 years older]. YC will not be the only one MC sleeps with and at the beginning he’s ok with this given that he only wanted some fun. But things change when YC really falls for mine so he’s starting to get jealous and possessive. He’ll try to get MC for himself, what methods he uses is up to you but I can assure you that it won’t be an easy task. MC loves his freedom and has no plans of settling down so he’ll be annoyed when YC starts to put pressure on him, he’d most likely try to run away.

3.What does insanity taste like?

MC ended up killing his lover out of jealousy. Following his lawyer advice he pretended to be crazy in order to avoid prison and he was sent to a mental hospital. Apart from being overly possessive and aggressive MC is pretty sane. He read some books about crazy people so that he could play his part well. So far he’s done a great job and he convinced most of the doctors. But what happens when some smart bastard [YC] is better than the rest and figures him out? His act can’t fool YC. What will YC request in order to remain silent?

4.Will you remember my touch?

MC tried to kill himself but he failed. When he woke up at the hospital he couldn’t remember anything about himself, not even his name, it was like his entire existence was wipped out. The first person[C2] that came to visit him was shocked and he claimed to be his lover. MC couldn’t say much and didn’t know how to react as he was unable to remember a thing. After a few days he was discharged and this stranger took him home. It seemed that they were actually living together??

But everything was a lie, MC lived alone in a rented apartment and this guy wasn’t even his lover. C2 was MC’s best friend but he also had a crush on him since they were kids. Because his lover[C3] was the reason MC tried to commit suicide and because he saw this as a chance to be with him, he lied and made him believe he was actually his lover. He also took him to his apartment, hoping that not seeing his place and the things that could remind him about C3will prevent him from recovering his memory.

After a week, C3 comes home[he’s been out of town for whatever reason]. He’s been cheating on MC for over a year, MC tried to ignore it although he was aware that his lover had someone else and that he may not even love him anymore but he couldn’t let him go, he loved him too much. But that time came when C3 wanted to break up with him in order to be with his new love. MC didn’t want to but he had no choice in this matter. Then he also found out thatC3 will leave town for a month and he was too disappointed and lonely. He attempted suicide. He jumped off a building.He barely made it and he’s still recovering.

C3 is unaware of what has happened to his ex-lover. But spending time away from him made him realize that getting a new lover was just a thrill and he was actually still in love with MC. He dumped the other guy/girl and he wanted to get back with MC. He goes to his place but he can’t find him there.

But he gets to meet him on the street and he happily approaches him as he knew MC still loved him and he would be willing to get back together. But to his surprise MC doesn’t know who he is and he claims that he already has a lover so C3 must be lying. C3 thinks that MC is pretending in order to get back at him for breaking up and he apologies but he still gets ignored.

Eventually he finds out what happened, he really feels sorry but he still wants to get back MC. He ends up stalking him, fighting with C2and telling MC his side of the story, claiming that C2 is lying. MC is confused as he can’t be sure what the truth really is.

Which one will MC develop feelings for? Which one he’ll believe in the end? Will he ever remember his past?

I obviously need 2 people for this.

5.Speed up

I’ll warn you from the start that this is going to be incest. Well, if you don’t want incest but you like the story I may be willing to change it a little so that they won’t be brothers.

MC and YC are brothers and they live together. YC is the older brother and he’s a cop. MC is just a college student that has made some dangerous friends and he ended up being involved in illegal racing and sometimes drug deals. He’s admired his older brother for a long time and as he grew up his feelings became twisted and he even saw him as a love interest.

MC is very careful when he’s around his brother, he keeps what he does a secret because he doesn’t want to upset him. YC takes it for granted that his little brother is innocent and he has no idea who his friends are and what they do when going out. Although he’s smart and he can tell when MC is lying he makes an effort to believe him everytime. Why would he lie after all?

But when YC is assigned to investigate and catch some illegal racers that started to take over the city he may come across something not really pleasant. As he digs up info about this case, he finds out about his friends and eventually about him… What would his reaction be when he gets to know that his little brother is a famous racer and he has been doing this for a few years?

I’m sorry for making you read all this crap…I just wanted to properly explain my plots… For questions or suggestions you can pm me.

I may add some plots later…if people show interest…

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• .demon.

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Isa Katsura

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm interested in the second plot~