Loving you is my drug (YaoiLoverfangurl19 and アヤ)

Guest アヤ

Guest アヤ

tumblr_m7o9r3iLSG1qau345o1_250.gif

name : joshua kiryuage

position :uke

hates : girls , dogs , anoying people , being alone

bio : joshua is a very kind and smart guy he was always loving to meet new people and he had alot of friends at school , he was a little shy and girls were after hem all the time but he was gay and he didn't know if he can find love he was always sitting in his houses garden and wishing that he can find someone who cares about hem he was always seeing guys with girlfriends and girls with boyfriends but he just didn't like girls at all can he find someone who has the same feeling for hem ?

@YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

f9f328695b2f6c01d9f3612a6736467f.jpg

Name: Gayle Himura

Brithday: 18 May

Favorite color"every color beside gray

Likes"sing, hang out with friends, cheery blossom and dogs

Dis like: Thunder, ghost, insect, bully people and drangrous people

Bio: Gayle Himura have just moved out Of his parents house and start to live alone, he really like to live for himself since he can do everything he wants, he like to sing and have dream to be popstar someday.

He like to meet people and hang out with his friends, he is very kind but not really smart but have good grade, he like to hjelp people and support them.

Guest アヤ

One day Joshua was walking out of his class when the class finished it was already the break and one of his friends started talking to hem and once he arrived to the school library he searched in the book shelf in the library for one of his favourite books as he sat and started reading and he started reading and in few seconds someone entered the library and Joshua was thinking who is he since he didn't notice hem before as he continued reading his book in silence and once the bell ring Joshua puted his book back in the library shelf and he was thinking that he should meet that guy later maybe they can be friends as joshua went to his class and once the class finished Joshua noticed on one his friends his name was haruka as Joshua smiled knowing that haruka wanted to tell hem something as he said "josh are you busy later ? I was thinking that we should hangout later" as Joshua said " I will see" as haruka smiled and said "OK then see you later" as haruka waved and left and Joshua went to the school gates @YaoiLoverfangurl19

Gayle was still in the library after Joshua left since he tends to stay in library after school sometimes and today was one Of the day.

He sat on chair before window, pick up his guitar, play on his guitar and start to sing one Of his favorite song

He really enjoy sing very much

Guest アヤ

Joshua heared a beautiful voice coming from the school library as he walked and noticed the guy that joshua wanted to meet when he was in the library the last time as Joshua didn't want to bother the guy and he sat and started hearing the guys Beautiful voice and he was enjoying it very much

Gayle was finish sing the song and notice Joshua and said in cheerful voice"hello there did you like my song? And my name is Gayle Himura, tomorrow I'm start my first day here" he looked at Joshua with his beautiful Emerald eyes

Guest アヤ

Joshua noticed that the guy stoped singing and he headed hem and then joshua smiled blushing a little then said " yes I really like it , your voice is so Beautiful , nice to meet you Gayle my name is joshua" he said to Gayle as he blushed a little more and said " I was thinking , do you want to hangout later , maybe we can chat , my parents are busy with work so it's okay if you want" he said as he was exicited , maybe joshua can practice with his piano at home and Gayle can practice on his guitar

Gayle smiled very happly and said in very cheerful voice"sure I Would like that very much since I dont have any plans, you see I live alone, so I can do everything I want" he step out from the chair and lay his guitar in his guitar bag, took the guitar bag over his shoulder"I'm ready for leaving to your house"

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled saying " that's great" as he took his bag and walked with Gayle out of the school and walked toword his house and once joshua arrived he opened the door and entered with Gayle as joshua closed the door and noticed his kitten touka runned to word hem and joshua smiled and bitted his kittens head and went with Gayle upstairs and opened the door of his bed room and said to Gayle " so here we are" and smiled then sat on his piano chair and said to Gayle " this is a song I always loved playing" he said and played the song on his piano , this song was his favorite

Gayle applaud When Joshua played the piano and smiled"wow you are very good to play Piano and it was beautiful song, I like it very much"

Guest アヤ

Joshua was very happy when he headed Gayle as he smiled and said "thank you" as he said after that "I practice on my favourite songs when I am not busy , I started playing piano when I was 13 , I started playing easy songs and then I could play any other song when I got better on piano" he said to Gayle as he said after that "when did you start playing on your guitar ?" He asked Gayle being very curuse

Gayle smiled"it was my father so teach me how to play guitar so I was 9 years old When I first playing guitar and I loved play guitar and sing very much after that but I lost my father in car accident When I was 12 years old and four months after my father death, my mother got remarried with another man and I got step-father but I didnt like my step-father very much since he Tried to rape me many times but didnt sucess, so I decide to move out Of my parents house and start living alone When I enter High school, so I keep my promise and have just start live alone"

Guest アヤ

Joshua was very sad to hear that as he said "I am sorry to hear that" he said and hugged Gayle and then said after this " I want to be your best friend Gayle and I will not leave your side" he said and stopped hugging Gayle and said "you can always hangout with me anytime if you want , my parents are always busy with work and they come back at night , so I mostly read books and play piano" he said to Gayle with a smile

Gayle smiled"can I stay with you longer? And I can make dinner for us, I'm good cook" he hope Joshua Would let him to stay longer since he Would not go back home yet

Guest アヤ

Joshua smilled and said "sure you can" he said and smilled and said "I am not hungry yet what about you ?" He said graping one of his books and started reading in silence and the next minute he heared that his kitten was touching the door and went to open it and noticed that his kitten was hungry and he smiled and turned to look at gayle and said " I will be back in a minute" as he went downstairs and took his kittens plate and putted the food and went back to the room and puts the plate on the floor seeing his kitten started to eat and he sat back on his bed continuing reading

Gayle smiled"your kitten are very cute, what is her/he name? And what are you reading?" He took out his guitar from guitar bag and start to play on his guitar

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled when he heared gayle as he said " her name is touka , and I am reading one of my favorite books" he showed gayle and explained to hem what the book is about as he heared gayles playing and when gayle stopped playing joshua said" we should cook dinner now" he said and went downstairs and started to cook the dinner and once he finished he took the plates and shorks and puts them on the tabel and takes juice pouring it in two glasses and joshua sitted with gayle

Gayle smiled"I wish I could live with you, its boring live alone self at I can do everything I wants" he start to eat his food and looked at Joshua

Guest アヤ

Joshua blushed when he heared Gayle as he looked down and said "it's okay if you really want , plus my parents will agree when I tell them to make my friend living with me" he said as he finished eating and said "so you didn't tell me yet , do you have a girlfriend ?" He said thinking that he might not be gay , if hes gay joshua would tell hem that he is in love with gayle as he blushed more and he was still looking down

Gayle smiled"No I dont have girlfriend and I'm bisexual, I'm searching for boyfriend" he continue eat his food and When he was finish eat his food, he start to drink his Apple juice

Guest アヤ

Joshua blushed when he hearded Gayle as he said " I am gay too" he said as he said after that " I know we only meet today but I really like you.... " He said and blushed more feeling that his embrassment grows every time

Gayle blushed deep red since this was his first time Get confessed by a guy and not girl, he smiled"wow I cant belive it, I really did Get confessed by a guy and I really like you or right said I love you, it was love with first sight for me" he scratch his ear and waited for Joshua answer

Guest アヤ

Joshua smiled blushing deep red and said " I am happy to know that you have the same feeling sbout it" and once joshua went with his lover back to his bedroom joshua got close to gayle and kissed his lips gently and once joshua broke the kiss he blushed deep red

Gayle smiled"When does your parentes come back?" He lay himself down on Joshua bed and waited for Joshua answer

Guest アヤ

Joshua smilled and said " they will be back at night" he said as he sat on his bed and said "we can go to the garden to watch the sky tell they come back" he said and took Gayle's hand and smilled blushing a little as he went with hem to the garden and joshua puts a blanket on the grass and lays with gayle as joshua got his hand closer to Gayle's hand and bolded it as he rested his head on his lovers chest while watching the sky