Semes & Sekes Wanted [OPEN & ACCEPTING]

EmbracingAnime

Hello, fellow role-players. Despite being new to this forum's community, I'm an experienced RP'er. This community seems more fun and active, in comparison to other forums I've joined in the past. I have a persistent crave for creative writing, and it needs satisfying!

Now, let's cut to the chase. I'm looking for 1x1 partners (open to group ideas too). I would like to RP as an uke with a seme partner for a refreshing change (but I can do seme and seke too). I'm very literate (English major). I can handle any setting and genre, with the exception of steam-punk (unknowledgeable in the area ^ ^;; ). The length (short story to novella) is entirely up to you!

Please read everything.

Requirements:

• BL; 18+; insert YO's rules here (duh~)
  • Medium to high literacy (grammar, vocabulary)
  • 2+ paragraphs per post
  • Commitment/minimum 3 posts per week (I want to finish an RP, please!)
  • Complex/well-developed characters
  • A gauge of how much sex you want (from fluff to occasional to smut)
  • Notification for long-term idleness (If inactive without notice for 1 month/30 days, role will be available for others to take over. The story will continue, but the character can be kept, modified, or dropped with the entrance of a new character.)
  • Character sheet/bio must include character's name, age, appearance/physical traits (picture optional), personality and flaws, and backstory/history. Bonus points for extra details (peeves, habits, behaviors, weapons/powers, etc.) and a one-liner that captures their being/mentality.

Themes I Love:

• Horror (the darker the better T v T)
  • Fantasy/Supernatural/Sci-Fi
  • Surprises and plot twists
  • Animal traits (ex. animal ears, tails, wings; special, transformation form)
  • Power play
  • Light BDSM
  • Age gap (maximum 15 years)
  • Height difference
  • Older ukes and younger semes
  • Mental instability (possessive, yandere, anxiety, manipulative, etc.)
  • Figurative language, syntax, philosophy/choices and questioning of the human condition/life

Things to Avoid:

• Rape (consent necessary; conscious denial is okay)
  • Water sports
  • Defecation/feces
  • Bestiality (return to almost human or human form for sexual activity)
  • Self-harm and suicide due to depression
  • Mental, physical, and emotional abuse (It depends how much and if the character will develop.)
  • Ask first for fetishes

I create original characters for all my RPs. If you'd like to see what I've created so far or would like to me to reuse one of my puppets (if available) in our RP, please visit my

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The following list is organized as "Seme x Uke" or "Seke x Seke". Pairings that can be vice-versa are marked with a "*". In-depth concepts and synopsis can be provided by me, you, or we can collaborate! If a relationship is red, it has already been taken.

Ideas: (Feel free to brainstorm too!)

* Undertaker/Medical Profession x Android Assistant

*Bodyguard/Knight x Client/Royalty (Prince; King)

* Predator x Prey (animal traits)

* Servant/Butler x Master

Teacher x Student

Student x Student

Teacher x Teacher in training

Target x Assassin

* Scientist x Experiment

* Monster/Evil Entity/Criminal x Victim

* Monster/Evil Entity/Criminal x Hunter

* Spirit/Supernatural x Human

Personified Object (moon, curse, sword, etc.) x Human

* Hero x Villain

Hero x Hero (opposites; mutual enemy)

* Video Game Character x Teleported Human

* Friend x Otaku NEET

* Delusion x Human (mental illness; imagination)

Thief x Detective

* Ghoul (think Tokyo Ghoul) x Barista

* Shop Owner (café/restaurant; book store; flower shop; convenience store; toys) x Customer

Merman x Human

* Boss x Employee (office setting)

Rival x Rival (office/school setting)

Rescuing Stranger x Misfortune Magnet

* Disabled Person (deaf, blind, wheel-chair, bed-ridden) x Caretaker/Stranger/Guilty Friend

* Childhood Friend x Friend in a relationship

* City x Country

Undercover Reaper x Human

* Terminal x Healthy (caged experiments trying to escape)

Friends stuck in a dangerous circle/cult

If you are interested, please post in this thread or send a PM my way. Now let's get our creative juices flowing! ...That sounded cooler in my head.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmbracingAnime

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• YaoiFun

• KamekazePrince

Okay ^ ^ Did you take a look at the ideas I posted? Did anything strike your fancy?

, I'd really like to roleplay the thief x detective plot with you ^^

Thanks for showing interest. :3 Which character (thief, detective) and role (seme, seke, uke) would you like to play? I love your sig, by the way. They're my favorite pairing, in Shingeki no Kyojin.

> v

, I'd like to be a seme thief, if that's alright with you :D

Oh, by the way, the edit button only works for 24 hours, then you'd have to contact Key or Saga to edit again.

Oh, cool. Thanks for teaching me something new. You being a seme thief would be great! I already have a few ideas in mind, but I'd like to hear any you have as well.

I was thinking of you being either a solo thief or being indebt to a criminal syndicate (like being an orphan and a mafia group picked you up; or witnessing a murder and now having to help against your will; or just joining of your own will). You could steal fine art, jewels, money, or whatever you wish. It would be symbolic, if whatever you choose is one thing (like nude paintings or rare jewels). That way there's some psychological reason you're drawn to such objects. It also helps the mystery and clues flow nicer.

I'd be a detective that has never failed to solve a case, so my pride/ego and reputation are on the line. Perhaps, if you work for a syndicate, they could be the reason my partner was killed in the past. It could put tension between us. I think it would be dynamic to start off the RP with a prologue consisting of you being in the middle of stealing something. You could leave something personal at the scene (accidentally or purposely), and it'll be the only clue I have to go by.

Fast-forwarding to the present, I'll be obsessed with you, and it'll get in the way of my work. A cat-and-mouse game comes to mind. XD

I apologize for speaking in first-person, in regards to our characters. I forgot to use "YM" and "MC". ^ ^;;

Woah! At first I didn't even notice the thief x detective line but now I think I'm most excited by it!

I'll be following your RP =)

Closely following...

, I think witnessing a murder and having to join is my favorite. I'll go with that one... As for what my character steals, I think paintings. What kind, I'm not sure yet, but I'll think of something :D

I like the other ideas a lot! Do you think a locket with his mother's photo would work as a clue? I could even make him only steal the paintings that focus on women that look like her :D

I already somewhat have and idea how my character will be like, do you mind if I use real human photos instead of anime ones?

Sounds great!

Pictures aren't required, so they're type doesn't matter, if you choose to use them. Since you already have a character in mind, I'll wait for you to post your character sheet, and I'll follow. That way I can play with the chemistry between the two. Are there any character types you hate or are annoyed with? I am very flexible, so don't hold back. ^ ^

I dislike characters that are only whiny, or too feminine (basically a shy, quiet boy and so on)

8300299980_ff3befe853_m.jpg]

Name: Jackson Lambert

Orientation: Pansexual Biromantic (Romantic preference towards men)

Appearance: Tall, quite muscular, often wears tight, ellastic clothes to make sure he doesn't trip the alarm system. His prefered weapon, if ever needed, is a small knife. He's rather graceful, so avoiding attacks and stabbing it into his enemy isn't too hard.

Personality: Flirty most of the time, adores one-night stand with people of all genders. He's rather messy when it comes to anything other than theft. Jackson's a smoker who also doesn't refuse an occasional drink. He prefers red wine over any other drink. While he may look threatening at times, he's rather sweet, in fact. The few love interests he had were treated as princes or princesses - mainly because once he starts something, he gets invested in it.

Background: He was put up to adoption as a baby. He wasn't a troubled child, but parents still couldn't deal with him, mostly because he adored all sharp things. He had at least five different parents until at the age of seventeen, he ran away and began a life. He got through by stealing, which is how he ended up in the worst situation of his life. He witnessed a member of the local mafia killing a person in debt. He tried to escape, but to no avail. This was how he ended up working for them - his other option was getting killed.

Eh, you're posting your character here? Is that how it works? Ah, is it because I didn't create the RP thread? Sorry. I'm going to create the thread, and then, could you please copy and paste this info over there? Just so our stuff is all in one place. ^ ^;; It's past bedtime for me, so I'm going to quickly whip up a bio and sleep.

You can be the first to actually post. I'll follow up and add in any details necessary for an intro, when I wake up. You going first better suits the RP, for thieves have to strike force for people to then react. Plus, I'd like to give you freedom of where this is going to go down (famous, art museum; collector's mansion; etc.). Another big reason is that I want to see if you are a quiet thief or a one that announces their crime every time (like leaving an invitation on a playing card or something. i dunno.)

Thanks for being so patient. c: I will notify you soon, when the thread is up.

Oh, I just posted it here because I thought you wanted me to post here :D I'll copy and paste it in the thread, no worries! Just, I won't get to my computer in at least six hours. If I do manage to get back in time, I'll post the thread and everything~

Hey I like to RP with you too!

That's some of my ideas, well ideas within ideas. I notice you like knights so check out my knight thread and I think my June ideas ALL MALE WORLD thread might be something we could try.

Anyway reading the post here and you said you like dark, well I came up with a dark, maybe to dark RP.

So not quite thief x detective but it got me thinking again reading your post. But the idea is YC a detective or cop and MC is one of tbe 2 demons I have up.

SfJgJbjbfRi-XteP27jI0w378999.jpg

Lucien

I lean more towards Lucien than Neko.

So the idea is MC well destores beauty, more presidency he rips beautiful people faces off. Scratch,bite and always takes theirs eyes out after they see their ruin faces so it's the last thing they see and the'll never see beauty again. He tries not to kill them but maybe some bleed to death?

He also tears up art ruin gardens break statues and all that but guess thats minor compared too humans.

YC is perhaps the only one who believes it's not a human doimg this, hm guess you can be a demon hunter if you don't want to be a cop. But also thinking MC did this to YC beautiful wife or BF and maybe thier dead from it? Hence why you become obsessed.

Okay this maybe to dark but I was thinking oh this been going on a few years now that MC up his game by eating beautiful babies. That's right eating babies not just ruining their faces but yeah maybe to dark.

Anyway that's what I came up with, I'm fine with if you don't wanna RP it.

Oh hey saw Personified Object did you ever watch an anime called hell girl?

In it she has a supet cute guy working for her but I did research and you heard the sword the soul of the samurai right?

Well he was a sword and now has a human form, after a 100 years or so swords can get a human form.

Anyway I wouldn't mind being him acutely and doing an RP based on that sword thing.

Ichimoku-Ren-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-33965228-640-813.jpgIchimoku_Ren.jpg

ren

Oh also anyway I'm up for like all your ideas/pearings.

823ddb2efd74274a3686facdfacfdfcc.jpg

Like 2 coworkings, I think you had that? Or maybe that rival thing

32803.jpg

IK you had office smut, lol.

Wow, performance level really does go down, with the increase of fatigue. That took me way longer than usual. Sorry. Here it is:

. There is a blank in his bio that I will revise, when I wake up. That blank is going to be determined by you. Just let me know where this is all taking place. It doesn't have to be a city. It could be a state or district/prefecture.

Stalk away. X)

That demon's gaze is so...kya~ >////

Oh I'm a seme sorry. Thought you see that in my profile thingy there. Yeah.I think I found him looking for human jaberwokis cuz I wanted to do an Alen in wandeland RP.

Anyway really? Even eating babies? I don't think I ever done a dark RP before but listen to a lot of creepypastas.

I'm trying to come up with a reason why he dose this. 1 like in blue exorcist[seen it?] and MC got out of the mirro world and this is what he dose or maybe he thinks he's ugly or been called ugly so he's taking it on others.

2 and this can even be another RP in itself is MC is a summon spell gone wrong. MC was summon to oh IDK ruin the pretty face of the woman who scorn the wizard because he was inlove for her looks but MC turn on him after or just never went back and gose around doing it because he loves it too.

But the summon wrong RP could be good for others. Hm maybe I should make a thread of that.

Like any of those? Yeah I like to do this RP but not sure who I want you to be.

, Err, perhaps New York? I really don't know where it could be set, but New York seems easy :D

- - - Updated - - -

, Err, perhaps New York? I really don't know where it could be set, but New York seems easy :D

Well, since your demon is obsessed with beauty, he should eat babies but torment beautiful people. Perhaps he can also manipulate ugly people who wish to be beautiful. This whole obsession could be rooted to past trauma (like being abused by his beautiful creator, or always liking pretty things but not knowing how to express emotions properly or just envying people). I'll be a demon hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I was thinking. X)

Okay I like demon hunter maybe YC was even a rookie when MC started and hmm maybe MC killed your master. Also thinking for a setting L.A. Holloywood were the pretty ppl live or maybe france were the models live. Plus I want an abaden church to be his hide out.

IDK about the power over ugly people and ok no summon demon then I rather be from mirro world or hel[greek,I watch lost girl]

And say he's the first human looking demon hence why he was aduse for being ugly and maybe was even cast out so he takes it out on admire folks spechly those for beauty.

Lucifer_by_sakimichan.jpg

If you didn't like my first demon I have him. But if ya wanna do a human turn demon RP or Demon partner he be good for that too. Though I like my first demon better for face ripping

Nice ideas! I want to get started my character, but I'd like to know what character types annoy you first (shy, dominant, bi-polar, etc.). That way be can enjoy ourselves. ^ ^

- - - Updated - - -

Waa~ stop putting up all these smexy demons! @////@