New stories!!! (Another Wolf's hunt for a Seme)

WolfDog12

Ok, everyone on this site should probably already be fully aware of my whole speech but if you aren't, here it is… Again!!!!

Alright so I'm back again!!! I guess I'm a glutton for punishment or something… (Lol funny because I really like having sadistic Semes). I also think that I should mention, I'm on a lot so I so need someone who is also on fairly often. There are few days when I can't really be on here so please I am looking for people to be on a lot. If you do think you will be taking a lot of time off I'm fairly patient but if you know you might be late on replying simply just tell me ahead of time. Anyway for those of you that don't know me or want to know more about my preferences;

here are a few things I DON'T like when Rping:

-Incest of any kind

-full animal on animal

-too young characters (need to be 18 or above… or so)

-age gaps more then 15 years

-any human waste

-inhuman drugs that change the size of one's length

-shota

-bara

Here are a few things I DO like when Rping:

-paragraphs of about 2 or more (unless sucked into intimacy or a major conversation then one paragraph)

-consistency

-details

Types of Semes I LIKE:

-Sadistic

-romantic

-perverted

-a little messed up

-protective or possessive

-Multiple against one uke.

Type of Uke I can play:

-M

-shy

-spacey

-anger issues

-split personality

-childish and playful

-stubborn

-mentally unstable

-dependent

-independent

-introvert

-physically or mentally ill

Here are a few Pairing ideas:

-Seme + Seme x Uke

-King x slave

-sorcerer x apprentice

-student x teacher

-student x sempai

-exorcist x demon

-Boss x subordinate

-Exorcist x exorcist

-Doctor x Patient

-Guard x Prisoner

-Prisoner x prisoner

-Vampire x Vampire

-Human x Angel

-Neko x Neko

-Human x Inu

-Human x Neko

Etc. (I have more pairings I'm just lazy)(if you have an idea please send it my way)

Here are some old ideas that no one ended up taking:

Earth's Hell Fire:

First off, let me just say, THIS IS NOT BARA!!!! As a matter of fact, the Earth element character is the UKE!!! Now that that's out of the way, lets start: In a world where most people can control and manipulate different elements, it is not uncommon to find certain traits within certain types. For example, the fire wielders tend to be energetic and hot headed, the ice users are cold but helpful with nasty mood swing issues, the earth are muscle heads that are always working on building muscle, the water are calm and collected that will drown you with a smile, and so on. Among the earth wielders is a little… hiccup… a boy, already a legal adult, who is weak with little muscle mass. Training is far too tough for him and has nearly been killed on multiple occasions. After disgracing his family, MC is shunned and kicked out of the city and no longer recognized as a proper earth type. Disheartened, The teen hides himself away in the woods where he meets a fire user, YC. The fire user is more powerful then any fire wielder there had been but because of how easy it all is, he got really bored. YC decides to take on his greatest challenge ever, to train this weak earth wielder. What will become of MC? And does their relation become something more then a ruthless trainer and a weak apprentice?

Forgotten

I got this idea kind of off a song and I will add the song if you guys actually want to hear it. Anyway, long ago when MC was still a little kid, his best friend was an older kid entering college. They spent years together and YC, in school to become a teacher, always helped MC on his homework and made sure he did his work while being able to understand things.

Several years later, YC fully graduates and starts teaching high school students. The only problem is, he was in a horrible accident before he graduated and does not remember much about his life before entering college. He had even come to forget all about MC and how he had been there crying at YC's bed side hoping YC would be alright.

Will the teacher ever learn to remember his closest friend? And now that MC is mature, will the two find that they like each other more then as just friends?

[/hr]

Ok, ok, that's enough of the old stuff you people probably didn't come here to look at… or did you…. Well whatever, Here are a few of my latest and greatest ideas!!

Mother always wanted a GIRL

Any kind of Seme is good for this rpg! So, all HIS life, MC was constantly being dolled up and dressed in female clothes because of his mother's strong desire for a girl. MC was her first fully born, and only child do to many different problems. Refusing to adopt for some unknown reason, when the doctors did everything they could, the woman finally managed to bare a child, however, it was a male and there was no way MC's mother could handle another pregnancy. It was a miracle the woman was able to bare any children at all. In complete denial, the woman pretended as if she really did have a daughter. Thus began MC's life of dresses, and long hair. It all seemed normal until about 5th grade when MC actually became a lot more aware of just how strange he was. He was stuck living like a girl no matter what because coming out and changing now would cause even more problems. Enrolled in a private school, MC was stuck in a trap of never being able to change the way he wanted and felt he needed to. Having had a feminine face all his life was no help and when he finally reached high school, he somehow managed too much attention as the prettiest girl in the school… there was no hiding or changing. At the same time, YC begins showing off a few too many colors that make everyone question his sexuality. Knowing he'd lose his friends if they found out he was in fact gay, YC tries to date girls to prove other wise. He could never find himself getting into it though and it was growing really tough until one day he comes upon a secret that could be his saving grace. Whether he uses the info as black mail or just begs and pleads constantly for the most popular "girl" to date him, YC finally wins and ends up dating who he'd prefer while MC now is able to talk to someone about his situation. Does this "Fake" romance become something more and real?

You be the dog

A slightly sadistic or perverted Seme is needed for this rpg. When they were little, MC and YC were next door neighbors. They use to play every day together with MC's five older sisters, (the mother kept trying for a boy until finally getting one). The girls' favorite game was always house where YC constantly had play as the "daddy". Every time they played, YC would always turn to MC and say "You be the dog", where MC would then end up on all fours acting like a dog wanting to please his older friend. Their age difference wasn't huge but just a couple years where for small kids, it feels like nothing. After YC ended up moving away at the start of middle school and years pass to the point of now being in college, MC had forgotten about his childhood friend. By some luck, Good or bad, MC goes to search for a house closer to his new school and finds another student, older by only a couple years, with an open room. With no money, MC is given one condition for being able to live in this home without paying rent, "You be the dog".

I know I'm short

Need a calm but competitive Seme. MC and YC were friends since middle school and had always competed with everything they did. Their parents were happy because they were both great in school, and amazing athletes. The one thing they could never match up in was height, MC had always been mere centimeters shorter and claimed he'd get such a growth spurt that it would make YC look like a midget, however, in the summer before College began, it was YC that got the growth spurt, one that helped him grow enough for both boys. MC was left at 5'2" and completely in the dust. He never got his growth spurt as the two entered the same university. Back in high school, the two competed in more then just athletics and academics, they were almost too close as friends but neither of them were aware of it. It wasn't until they decided to rent an apartment together just off campus in their second year that they found themselves even closer then before. MC was always a bit of a hot head which only increased when he was always being made fun of because of his height. At least now, he had a taller friend who tended to defend him and was the only person able to calm him down. Will these two friends realize their relationship might be more then just a friendship? What happens to them after they do find out?

Alright, that's it for now!!! Those were the only ideas I could come up with…. Please reply soon!!! I really, REALLY want to do these RPGs. :Excited:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kazemechi

• alexia__

• hentai-heicho

I've never actually played a seme yet, but I am more then willing to try if you let me :)

The two story ideas you had in the beginning, Earth's Hell fire and Forgotten are really interesting. Let me know if you'd like to RP one with me.

Either one works so you can go ahead and pick the one that seems more interesting. Both are a little lighter on the H stuff and Forgotten is probably a good place to start if you want to first try out being a Seme because it requires less Seme stuff and more of just being a teacher with a lost memory.

Sooo! ^^ I saw the sorcerer x apprentice and got a great idea out of this!

My mind completely shifted to Merlin and Arthur legend (hope you're familiar with this) and I was wondering if we could do something with these characters. Since it involves magic and kings and such there would be lots of drama and yummy fun.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ok, I'm not familiar with it the way I thought I was, however if you give me until next week, I can watch as much of the show as possible and I will totally do it with you. It seems interesting so I'm all for it, I just need to watch some and get personality and the core plot first.

• 2 weeks later...

SOMEONE PLEASE PICK ONE OF THE THREE AT THE BOTTOM!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO DO THOSE, ESPECIALLY Mother Always Wanted a GIRL and YOU BE THE DOG

Well if it helps, I'm probably most excited for Mother always wanted a GIRL

I'd love to do Mother always wanted a GIRL, if

doesn't want it. If they do, then I'd like to try out You be the Dog.

If you really like "mother always wanted a girl" it's okay with me since I am not confident when it comes to highschool setting. And I would prefer the college setting since I can relate to and perform better.

alright then

You can have Mother Always wanted a GIRL and
you can pick either You be the dog or I know I'm short because both are college settings.

alright just give me a little while and I will be able to make the thread.

This is a note to everyone, replies and new thread making will be very slow because I am in finals week, tomorrow being my last final, and I also have a prom tomorrow so I may not get to anything late tonight and probably not until Friday.