Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

ec111341ae1d22c07e2144bc3e2f43a5.jpg

My Character:

Name: Kenji Ushio

Birthday: February 1

Sexuality: Gay

Country of Origin: Japan

Voice: friendly and sincere and turns some what squeaky when crying and when he's depressed his voice is slow.

Appearance:

Like the picture.

Height: 5' 7

Weight: 117 pounds

Hair color and style: Dark black hair that hangs in his face, loose and flowing but easily gets tangled. When Corinne gets in his hair it curls.

Eye Color: light brown

Body Structure: Thin, but slightly muscular.

Skin: light skinned with a slight tan

Clothes: Wears old baggy clothes.sometimes his clothes might have holes or be torn.

Background: Kenji use to live in a orphanage but now lives in his own apartment. He works at a restaurant as a garage boy and his care taker is the manager of that restaurant. He's poor so he usually doesn't eat lunch, He doesn't have time for school clubs or spots because of his job. When he does get money he gives it all to his orphanage where he grew up.

Personality:Kenji comes off as friendly but is bullied a lot because of his past, clothes, sexuality, and lack of money. He sticks up for himself but always gets beat up. He trys making others laugh and is a people pleaser, but fails at that from time to time. He's rather easy to read emotionally and physically. But naturally he's a good person. He's hesitant to try new things but that doesn't mean he won't try it.

Likes: Reading, sweets, children, slow dancing, poetry, rain , animals

Dislikes: Being bullied, Video games, Scary Movies. Hospitals

Other Things:

Kenji has and sometimes cuts himself.

When intoxicated, he's very blunt.

Hopeless Romantic

( Doesn't know it) but likes rough sex.

Beginning Post~

Kenji sat in class listening to the teacher as she gave her lesson on William Shakespeare. Kenji was very much interested, so he tired to pay attention. Tho it was kind of a challenge since there were a few kids throwing wads of paper at him. But he didn't want to complain... it was better then the constant spit balls or the chewed up Hubba Bubba gum they put in his hair last week, which took him forever to remove.

When your consistently being bullied you kind of get use to it. And Kenji was use to it,

Being the only faggot at school was a freaking joy to the wold! His only friends were half of his teachers! His teachers!

Kenji sighed flipping threw his book. Could this day go any slower? He had tried making friends but no one wants to be friends with a poor, faggot orphan. But even so... there was one person , one reason why he still came to school. And it wasn't is teachers... it was Abio, his number one high school crush and only ever crush. But his hopes were always in vain. It would make sense that the most popular guy in school hung out with other popular's. Rumors spreading around the school that he had a beautiful girl friend, there's no way he'd ever want to hang out with him. I mean...who would? Kenji always sat in the front of the class. It was easier to run out the door when the bell rang. But he couldn't help but glance back at Abio who wasn't looking at him. Did he even know he existed?

Kenji bit his lip sighing. He couldn't help but day dream about the handsome boy-but his dreams quickly shattered as a spit ball nailed him on the cheek. He quickly whipped his face as he heard giggling in the back of the room and high fives. What ass holes...

Kenji barred his head in his book. Staring at the clock on the wall... class had just started and he already wished the day was over... Oh what he wouldn't give to take out the trash right now...

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Name:Abio

species:half-demon

Stature:6,3 ft

Demon form:

ff50c1ee8d1990bae43c9786480956b8.jpg

A bit about his Personality: He's impassive and stoic, especially to those he just met. He's sort of conceited and can be a bit of a prick at times, but he's not an unloving person. He's amiable and usually more caring towards people he's interested in. He never tends to be easily angered no matter how vexed someone else may seem. Sometimes he can lack communicating emotionally with others, and not take in considerate of people's feelings. But he's not void of all emotion or a lifeless person. He has a disturbing side where he has loath and even eating humans even though he's half human- it depends on the situation. He does have some morals and isn't entirely unsympathetic.

Some likes: Demon food, mostly because he was raised on it, sparing, hang out late at night, the color red and playing the guitar.

Human form: Snowy, white locks that stop slightly below his jaw, while his bangs hang horizontally across his face. Slanted golden eyes that lay beneath thick eyelashes. He wears soft red eye shadow and his body is lean, strong with well-defined muscles. He has tiny canine teeth with slightly pointed ears that's covered by his hair.. His skin is transparent and white, and looks quite similar to a porcelain doll. At school he just wears a simple red shirt with long black sleeves underneath it, jeans and tennis shoes.

---

The half-breed moved to this high school just last year and making friends escalated quickly. No body really knows where he used to live, especially since he never talks about it and he seems to have no siblings and doesn't mention any relatives. Leaning, against the palm of his hand, Abio stared out the window as the rain beat violently against it with his face devoid of utter emotion. He studied the gloomy and weeping sky and ignored the students that were harassing Kenji. As if he one of them didn't just call him a faggot or throw balls of paper at the back of the miserable boy's head.

They knew better than to call Abio that because they knew he would set them straight. However no one ever seem to question his sexuality, especially since everybody thought he was straight from dating a cheerleader. This basically just happens every single day- if Kenji's not getting beating to a pulp he's getting humiliated in front of everybody and the teachers don't bat an eye. Abio knew he should of probably helped him by now but he's not sure why he didn't. He wasn't sure if he even care for him at all. Abruptly he decided to glance over at him when Kenji looks at him. He just does it to give him that intimidating gaze with those piercing, yellows eyes that usually make a lot of people feel uneasy. And his eyes were such a rare color, not an ordinary hue that most people were born with..

"God, that kid repels me and he's so dumb.." Eji whispered to Abio as he noticed his friend staring at the boy. Abio ignored the comment and thought Eji had the nerve to talk. In his opinion his skull was thicker than everybody else in this classroom. He also didn't know how Eji deduced that when Kenji seemed to know more about the topics in this class and speak more than he did. Abio and Eji have been friends since last year, although he wasn't exactly sure why.

A few more agonizing seconds later.. ring, ring ring! The bell sounds and school is over. Abio rose from his seat as he picks up his bag and slouches it over his shoulder and leaves. Eji walks over to Kenji and grabs his school bag away from him and then walks out of the room with it.

As soon as the bell rang Kenji grabbed his bag. It was a throw up green color and the shoulder strap had snapped so Kenji had fixed it with duck tape. It was old and the zippers no longer worked. But Kenji had kept it since he was in 3rd grade. So it was sentimental to some degree...

Just when he thought he was about to get away, one of his class mates walks over to him, and grabs his bag. Snatching it away.

"H-Hey!"

He paused realizing who took it...it was Eji... Aboi's best friend! He bit his lip. How was He suppose to handle this...situation?! Kenji quickly follows him as he left the room.

"..Can you..can you just give me my bag back? Please...I-..I need it."

He walked behind the popular boy, hoping Aboi wasn't around to see this... how lame and pitiful he must of thought he looked.

Eji literally walked outside to where the buses were loading and started throwing Kenji's books and personal items across the parking lot. He knew Kenji didn't have a car and that he would either get on the bus without his school bag or become soaked while trying to retrieve his things from the parking lot. Eji had a outstanding, good arm in throwing things pretty far. So he knew this was going to be a complex situation for the other. "Good luck finding that dip shit."

Eji scoffed at Kenji before opening his umbrella as it hit the other in the face and confidently strutted off to his car, acting as if angels kissed the ground he walked on, "Such a loser.." He mumbled under his breathe and just like that the weather abruptly changed. The rain started to come down more ruthlessly and wind blew stronger. the trees blew wildly and the buses took off as they left Kenji behind.

---

Just as Abio was about to turn the ignition to his black, Mercedes Benz. He immediately flinched as something hard slammed against his window shield and heard a sharp screeching noise. Bright yellow eyes shifted into the most horrified expression as he if had never seen anything more disturbing or terrifying in his life. Kenji's giant text book and some other item slammed against the shield and left a huge crack across it. His eyes instantly turned a burning red and his jaw dropped as he tried to comprehend if this just really happened..

Those eyes could see more clearly and his vision was sharper than an average human. He saw everything in despite of the cruel weather. Those threatening eyes rested on Eji and he saw Kenji standing under the covering and trying to shield from the rain. He realized based on previous events that those items didn't just fly over here, that far on their own. A lightning bolt formed from the darken, grey clouds and smoked Eji in the parking lot.

The sides of Abio's mouth twitched a bit as he watched the body fall with a satisfying thud next to his car. Usually Abio looked passed a lot of the things Eji did, but this was pushing it way to far. He'll be alright.. Hopefully.. He let out a frustrating sigh as he examined the large crack across the windshield once again.

Pulling out of his parking spot, he drove all the way back to where the buses were previously loaded and stopped in front the school.. knowing Kenji didn't have any other type of transportation.. Rolling down the window, his white hair was plastered a bit against his forehead from the wet wind. "Do you want a ride?" He said blatantly, gazing up at the other with amber eyes that showed no hint of emotion.

Kenji watched as the other boy not only ignored him. But walked outside to where the buses were loading and started throwing his books and personal items across the parking lot. Of course it had to be raining as well. Kenji realized that if he tried resisting and fighting back then things would get worse, so he mastered how to deal with situations like these...just let it happen.

In just seconds his bag was soaked And every thing that was once inside it.

"Good luck finding that dip shit." [/Quote]

Eji scoffed opening his umbrella as the other suddenly hit him in the face, strutted off to his car.

Kenji stumbled backwards a little. Holding his cheek. The sting going threw his face. He bit his lip, dealing with the pain.

"Such a loser.." [/Quote]

Kenji looked at the ground, quickly rubbing tears away. Refusing to cry. Maybe be was...just a loser.

He tensed as the weather abruptly changed. The rain started to come down more ruthlessly, the wind blowing stronger. Kenji hurried in the pounding rain trying to retrieve his items, which was rather pointless. Once he did... he was soaked and the busses had left him. Great..now He had to walk...He sighed and standing under the pillars in front of the school, shielding himself from the rain..Dispite the fact that he was already dripping wet.

Kenji jumped a little seeing a lightening bold hit very close near the school. Crap! May be it wasn't a good idea to leave if the weather was this bad.

Kenji's eyes fell apon a black, Mercedes Benz that stopped in front of him. His eyes widened slightly... Was that...Aboi's car? It had to be!

The car window fall down. And Kenji met Aboi's eyes... Those..intimidating yet..alluring yellowish eyes.

"Do you want a ride?"[/Quote]

He said blatantly, gazing up at him. He couldn't believe it.. Aboi.. was offering him a ride! He just be dreaming!

Kenji looked at the ground. A bad habit he had.

He had noticed the huge crack across his windshield but...didn't say anything about it. Tho he wondered What happened.

"Y-you don't have too...It's ok..."

He glanced up at him giving the other a small smile. He was slightly shaking because he was so cold and wet and had no jacket.

"I.. I wouldn't want to..be a bother."

Abio's gaze didn't falter as he noticed Kenji become extremely tense under his gaze. He raised his eyebrow questionably as the boy refused to get in his car. He was utterly drenched with no jacket and shaking as water dripped from his brown locks and down his face. "You can get hypothermia, please get in.." Feeling rather baffled with Kenji, he didn't understand why the boy with take his chances with the rain than get in his car. The demon averted his gaze from the other and rolled the window up before turning the heater on.

Abio's raised an eyebrow, probably questioning His decision.

"You can get hypothermia, please get in.." [/Quote]

He said, averting his gaze, and rolling up the window. Kenji bit his lip.. maybe this was his chance to get to know Aboi a little bit. Kenji slowly opened the others door and got into Aboi's car. He closed the door behind him. Putting his ruined bag on the floor. Looking away from the other as the heat hit his cold body.

"..thank you..Sorry for the burden..."

He put on his seat belt. Glancing over at the handsome man. He was actually in Aboi's car!! He was so happy right now. But.. What should he say?! Should he try to have a conversation or just stay quiet? He didn't want to look stupid!

"Hn,"Abio pulled his jacket off and gently tossed it to the backseat, "I think there's a shirt back there.." He pulled off out of the parking lot and onto the street as the windshield wipers moved back and forth on the glass, pushing water off it's surface. Abio glanced up at the review mirror to Kenji and could sense how nervous the other was and could literally hear his heart racing a mile a minute. Vice versa, Abio was a bit mellow from the weather and the streets seem to be flooding. "I dunno if I should bring you home.. at the moment? This weather is gruesome," Lighting flashed across the dark sky and the clouds rumbled as the rain refuse to ease up. It was getting strangely dark for 3 in the afternoon..

Despite feeling mellow, Abio was slightly jittery from craving a cigarette and his fingers twitched while slightly gripping the steering wheel. He felt nonfunctional and incomplete without smoking. He always failed at being a cold turkey and this wasn't the best of times to buy cigarettes from the store. "Is it alright if I bring you home after a bit? I just live down the street.."

Aboi removed his jacket and tossed it to the backseat.

"I think there's a shirt back there.."[/Quote]

Kenji looked around the back seat, as Aboi left the school. The orphan shook his head.

"No..there isn't..but I'm ok like this.."

He told his crush, he looked out the window watching the trees and cars fly by. He could feel his heart beat racing! The other must of thought he was weird.

"I dunno if I should bring you home.. at the moment? This weather is gruesome,"[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip.

"It is...pretty bad. "

He admitted. Lighting flashed across the dark sky, the clouds rumbling, as the rain refused to stop.

"Is it alright if I bring you home after a bit? I just live down the street.."[/Quote]

Kenji took a moment to think about it, before agreeing.

"That's okay.."

He'd get to see the inside of Aboi's house! He couldn't help but wonder what Aboi's room was like but he wondered why the other was doing this...

"Um..Not that...I'm ungrateful but..why did you offer me a ride?"

Abio glanced at the review mirror as he watched Kanji bite his lip and tried to ponder how to answer that question carefully, Because I sort of like you and I regret not ever even trying to help you atleast a little..

No he didn't say that instead he said.

"It's not cool how others treat you.." Abio then realized why Kenji apologized so much. Those troublesome pricks at school always made him feel like everything he did or said was a utter mistake.. Now since he thought about it, not one person liked Kenji in that school besides maybe the teachers and him.

Abio pulled into his drive way and pulled his keys out of the ignition before getting out the car and waiting for the other so he could lock it. Heading up the front steps he could have sworn he forget about something, but couldn't put his finger on it.. shrugging his shoulders he went inside.

"It's not cool how others treat you.." [/Quote]

Kenji gave the other a small smile. So he felt sorry for him. He pitted him...Kenji was very Much alone. He had no student friends. No real parent's... Kenji grew up in a orphanage all his life. Never once getting adopted. But he was somewhat loved. Mrs.Fair, the caretaker and owner of the orphanage treated him kindly. And Kenji thought of her as his mother figure. She never judged him or said mean things. She excepted him and all the other abandon children. And Kenji really admired her.,. Because she loved with others couldn't... She wanted what others threw away...him... and other kids like him.

Kenji never really depended on other people. He was always caring about others and never himself.

Inside he left like an outcast. No one ever loved him expect the kids at the orphanage and Mrs.Fair.

No one wanted him...No one cared.And since not to many people were fond of gays in there community. He was constantly harassed about his sexuality... was there something wrong with him? Was it wrong to like the same gender... was He...a freak? If so..then that would explain a lot..

Kenji shrugged. As if not really caring how others treated him But he did. The only thing he liked was going down to the orphanage where he grew up and taking care of the kids. He wished he fitted in, but that would never happen. He would always be and out cast..

Abio pulled into a drive way and turned off the car, Kenji quickly got out, following the other to his front door, and inside. The rain still falling hard and ruthlessly. Once he was safe inside. His eyes wondered the others house. It was amazing! How could He even afford all of this? Just how rich was Aboi?

"S..So big. Its..very nice"

He said slowly in awe.

Abio looked back at the other and felt a bit worried as he could have sworn he saw a bit of sadness in those mesmerizing brown eyes. But he didn't ask him what was wrong.. I think it was something I said earlier.

I dunno, it was just something about brunettes that got the better of him. When Kenji finally caught up he realized he was a bit taller than the other. He was a bit happy about that since- well he actually wasnt sure why really..

Kenji then committed on how nice his house was,"It's alright.. make yourself at home," Abio dropped his bag on the floor lazily and pulled his shirt off and discarded it on the floor as he was dying for a shower.

Amazing thinking about Kenji made Abio forget that he was just having withdraws just a minute ago "wanna watch a movie or something?"

"It's alright.. make yourself at home,"[/Quote]

Kenji watched as the other dropped his bag on the flood and suddenly pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside. The orphan's eyes widened slightly as he struggled not to stare! He quickly looked at the ground, His brown locks falling in front of his eyes. He blushed... He could feel his cheeks getting warm.

"..o..k.."

He muttered. Putting his bag on the floor. He slowly began to pull out his things and set them out on the ground. Wanting to dry them, but a lot of his things were going to be ruined whether they were dried out or not.

"wanna watch a movie or something?"[/Quote]

Kenji shrugged, finishing his task. He stood up, avoiding eye contact with Aboi.

Could the popular boy hear how his heart skipped a beat as soon as Aboi pulled off his shirt? Did he know he was blushing? Or that Kenji was so happy the other actually talked to him! The day started off being pretty bad but... somehow, Aboi came into the picture.

"...sure..But-can I use your phone?"

He had to call his caretaker and tell him where he was and why he wasn't there. He was suppose to be working today but...the weather and him missing the bus prevented that.

Kenji couldn't believe he was actually in Aboi's home! The scent of the house was nice and even the style. Aboi had good tastes... however he was still damp from the rain. And didn't want to mess up the others couch, so if they did watch a movie. He'd try to sit on the floor, plus doing that gave him some distance between the other. Because right now...all of this seemed too good to be true.

Abio had a habit of always taking off his shirt, especially since he was the only one that usually lived there. "I''ll get you some fresh clothes and wash those..'' Abio picked up the others clothes and suddenly sense a developing aura of anxiety and nervousness on Kenji. the way the other flustered and broke eye contact as if embarrassed.

Is he alright? Maybe he's a bit sick from the rain..

"Sure.." keeping that persistent unreadable expression he pulled his IPhone from his pockets and handed it over. Being uncouth for a few seconds as Kenji talked on the phone. He took in the sight of staring Kenji up and down a bit, it was unbearable not to.. He then went to the wash room.

"I''ll get you some fresh clothes and wash those..'' [/Quote]

"Oh.. ok"

The other watched Aboi from the corner of his eye. And took the others IPhone from him once he offered it.

"Thanks..."

He turned his back to him, and walked away from the other as the phone rang .

"Hello?... Hey..I know..I'm sorry....I'm ok. I missed the bus and the weather is too bad so I couldn't walk...Yes....I'm um...I'm somewhere safe, don't worry....Alright...Bye"

And he hung up the phone. His eyes wondering around the room again. He kind of wished the weather would never let up so he could stay with Aboi...It had always dreamed about what his house looked like from the inside and it was even better then what he imaged. He wondered if the other worried about him being there or his reputation. If people saw Aboi with him... they might turn on the other. Wasn't he worried about being made fun of too? That if people saw them together..they'd get the wrong idea..

Kenji found the others movies on the self, all neat and tidy. He began to look threw the DVD's, not really sure what movie to watch.

Abio went in his room to find some new clothes and his eyes widened a bit when he realized how demonic and insane it looked. Hoping Kenji never set foot in here, he pushed his black dresser to the opposite side of the room to block a disturbing design on his wall. He didn't think the boy would have been to pleased seeing a giant, scarlet pentagram plastered on the wall. Abio abruptly turned up his nose and his brows furrowed. Wait- what am I doing? Why in the hell would I care about that?

..but deep down inside it really did mattered. He didn't want the other to run away.. He altered his room and put eerie things out of sight incase Kenji was to come in here.

Abio sighed before getting a towel from his bathroom and leaving the room. He gave Kenji the clothes, "So.. what movies do you prefer?" Abio went in the kitchen to find Kenji something to eat. He knew he had to have some type of morsel in here that humans ate. He knew he had cocoa, the strange, brown powdry stuff that he started trying a year ago. Humans usually drink that for warmth.. and the other seemed quite cold.

When Aboi returned, Kenji smiled a little. Taking the towel and clothes He handed to him. Kenji took this chance to return the boys phone.

"..thank you.."

"So.. what movies do you prefer?" [/Quote]

The handsome male asked him. Kenji shrugged, avoiding eye contact again. He preffered Romance. He was a hopeless romantic after all.

"Um..A-action."

He lied. He didn't want the other to think he was weird. And he doubted the other watched romantic movies and comedies, like he did or "chick- flicks". He glanced into the kitchen, wondering what the other was doing...and to get s chance to stare at his shirtless body. Why was Aboi so gorgeous...and why did he have to be an unreachable 10 why he was a lowly...2..

"Where's your...restroom"

He asked, wanting to change.

Abio took his phone from the other before putting it into his pocket,"Hn," He then strides towards the kitchen as he started making cocoa. "Action? Cool.. I'm actually down for whatever.' He said before placing the mug in the microwave.

On the shelf, the demon had a weird mixture of categories: scary movies like Insidious or Let Me In, action movies with violence, like "Lucy or Inception" classic movies, comedians, animation, anime, odd cartoons.. and some romances like "Titanic" and The Notebook. He had way more than that, but Kenji might find better movies using his Netflix account.

"The restroom is down the hall," Abio pointed as he started popping the other popcorn and pretending mot to notice Kenji staring. he then looked opened the fridge when Kenji left and shut it back immediately. They had some abnormal parts in there.. I guess he's just stuck with popcorn and water..

"Action? Cool.. I'm actually down for whatever."[/Quote]

Kenji was a little surprised that the other had such a rang of movies. Aboi had scary movies, action movies with violence, classic movies, comedians, animation, anime, odd cartoons.. and some romances even. So did that mean he liked sappy romances too?

"The restroom is down the hall,"[/Quote]

Kenji nodded, and hurried to the restroom to change.

Inside the restroom . Kenji looked at himself in the mirror. He didn't really think he was attractive, but...he really cared about how he looked right now. He was actually going to watch a movie with Aboi! To actually sit next to his crush He admired for so long...this felt too good to be true.

Kenji undressed and put on Aboi's clothes. Setting his out to dry. He gently brought the others fabric to his nose... smelling his shirt... Aboi smelt so good... He could feel his heart race a little just smelling the scent.

Another blush began to form on his cheeks.

Kenji came out of the restroom. The others clothes were a little big on him but Kenji usually wore baggy clothes any way so it wasn't a new look for him. He was dry now.. tho his hair remained a little damp, and it continued to hide his eyes. As if he didn't want Aboi to see him..

He smiled smelling the popcorn in the air.

"Smells good..I um,. I left my clothes in the bathroom to dry.. if that's alright..."

He looked at the ground, sliding his hands into his pockets rather shyly.

"Um.."

He looked at the movies again.

"...The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles looks good...or Carrie..Um...I could go for a anime too...Like..Howels moving castle or...Ponyo even. "

He shrugged at the options.

Abio poured the popcorn in a big red bowl as he watched Kenji come out of the bathroom wearing his clothes. He liked that.. he thought it was a pleasant sight seeing the other wear his clothing like he lives here.

He was absolutely adorable with those lovely brown eyes that almost look hazel in the lighting. And his hair still looked perfect as ever, even as it slightly curled and dried a bit from the rain. The Demons eye twitched in horror as he actually couldn't believe he merely thought that. Since when do I think about stuff like that? Grabbing the cocoa and the popcorn he placed it on the red coffee table next to the couch.

"It's fine, I'll put them in the washer machine.." He said melochantly before putting the soaked one's in the washer machine. Still not having the deceny to atleast put on a shirt. Abio lips curled a bit as he took pleasure in the other's shyness while Kenji tried to pick out a movie. leaning against the couch he locked his eyes on the other, "What do you like Kenji?" He whispered lowly and seductively just to tease him.

"It's fine, I'll put them in the washer machine.." [/Quote]

"Oh..ok. Thank you.."

He muttered. Kenji was still looking threw the movies When the other returned, He tried not to look at him, since he was still shirtless. Aboi leaned against the couch...and Kenji could somehow feel the others golden gaze on him.

"What do you like Kenji?"[/Quote]

He whispered lowly and...seductively? Oh my God! The others voice made him hesitant to answer. Had he just imaged that?

"I..."

He held his tongue, Before shrugging again. He liked him...He liked Aboi. If he told him that he liked him would he be revolted by it? If he told him that he had wet dreams about kissing him...or masturbated to the thought of him naked...would he think Kenji was disgusting?

Kenji pulled a movie from the self.

"I'm...more of a..hopeless romantic...in all honesty but..how about we watch Carrie.."

He walked over to the other, handing him the movie. Avoiding his eyes. They were so intense....why was Aboi so intimidating?! So sexy...so..out of his the league!

The virgin quickly took a seat on the couch, picking up the mug of hot cocoa and taking a sip.. cradling his drink.

"..t-this is really good.."

He said rather surprised.

"..thank you.."

"Oh I see.. " Abio raised his eye brow as he tried to refrain from smiling as Kenji avoided eye contact while taking the tape from him, "And what romances would that be?" Kenji sort of reminded him a bit of a cute girl, but not a negative way.. He was so shy, sweet and flustered around him, how can anyone be so evil towards him? And of course, he was way more interesting than any popular or thick headed cheerleader he ever dated.

Abio's eye brows furrowed in frustration as the thought from earlier came creeping back.. I know it was something I forget.. He stood there stupidly with the tape like he lost all his senses, trying to decipher what it was.. yeah nothing ringed a ball.

Giving up Abio shrugged, putting the tape in and looked over at Kenji. He couldn't see him watching something like this.. He seemed so innocent with virtue, like a small child protected from the outside world.

"Yeah I know.." Abio cuddled up on the couch with a comforter and moved a bit closer to Kenji incase the other wanted to share, "So.. what's up?"

"Oh I see.. And what romances would that be?"[/Quote]

Kenji paused at the question. He tried to think as Aboi put the movie in. He had only seen Carrie once.. and it wasn't something he'd normally watch...however Carrie reminded him of himself...so he could relate to her. Kenji was rather innocent for the most part tho.

"Well...the classics are good..Like...Titanic and the notebook.. but.. I like the new ones too. I'm ashamed to say this...but..Twilight wasn't so bad."

He laughed a little.

"And I ended up watching Fithy Shades of Grey too...it was...um...very...different. "

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"It was new for me..."

The boy became quiet once Aboi took a seat beside him, with a comforter, getting somewhat close to him as if to share it. His eyes widened slightly! The other was just inches away!

H-he's so...so close!

"So.. what's up?"[/Quote]

The boy blushed once again. But luckily it was pretty dark in the room now, the Tv was the only light...so the chances of the other seeing his blush were very slim.

"W-...what do you.- mean? "

He Glanced at him. Putting his drink on the table as the movie began. But honestly...He didn't want to watch a movie...He wanted to watch Aboi.. to get to know him better...maybe...even..kiss him.. but.. that was a long shot. Still... he liked to dream.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Twllight was okay.." Abio shifted a bit under the blanket as he tried to get comfortable. His yellow eyes lit up when the other mentioned that controversial movie.

"You?" Abio snickered for the first time infront of the other, trying to imagine him watching that, "You watched Fifty Shades of Grey? ..Did you like it?" He asked, Grinning mischievously like the perverted and corrupted demon he was..

The smirk faltered suddenly as he wonderd why this conversation made him think about that persistent irritable thought from earlier..

I still can't figure it out.. He glared a bit at the screen in frustration for a minute.

"What do you do in your spare time?" He asked smoothly, trying to lock his brain back on the other. He really fancied Kenji and for some reason he felt more relaxed and laid back with him than his own bestfriends. He was also happy that he was talking more than usual..

"I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Twllight was okay.."[/Quote]

Kenji's eyes lit up a little. So they had something in common! He was a little surprised when he heard Aboi snicker.

"You?....You watched Fifty Shades of Grey? ..Did you like it?" [/Quote]

He asked him grinning. Such a mischievous smirk he had. It gave Kenji the chills. He blushed again. Looking at the Tv.

"I...I'm not sure- how I feel about it.."

There were things he would honestly like to try in the movie..and things he'd never do. It gave him mixed feelings.

"What do you do in your spare time?" [/Quote]

He looked at him threw the corner of his eye, before looking at the Tv again.

" Well..When I can.. I visit the orphanage I grew up in... Play with the children. Help around the house..give money to Mrs.Fair, she was my caretaker when I was little...Kind of like a mom to me."

He smiled a little. He only worked as a garage boy so he could help Mrs.Fair and the kids in the orphanage.

"..I also like reading when I can..but... my life's pretty busy..So I rarely have the time.."

He liked this... He was actually having a conversation with the most popular boy in school. And even better...Aboi was shirtless and just inches away sharing a blanket with him, PLUS Kenji was wearing his clothes! He wouldn't mind if time stopped right now...because he was pretty happy.

Kenji leaned forward grabbing a hand full of popcorn and slowly eating it, his eyes appeared to be on the screen but really...he'd glance at Aboi's shirtless body and handsome face every few seconds.

"..W-What about you?"