"Hello world."

LunarProxy

Ah, hello, hello. I'm new here, if you hadn't guessed, call me Lunar.

Joined more or less because I was curious. My experience with yaoi and shounen ai is pretty limited, with five or six manga and only two anime (Love Stage!! and Junjou Romantica S1+2). My interests certainly aren't restricted to yaoi and shounen ai, as I like generally any well-done same-sex romance. I also quite like gender bender. The most notable gender benders I remember right now are Hourou Musuko and After School Nightmare.

Besides manga and anime, I also love reading. I planned to start reading a yaoi novel about a month ago, but I had lost my flash drive with over 1000 translated LNs on it somehow.

So, I hope I find a place in the community here.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LunarProxy

• XiuLin

• ~Mitsukuni~

• STARRK

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO :)

Have fun and enjoy.

Just explore the site and discover things *winks

let's be friends :)

Welcome to Yo. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Now I suggest these anime, Uta No Prince, Free!, and of course Kuroko No Basket. Have a great night.

welcome..!!!

here in YO,

you'll surely be hooked on Yaoi..

*coughs*

good luck on visiting the forum..

Hello Lunar! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes! Apologies if I'm ever slow replying to something, I usually can only get on the internet with my PS3, which for those who aren't aware, is crap.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Ugh, since this site works differently, all of my posts will be doubled up if I don't go back and edit it out, since for some reason the PS3 browser submits twice. I had this issue in other forums, but it usually has a double post block that I'd be sent to.

It could just be a sticky button or some impatience. Thanks for the suggestion though. Maybe we're in need of some site upgrade involving the double posting problems. I also experience it. But its usually from pushing the send button twice.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the PS3, as I've only experience this here, on Serebii.net, and at Lunyred, all of which use the same style of forum. It's just the other two would take me to a page saying I can't post for another 30 seconds, stopping double posting. What further convinces me of this is that I also go on MyAnimeList.net, and I don't recall a double post issue ever.

Well, I'm sure it's an isolated incident, I'm probably the only person here to go on here via PS3 browser. It's either this or my 3DS, which I doubt would work. (I should upgrade to a smartphone sometime...)

I wonder if this'll double post.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's the PS3, as I've only experience this here, on Serebii.net, and at Lunyred, all of which use the same style of forum. It's just the other two would take me to a page saying I can't post for another 30 seconds, stopping double posting. What further convinces me of this is that I also go on MyAnimeList.net, and I don't recall a double post issue ever.

Well, I'm sure it's an isolated incident, I'm probably the only person here to go on here via PS3 browser. It's either this or my 3DS, which I doubt would work. (I should upgrade to a smartphone sometime...)

I wonder if this'll double post.

EDIT: Yup, called it. I wouldn't say it's a site issue, just a weird bug with the PS3 browser's compatibility.

Hello

^_^ It's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Hi there

welcome to YO. :) Please do enjoy your stay.

• 1 month later...