Loving you is my drug (YaoiLoverfangurl19 and アヤ)

Guest アヤ

Gayle was already at date place and waiting for Joshua shall arrive, He was wearing brown dress and black shoes.

he hold Joshua present in right arm and hold his guitar bag in his left arm.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Gayle was already at date place and waiting for Joshua shall arrive, He was wearing brown tuxedo and black shoes.

he hold Joshua present in right arm and hold his guitar bag in his left arm.

Guest アヤ

joshua arrived there and sow his lover and joshua smiled and said "hello love" as he sat and started looking at the sky , he was noticing that the sky was looking so beautiful and his kitten started to play on the sand and joshua smiled

Gayle smiled''you are very handsome today and its safe to take your kitten with you, I mean are you not afraid she shall be hit by a car or something'' he sat himself closer to Joshua and took his arm around Joshua shoulder

Guest アヤ

joshua smiled as he said " thanks love , I loved cats since I was young . I didn't have a brother or a sister , touka is like one of my family" he said to gayle and took his cat in hi arms and bitted her head

Gayle smiled"want to listned to my song now? I have made for you, I'm sure you are going to love it very much" he open his guitar bag and pick up his guitar, start holding his guitar and ready to play the song he made for Joshua

Guest アヤ

joshua smiled as he nodeded as he said "I would love to" he said and started listening to gayles song , he really enjoyed gayles song it was so beautiful , it made joshua very excited to show hem the song he made for hem on piano too

Gayle continue sing the song he made for Joshua and he hope Joshua like the song, since the song tell how he really feelt for Joshua and how happy he was to meet Joshua man Of his Dreams and the man he want to spend rest Of his life with.

Here is the song he is singing

Guest アヤ

joshua was enjoying gayles song very much , it made a warm feeling in joshuas chest as he blushed and looked down as he said to gayle "it's so Beautiful , thank you love" he said feeling very happy as his kitten got beside gayle and sat

Gayle smiled"I'm happy at you like the song and you are my baby, I love you so much" he kissed Joshua and hugged him so he could deepend the kiss

Guest アヤ

joshua blushed so red and answered to gayles kiss and once he broke the kiss he noticed that it's getting late as he said to gayle "we should go now it's getting late , and I am so excited to show you my song on piano" he said and holded his kitten in his arms as he walked with gayle

Gayle walked with Joshua towards his house and really looking forward to Hear Joshua play the piano

Guest アヤ

When Joshua arived with Gayle he opened the door and entered then closed it and went upstairs to his bedroom and opened the door and lets down his kitten then sits on the pianos chair and places his hands on the piano and starts playing the song

Gayle listned to Joshua playing the piano and suddenly start crying Of happyness.

He realished at he finnaly have meet man Of his dream and he knew at Joshua was everything to him.

He couldnt live without Joshua, Should Joshua die, he Would follow after him.

So much did he love Joshua, for him was Joshua his dream Prince

Guest アヤ

When joshua finished playing the song he noticed gayles tears and he cleared them and said "I am happy you liked it" he said and kissed gayles cheeck and he smiled

Gayle smiled"yes I loved the song very much,like how much I love you" he kissed Joshua and after some min, he deepend the kiss

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled when he heared gayle as he answered to his lovers kiss and when he broke it he said "I might start learning how to play violin when I get one" he said as he looked at the lyrics paper of the piano song he was playing for gayle and it gave hem an idea

Gayle smiled"Yes that sounds very good idea and I'm only going to play guitar but I might buy new guitar since the guitar I have already is getting old" he lay himself down on bed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest アヤ

joshua smiled as he nodded and then he looked down and said " I was wondering , have you talked to your mother or father ? maybe your father will not do anything like he did before" he asked gayle thinking , he felt that it doen't feel okay for gayle to not talk to his parents at all

• 2 months later...

Gayle sigh and looked sad at Joshua"no I have not talked to them yet but I have plans to visit them tomorrow and talk to them, so can you come with me tomorrow When I shall visit my parents, it Would be easy to talk to them When you are beside me"

• 3 weeks later...

Joshua smiled and said " I would love to " as he said " my parents don't have an enough free time , they are so busy with work everyday and I only have time to talk to them at night when they come back , I am completely used to it" he said as he went to lay on the bed beside gayle @YaoiLoverfangurl19