❂The bittersweet love affair between Persephone and Hadesஐ (Lovemegone & Maya)

itsapanda16

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The sweet touch of Hades' fingers on his face was still fresh on his mind. He was touch starved, no one else would really come near him. He never really understood why, he always tried to be nice. People tended to shy away from him, his mother used to say that it was because he was too different, too beautiful for the world. He never understood, and he still didn't, in fact part of him resented it all.

But Persephan smiled softly as they walked at a sweet, slow pace. Maybe Hades would like that he was different. He didn't really know if what he was doing was smart- no scratch that he knew it wasn't smart. But all in all it felt right. He looked to Hades and smiled softly, dimples showing.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsapanda16

• lovemegone

Hades couldn't help but to feel like the other was the one, being the male that he was, he had to possess the other at all cost. If it meant marking his territory with the other's sister and family. The male didn't care, he was out to claim what was his, if this meant kidnapping the other without his consent. It was an urge the male had and surely he didn't care about keeping it at bay.

When Hades turned around, the other was walking at a slow pace, to his own tune almost, while the male was racing the 100 meter dash in 2 seconds or something. The two was different in all aspects, Hades was a headstrong hoodlum and while the other was a pampered princess. The two couldn't have been more different, but then again opposite attracts, right?

"How old are you Persephan?" Hades asked in a coughing voice, he was after all out of breath, walking in such as raging manner. Beside the best he could do was to keep a calm facade, alluding to his wicked agenda that would soon began to unfold.

Persephan hummed softly not noticing Hades' intense gaze. While he was smarter than most, he was also the most oblivious little thing. His sister always said he needed someone to protect him, even when he was small. He didn't notice Hades speed but he did notice the rough voice asking him a question.

"Oh," he looked up and smiled softly, "I'm 18." His mind ran through why Hades was asking, and the first thing that came to his mind was that Hades might have been younger than him, which meant, technically they couldn't be together. He blurted out "Wait is this illegal?!" before stopping completely, looking at Hades with wide eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

The male smiled, "Good. At least you're old enough. I am 19, if you were wondering." Hades smiled, 'Good, he is of legal age. I would be in hella trouble if he wasn't.' Hades thought to himself. It didn't dawn on him until he remember about his probation and any other violation there after could land him in a heap of trouble.

"Hades, please. Please don't cause us anymore grief.." Those words ringing through his head. "I won't and I promise hahaoya (mum)."

'Tch. This is gonna cause a damper!'

Hades mentally mapped his steps from that moment on forward. Persephan will be his, he was certain of it, as he grinned connivingly.

Persephan let out a sigh of relief, he felt so creepy for a second! He didn't want to jail! His sister always said that if he went to jail he would be dead in two seconds flat. "I'm really glad, I felt so creepy for a second, ya know? I don't really think that I could date a younger guy... At least I don't think so." he said, not really thinking about the connotation of his statement.

He heard Hades mumble something, but he didn't really hear what he had said. He cocked his head and tugged on Hades' hand to get him to look at him and asked, "What was that?"

The male laughed. It was cute to him that the other was talking nonsense about age earlier and now a tug on his shirt, like a little kid tugging on his father's shirt asking about the monster under the bed. The male chuckled lightly with no great glee or enthusiasm, before turning around and comforting the other.

"It's nothing, it's probably the the wind rustling the leaves." Hades readjust his posture and reassure the other that if it was something, he'll protect him no matter what. The male stared at the direction of the sounds. "I'll fight it, if I have to," and looked back at Persephan with endearing eyes. Right when the other male was reassuring the other, a figure approached them. "What are you doing Persephan?!?!"

Persephan flinched as the harsh voice of his sister's filtered into his ears, as much as he loved her, she could be very scary at times. "Sis!" he said, voice higher than it normally was. "What are you doing here?!" he asked, trying to inch behind Hades very, very slowly. She never really got angry, but when she did, he was always left shaken. His sister was really the closest thing he had to a mom, and he felt awful, as he would assume, that people did when they made their moms angry. Persephan grabbed Hades' hand and held it tight.

"Persephan you better get your butt over here right now! I told you not to do anything stupid and here you are!" Persephan whimpered softly and lowered his head in shame. He didn't really think what he was doing was all that bad...

But if his sister said so then so be it. He took a small step toward his sister but was stopped.

Hades was a bit taken aback, he knew that he had to face the sister again somewhere, but here? Now? He was floored, he stood back and watched Persephan talk his way out of the mess. Hades found it amusing.

"Sis! What are you doing here?!"

The male didn't want to get involved. He watched the younger male inch back to him one step at a time and when the other grabbed his hand and gripped it tight, he knew it was then that he had to intervene.

"I am just taking him home with me and we're gonna have dinner. I'll have him back before 8:00PM,"
The male smirked. He knew that there was no way that he'll have the other back any time soon. He had other plans and no one was gonna interfere. A more sinister agenda, indeed, it was.
"We will be on our way."

"Persephan you better get your butt over here right now! I told you not to do anything stupid and here you are!"

"I beg to differ, he isn't a kid and he isn't going anywhere!
Hades hissed,
"He's my lover and you have no right to interfere with our date!!"

The male held a stern composure. He was even wondering if the whole thing was even getting through the female. His confidence was the only thing he had going for him and it lead to many problematic issues in the past, ending with his parents bailing him out. Well, this time was gonna be different, he was gonna make this work, even if it means fighting with the younger male's sister.

Persephan froze up at Hades' words. 'Lover?' it sounded so right and at the same time, so final. He felt a shiver down his spine, 2 very different emotions running rampant inside of him at the same time. At one side there was the part of him that was singing in joy, and at the other part consisted of a deep, almost foreboding, fear. He understood the happiness, that was obvious, but the fear? That couldn't be normal. But apparently no one else was having internal struggles because less than 2 seconds after Hades' outburst, Hailey let her mind be known.

"Don't have the right?! Excuse you?! You're the one with no right in this situation, Persephan is MY brother, where as you are a perfect stranger, so don't you dare give me that!" she hissed, venom lacing her tone. She was not happy at all. "Persephan if you know what's good for you, you'll get home now. But I know you, you won't. So I'll say this; I have a bad feeling about this guy and you are in for it. I'll be there when you need me to bail you out though." she said in a resigned voice. "I hope you snap out of it soon" she sighed. She turned around walked away confidently, but the small slump in her shoulders revealed so much.

Persephan felt awful and it showed.

• 3 weeks later...

During Hades' alone time with Persephone, there had been no mention about a crazy sister and yet this time, her crazies showed. The notion of ringing the bell on her and taking off, let alone kidnapping the other, was chilling. Yet, it was something that would thrill him, ringing deep through his darkest desires. From his point of view, it was her versus him, the day had already been an once in a lifetime opportunity, and here, there is more.

Here was him, someone who was athletic versus her, someone who obviously didn't want to break a sweat. 'My bet is, she won't last a minute.' Hades grinned as he concocted an escape route, '..plus, she doesn't know where I live.'

His mind was always muddled with things, always thinking one or two steps ahead. Before, he could register what was going on, "I hope you snap out of it soon," wahh.., he thought. Then, grinned.

"Giving up so soon!? I guess, I win, right?" as he shouted as loud as he could.

• 3 weeks later...

Tears burned at Persephan's eyes when his loud and beautiful sister only sent a withering glare over her shoulder at Hades for his crass remark. She was a very strong person, and while others saw her as crazy, he knew in reality she was just very protective of her own. She was never one to back down, she only did when it involved him. He was his own sister's kryptonite, and that would always hurt him. Suddenly the hurt he felt was only amplified by the heat of Hades' hand in his own.

Hades' light grip on his hand felt nearly bruising. Persephan yanked his hand out of Hades' and backed away from him slowly. Maybe this was a bad idea, especially if his sister thought so. "I-I think I should go home," he whispered, a tear slipping out of his right eye.

• 1 month later...

When Hades heard those words from the other’s mouth, he realized that he allowed his selfish ego get to him. “No,” he replied, “I want her to come and join us too.” When those words escaped his mouth, he knew, he was in for a world of pain later on. It was like something took control of him and forced those words out of his mouth. Nevertheless, he knew he had to gain trust first before doing something as rash as trying to kidnap the other.

“Persephan.” he started, “Change of plan, let’s go out for dinner instead? I know of a new restaurant around the corner from here. I think my behavior from earlier was a bit too...rash with that sister of yours.” The male awkwardly chuckled and then looked down.

Hades looked back up at the other and shooed him towards the sister, who was now almost out of sight.

This would have been the fifth irrational behavior the male had acted upon within the last two hours, today. Still, the male didn’t care. Whenever his irrational side takes over, he allows it to paint his heart crimson.

“Please go get her.”