Super Lovers Anime!?

Maya_Taurus

Okay I was randomly scrolling through tumblr and I saw a news post saying that Super Lovers was being adapted into an anime!?!!???!?! :Excited:

I don't know about any of you but I am personally fangirling so hard right now and am beyond excited!! xD

If anyone is interested here's the link to the article:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kid you not I will fucking squeal when they release trailers/previews xD :Playing::Jumping around::Playful::Excited:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maya_Taurus

• foodie

• ~KittyKatt~

• J4sm1n4

YASSSSSS OHMYGOSH GOD BLESS I AM SOO EXCITED TOO THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY EXCITEMENT

It is just the cutest manga!!! I can't wait to see how they will animate kaido and ren!! :")

ehehhHehhehehhe it's getting a bit closer now but I think there a still a few months left until it comes out.. can't wait!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i'm pretty sure most of us, if not all, here were really surprised when news break out that Super Lovers will be made into anime! When i received this new, i just woke up and boom~ i really can't believe it!! I'm a surely gonna watch it!!! kyaaaa~~~

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I saw season one. It had me awwww-ing forever and a few squee! were thrown in. I heard season 2 will be even better so looking forward to seeing that real soon.