• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForbiddenOath

• lateChoco

• eri kun

• glesh

No! I didn't know that it's only 10! They have so much more materials to make it more than 10! No!!! Well....I'm going to be really sad if they cut EVERY good bits out of the manga to fit into 10 episodes. I'd cry a river and flood it all the way to Japan.

Is it April yet? I'm going to hibernate all the way to it's release and subbed. *hibernation mode activated* bye1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494

hey good news everyone! even though it's just 10 episodes....but each episode will be 30 minutes long!!! i'm more satisfied with that than just the average normal minuted in every anime episodes xDD banzai!!!

Not enough! XD

And... in addition to 10 eps of 30 minutes TV anime... there would be one ova of Super Lovers, 20 mins + long~

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

BANZAIIII!!! Yeah, me too. *re-read Super Lovers manga*

@

I hope so. Usually an ova might be a special one like omake or something

hahaha but it's much better than having 5 minutes to 10 minutes in each episodes (i have watched some animes with that have those minutes, plus one of them only have 13 episodes AND i was not satisfied lol) :D i'm pretty sure there will be an OVA, even Junjou and SeikaIchi have OVA/s :)

30 minutes episodes. Knowing them...opening probably be like 5 minutes, ending another 5 minutes. And we're back with 20 minutes episode. :Sleepy:

; Adding on to what you have mention, not to mention that next ep preview will be included to that 30 mins...! XD So... it would be like... ehh

29 mins (when they say 30 mins ep, it would be like 29 mins plus) - 2 mins (opening) - 2 mins (ending) - 30 secs (preview) = around 24 mins plus

That is being optimistic! =w=

At most 5 mins more than normal anime eps ^^

, oh hell no! You just did not add another 30 seconds to a minute to the extra crap! I just died a little inside. whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862525

I really want to complain why they can't make it long like says...45 mins like the Fate series you know. I MEAN COME ON! Gimme more Haru

It needs to just be April already like..really. I need to wake up tomorrow morning and ready to watch the first episode. I still stuck on the part where it's only 10 episodes and I cry all over again. sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

, Not til the later chapters at least. Things get a bit hot & steamy :cuteonion57:

, Not til the later chapters at least. Things get a bit hot & steamy :cuteonion57:

Ohhh... right yoyo5

well, since it's just 10 episodes i'll just wait a month or so for it to be complete coz i really don't want to be left hanging xDD

I watched some and the story seems okay but the animation is really not that nice at all..even cheaper anime than this can have better animation if they just pick better colours etc.

I watched some and the story seems okay but the animation is really not that nice at all..even cheaper anime than this can have better animation if they just pick better colours etc.

Can't be worse then dragon ball super

• 3 weeks later...

I was so excited when I stumbled across this anime on YouTube. I had no idea they were even considering making it into an anime. Super Lovers is one of my favorite mangas. I have watched the first 3 episodes already and can't wait to watch the next one on Wed.

cheetah11cheetah5

• 4 weeks later...

Finally they make it now.

After finish with hakkenden, they make it another story which is so.romantic.and amzing. Tht's super lover

Abe sensei.is.the best :love:

• 3 weeks later...

At the end of the ep 10 of Super Lovers anime, it is announced that there is gonna have a second season! Which would be out at January 2017 next year!!!

60Ec3R6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

YUP! hell yes for season two. Though really wish they didn't skip some parts. Oh well! HYPE for season two even if it's at least another six months to a year.