❂The bittersweet love affair between Persephone and Hadesஐ (Lovemegone & Maya)

itsapanda16

The Mythology: One day Hades (God of the Underworld) came up to the surface and saw Persephone (small Goddess, daughter to the Goddess of the Harvest) and fell in love. He became infatuated with her and soon just watching her wasn't enough. He kidnapped her and took her to the underworld. He fell in love with her in that time and while Zeus didn't put much importance in it, Persephone's mom did. She refused to let anything grow and soon everyone was suffering.

Zeus called for the release of Hades and 'tricked" her into eating 6 seeds of a pomegranate and because of that she had to go back 6 months of the year.

Character Profiles

Name: Hades

Position: Seme

The modern take on the myth: ✧Hades is the reincarnation of the of the God of the Underworld. His memories of his past life is unknown to him. He lives a life almost parallel to his past life.

✧Hades is a hot headed and blunt guy. He picks fights with whoever in encounters. One day when he was skipping school, he came across a boy that immediately captured his heart. Not soon after that the male began stalking the other.

✧His new obsession will stop at no ends until he gets what he wants. Even if it means kidnapping the other making him his.

Name: Persephone

Position: Uke

Modern take: ✧Persephan was born to a loving home. His family is his big sister, father, and mother. He was closest to his mother but she contracted cancer when he was 8, and after 6 years of battling cancer, she died. The loss hit his family hard and his father pulled away for a year. During that year Persephan and his sister Hailey grew dependent to each other. They supported each other and have ever since.

✧Persephan and his father’s relationship suffered because he never really forgave him for leaving him and his sister to basically fend for themselves.

✧He is a very sweet boy but can be very mean when protecting his own. He can be very oblivious however and often relies on his sister for protection. That has come to be his down fall when it comes to Hades.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsapanda16

• lovemegone

"Hailey's going to kill me when she finds out I ditched school!" Persephan hissed as he ran. He knew that he was technically already an adult but it was still unusual for him to do anything of this nature. He had just checked out, school had been so annoying, from people bugging him on his graduation to his non existent love life. He felt so free. He ran and ran until his surroundings went from streets and stores to the more open woods. He slowed down and simply walked around until he found the little meadow he would go to since he was a kid. Once he got there he stood in the middle and just dropped to his back. He'd always loved this place... it was his own little sneek away.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hades was out and about, skipping his first day of college. His parents doesn't condone his lifestyle, but he didn't care. What he really wanted to do was to paint the town red in all its glory and manifest a hell like atmosphere. Everything about him screamed burn the town.

He, himself, didn't even know why he felt this way. It was like something in him was akin to red, blood and he couldn't get enough of it or the color. When you would see him, he was either in red or orange color clothing. He was rather the free spirited type of the school delinquent.

Back in his high school days, he was in not the typical high school troublemaker, he was usually the one causing the war. When he isn't the one causing a riot he was either usually getting beat up by other school's bullies or did the beating up himself, picking fights left and right. It was like a drug to him and it was a miracle that he even graduated high school let alone got into a decent college of his parent's choice.

Persephan sighed. He stretched out in the soft green grass; he'd always been attached to this place. The sun hit the little meadow at just the right way where his entire body felt like he was floating. He was tempted to literally just strip down.

Ever since he was a child, his sister always told him that he always looked almost erethral when he was in that meadow. The whole place was filled with flowers and grass. It always looked so beautiful. The only imperfection that was there was a large crack in the center of the valley were a single red rose grew.

He had always wanted to grab it, but at the same time a small voice in his head said not to touch it. To touch it would be his end. He never really understood why he never did, but he decided today. Today would be the day he finally picked it.

He reached out slowly, and even as he felt the thorns he still grabbed it and yanked it. Hard. The rose came out with almost no hesitation. And with the rose came a single drop of blood, almost a precognition of what would happen.

Hades chuckled away as he walked down the street with an apple in his mouth. The juicy morsel could make the male weak at his knees. After all it was red. The male smiled from ear to ear.

The male continued walking, hoping to find something to do. An idea crossed his mind and he dug in his pocket looking for something to bang along the metal fence to make his presence known. It was already four in the afternoon and the male knew he couldn't head home. So he decided for the next two hours that he would wonder the streets.

Hades walked for what seemed like four miles and he was getting tired, so he stopped for a pit stop rest. He stood there fanning himself, it was hot and the male was already sweaty. Hades decided to walk to the closest house and ask for a glass of water. The first house that he saw was white. One could only describe the white as being almost translucent and serene.

After a good while of just laying in the grass with the bloody rose in his hand, he nodded off. The voice in his head was long forgotten as a silly figment of his imagination.

He woke up just around the time he should be getting home, lucky for him. The last time he was at his little hide out he had fallen asleep for too long and by the time he had gotten home his father and sister were frantically trying to find him. Now with any normal person they would just call his phone but he's not normal, in fact he hates technology just as much as his 80 year old neighbor, who yells at "those darn kids" for stepping on his lawn for 2 milliseconds.

He got home at the same time he normally did and was not questioned when he went outside to his front patio to enjoy the fresh air, the rose in his hand. He couldn't bear leaving the strange flower behind. His neighborhood was normally quiet so when he heard a distinct metal on metal noise that would change his life forever, even if he did not know it yet.

The male decide to walk up to the front door and knock. He knew that he was invading on someone else's property, but like cared. He was after all tooting his own horn. So it was then the Hades decided to go for it and knocked on the door. He just needed a drink of water and then he would head home. No strings attached. He wasn't there to case harm.

It was already getting close to six and the male was getting hungry. He knew that if he showed up home before that allotted time then his parents would be suspicious of his whereabouts and he couldn't have that. His parents were already on his case when he was in high school and if they were on his case again, then the male would have to say goodbye to his freedom.

The metal on metal sound came closer and closer until it finally stopped. Curious as to what the noise was, he got up and went inside the house to see if he could see anything outside the windows in the living room.

Flower in hand, he walked slowly from the back yard to the living room. He looked at the clock, nearly time to start dinner. It was his turn to cook so he had to make this quick.

Suddenly a knock at the door caught his attention. Could it be his neighbor again? Or was it someone else? " PERSEPHAN AWNSER THE DOOR! " his stressed out sister yelled from her room. He rolled his eyes, she could be so lazy some times. He quickly walked to the door and looked in the mirror by the door really quick to make sure he looked decent before quickly opening the door.

He didn't know the young man that stood at his door. "Hello? Who are you?"

Hades didn't expect a younger male to answer the door. It was an interesting sight for him nonetheless. The other was drizzled with pureness, something that was the complete opposite of the male. What he really wanted to do was paint the house red.

Hades paused for a second. Then nodded. "I know this is a weird favor, but I am really thirsty and I was wondering if I could come in?" After making eye contact with the other, the male stopped. He felt something was off to some degree, like this was territory that he wasn't supposed to cross. "If not, is it okay if I get a glass of water and I can wait here?"

The young man was handsome, sinfully so. There was no denying that. He was so captivated by the way that the man looked he almost didn't realize what the guy was asking for. He felt embarrassed and hoped he wasn't gaping.

"Oh yea, stay here. I'll get you the water real quick." He hurried to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for the man at the door. He got the glass quickly and went to the door. "Here" He said passing it to the man. "What's your name?" He asked, not even thinking before asking anything.

Hades was taken aback when the other agreed to the request. He smiled and stood there. The male was to some degree touched by the seemingly innocent gesture. Everything in the male went from 10 to 0 on a scale of wanting to cause harm to the other. After all the male didn't have a clean record to began with.

"My name's Hades and yours?"

The male waited anxiously to hear the other's name. While in the meantime, he was captivated and fixated on the other's soft lips. It drove the male mad. The other's lips were like that of soft rose petals. The urges twisted and turned in him. Before the other could reply, the male went in for a peck.

Persephan smiled at Hades, " That's a nice name". No sooner than he had finished then the peck came in. Persephan was surprised to say the least. He'd never been kissed before, and certainly not by any man. He didn't know what to do and froze up. No sooner than it had started it ended.

He was wanked from Hades by Hailey. From the look on her face, she wasn't happy. "Who the hell is this?!" She shrieked, all the while pushing Persephan in back of her. Persephan looked like a tomato he was so red. " You know what, I don't want to know." she turned to Persephan, "You'll explain this to me in a second." She turned back to Hades, "You need to go." She said in a no nonsense tone.

The male was smitten by the soft rose petals like lips of the other. His face was flushed with a apricot pink hue. The male smiled through the kiss, he was entranced in the embrace that he was walking on air for a second. Hades was flustered.

"You need to go."

The word impounded on his little fantasy, more like a rude wake up call really. He glanced at the clock, the male paused. He rolled his eyes and looked at the women with dagger filled eyes. "Fine!" He gritted his teeth, she was lucky that it was already six and if it wasn't then getting rid of him would be an impossible feat. Hades chuckled and slowly turned around, walking off. A sense of lingering wanted to pull him back almost.

He started to wave at the other male. It was a sense of hopelessness that the male never encountered before. A feeling of regret filling each stride as he walked towards the gate. He heed it no more thought and smiled, "Thanks for the glass of water."

Hailey closed the door with a rude slam. "Persephan who the hell was that?!" She hissed." I don't know him, Hailey, he just wanted some water!" Persephan growled right back. She acted like it was the worst thing that someone had shown an ounce of interest in him!

"You be careful around that boy Persephan. He's nothing but trouble!" She said looking at him seriously. He rolled his eyes. "Sure sis." He said as nonchalantly as he could. He walked to the back yard, hopefully he hadn't missed Hades. There was a gate on the side of his back yard that led to the street. If he was lucky he could catch up to Hades. The man frightened him, but in the best of ways. That kiss was amazing, it may have been short be he knew they were meant for more than just one kiss.

"Hades! Hades are you there?" He whispered loudly.

Hades was still flustered by the unexpected kiss. It wasn't like him, he was the type to snatched whatever he wanted and run. But for some reason he felt an urge to keep the other pure and innocent, like a prized gem. He stood there laughing. "Yeah, why should I care? It's not like we're gonna be together or anything. If anything, I rather paint that house red." The male crackled.

Hades continued walking in the direction of the sunset and he looked down at his phone. If he calculated correctly, it wouldn't take long for him to reach home by 6:30PM and just in time for dinner. He walked for what seemed like 3 blocks before he heard someone screaming.

"Ah-la, who's that? My name? It can't be?" The male whispered to himself as he walked behind a garage to wait for the owner of the annoying voice.

It didn't take long before the other to appear in the horizon. "So it was him..?"

Persephan sighed. He had walked down the street where he thought Hades would turn but maybe he was wrong. He sat down against the road and put his head in his hands. No one had ever shown interest in him before, especially to the extent of kissing him! He brought his hand up to his lips.

That had been his first kiss. And if his sister had her way with it, it would be his only kiss! It was quick but it was very sweet. At least he thought so. He had never even told him his name....

The male stood there watching the other sit down against the road and put his head in his hands. Needless to say the male was intrigued by the simple gesture. What got the male to skip a beat was when the other slowly brought his hand up to his lips. It was a sensual thing, making the male slightly aroused.

"Eh..?"

Everything indicated firsts. "I stole his first kiss?" The male lightly chuckled, "I should wait." Hades smiled, torture was a fun thing to him after all. Emotional turmoil.

Persephan rolled his eyes. He was being silly. The boy was handsome and with that probably much more experienced that he in the affairs of love. He was probably nothing more than a mustard seed in the young man's eyes. He couldn't believe how much of an idiot he was acting like over one man.

"Alrighty, it's time to end this madness." He whispered to himself, lightly slapping his face with both hands ((ooc: this is something I do alot, sorry if it sounds wierd!)) and getting up with a huff. He felt stupid doing this but he really did connected to Hades. He had a piece of paper and pen in his shorts so he pulled them out. If indeed the fates had deemed them a pair, Hades would get this.

''Since you asked, my name is Persephan.'

The male was stunned watching a humorous show the other was putting on when he slapped his face. Then getting up in a huffed. The male tilted his head in amusement.

“What is he doing? Pencil..writing? Seriously?”

Suddenly, it was like a new stage captured him. It was mesmerizing and in some regards it was like the heavens were singing. The gentle breeze brushing along the other’s apricot peach cheeks was enough to make the male melt at his knees and the imaginary was alluring enough to draw the male out of hiding.

Hades wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and straighten his shirt and shorts, walking towards the male whom was distracted writing something.

Hades sighed,
“Hum...”

The moment Hades touched the other’s shoulder, he knew that he would never let the male out of his sight again.

Persephan had just finished writing the note when he felt a small tap on his shoulder. He really hoped he wasn't being mugged again, that was a horrible story for another day.

*********** What he saw wasn't some two bit thug but Hades in all his dark glory. "Oh" he whispered, "This is for you." He handed the note to Hades quickly, the apples of his cheeks a light shade of pink.

The male tilted his head in disbelief. “For me..?” The male chuckled. It was obvious to him that the other was making a move. It made the male happy inside. The rosy soft apricot cheeks were enough to drive him nuts. Calm down Hades..

‘This is gonna be fun.’ As he thought to himself and slipped the note in his back pocket. “I’ll read it later. Are you okay? Did something happened?” Hades asked in a curious tone.

He knew that something must have happened, because when he left the sister was acting unusual. It wasn’t shocking to him to say the least, he knew that anybody would be taken aback when they caught their brother kissing some stranger at the door. 'Hah!’

Late afternoon shadows stretched across the tranquil neighborhood. Hades had a look of profound confusion. He didn’t know what he should do. Should he take the other home with him or walk the other back? The already awkward kiss wasn't the least bit disconcerting to him, it was rather hilarious.

"I still don't know your name. Can you tell me?"
As he bows to the other, kissing his hand.

It took all Persephan had not to squeal. The darkly handsome man had just bent over and kissed his hand.

'Oh my Gods Persephan don't you dare freak out now! This was what you wanted wasn't it?!' Persephan cleared his throat lightly, trying to will away the blush that he knew was on his cheeks. He knew that he had willingly gone after Hades but he never actually thought he would actually talk to him! A brand new wave of blush came up to his cheeks.

He lowered his lashes demurely and in a soft voice said "Hi, my name is Persephan."

Hades watched the other, he was flustered when the other's soft pink rosy apricot cheeks turned a deeper shade of coral, almost like reddish pink rose petal. The smallest hint of admiration Hades had on his face passed over the man's upbeat expression, then vanished.

"Persephan, huh? Such a beautiful name accompanying the most alluring person as yourself. I am surprise such a beauty as yourself is single," Hades flashed a smile. He took a shot in the dark probing about the other's relationship, it shouldn't be a big deal knowing that he had already made the first move. His heart was beating at an irate pace on the inside and on the out, the male kept a cool composure. "Would you like to join me for dinner at my house?"

Hades looked forward, he was still perhaps 20 yards from his house. Then what? Hades asked himself. What would happen? Again he looked at the other, double checking his body language.

"Please..?"

The quick transition between the man's expressions left Persephan curious; who was this stranger? Persephan's past had left him a bit suspicious. The way Hades had checked his own body language before adding the 'please' was very interesting indeed.

The offer seemed sincere however and he knew his blush darkened a bit more. The attention Hades was putting on him was very new to Persephan. While his father and his sister loved him very much but he looked too much like his mother for their view on him not to be warped with her death.

He licked his lips quickly, he seemed to have lost his voice for a second. He knew the blush hadn't gone away and he knew it wouldn't for quite a while. He raised his eyes to Hades and with a smile said "Yes, I'll go with you."

The moment when Hades saw the other licked his lips, made the him fluster. It was a sensual thing indeed. The soft lips being brushed against his tongue. He shook his head, thinking about it was enough to make him turn red on the face. The words that the male wasn't expecting, "Yes, I'll go with you," made him the happiest person in the world. He reached his hand over to the other's face and brushed the back of his fingers up and down the other's cheeks, embracing its warmth.

Without warning, the deviant male countenance softened drastically. Reaching over and he patted the other's shoulder and smiled, "Let's go." Although, even he had to acknowledge his darkest desires, something interesting is in the works.

'This will be interesting indeed,' thought the male as he grinned, walking with the other hand in hand.