which ANIME made you an ANIME ADDICT?

LoveExperts

Ever since I was in elementary school, I watched Heidy, Galaxy Express 999, He-Man, Capitan Harlock, Creamy Mami, Lady Oscar, Lupin, Doraemon, Georgie, Hokuto no Ken. So I think I've always been inside this world and fascinated even if unconsciously. In fact, I didn't think about what an anime was because I didn't know its definition, for me it was the "animated cartoons" that i've been looking forward to see at at snack time.

Years later,thanks to "Anime Night" on MTV (i miss so much!) I started to discover many beautiful anime, with whom I really fell in love, like Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Last Exile, Nana and GTO ♡

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveExperts

• luckystar

• Miss RED

• Suida

After high school (boarding) I read a lot, got my first phone and discovered online free reads, and stumbled on a free ebook that happened to be m/m. I was surprised, but very intrigued, so I looked for more. From there I stumbled on a post about cute anime boys. Kuroko was pictured, and I found and watched the whole of Kuroko no Basuke from there.

I was hooked, so I looked for more. From there, I discovered manga, and yaoi/shounen-ai manga. Also fanfiction.

(I watched mew mew power as a kid but I didn't know it was a dubbed anime, always thought it was a cartoon. Also saw a Yugioh novel once but couldn't borrow it from the owner, so I knew about Yugioh but didn't watch the anime until a few years ago.)