Super Lovers anime!

luckystar

Boys-Love Manga Super Lovers by Hakkenden's Abe Gets Anime

The handout in the reprint of Shungiku Nakamura 's first √W.P.B. manga volume is reporting on Friday that Miyuki Abe's boys-love manga Super Lovers has an anime in the works. The announcement did not specify the anime's format or release date.

The manga's story begins with a high school boy named Haru and his mother living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.

Abe ( Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni kike! , Hakkenden: Tōhō Hakken Ibun ) launched Super Lovers in Kadokawa's Ciel magazine in 2010, but switched to Kadokawa's Emerald magazine in May last year. Kadokawa published the manga's seventh compiled book volume last July.

source: animenewsnetwork

I'm excited! (/>_

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForbiddenOath

• lateChoco

• eri kun

• glesh

Wow! I am looking forward to this! I also hope that we get an anime for Komatta toki ni wa hoshi ni kike. I love that one to bits too.

And I also hope they continue Hakkenden, too.

This is good news! yay~!

• 1 month later...

awwwwwww my freaking!!!! everytime I get time for internet and come by here I come accross nice news !! :3 yay yay yayyyy *Q* I trulley can't wait for Super lovers anime >

OHHHH MY!! nyahhahaa I'm actually re-reading Abe Miyuki's Komatta Toki wa Hoshii this past days hahaha i really love the art so cute XD

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tumblr_nzy687SjiK1rlp5w7o1_400.jpg

SUPER LOVERS WILL AIRED ON SPRING 2016

Haru's seiyuu - Maeno Tomoaki

Ren's seiyuu - Junko Minagawa

p/s : I ALMOST DIED CRYING AND FANGIRLING SO MUCH

• 1 month later...

CHARACTERS

ph_ren.png

ph_haru.png

ph_aki.png

ph_shima.png

ph_ikuyoshi2.png

ph_juzen2.png

OKAY, NOW I'M WAITING FOR SHOTA REN TO BE ANIMATED AND I'M DONE.

WHY THE HELL THEY ARE SO DAMN HOT... ADJKLJHGFDSASDFGHJKJHGFDS

Omg!!!! the PV is out??? omg!! Can you imagine what i looked like while watching the PV when my parents are in our house???? omg!!! i can't even utter a word of spazzing...i'm INTERNALLY spazzing!!! really can't wait for this!!!! /faints/

*o* I was in my room at 1 am and I wanted to scream! (If I do that my roomate would hit me D: ).........it was so beautiful Q.Q I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Also, the date has been confirmed. Episode 01 will air on April 06, 2016.

Volume 09 of the Super Lovers manga will release on May 01, 2016.

HOW COME I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW??!?!?!? Been waiting for Super Lovers to be adapted to anime for YEARS! And with the eng updates of the manga being on hiatus... ;_; *creys*

• 1 month later...