ooc ❣ Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏs ᴏғ Dᴏʀᴍɪᴛᴏʀʏ 7 ❣ ɢroυp

Tomohi Rikuu

5VN3oPK.jpg

Just what is being yourself?

ROLEPLAY OUTLINE

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ➳ The Boys Of Dormitory 7

ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ➳ 18 +, I enjoy my smut

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ ➳ Comedy, Slice of Lice, Romance, Friendship, Drama

ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ➳ Group, Always accepting so make as many characters as you want!

ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ➳ I may be new to this site but I'm not new to roleplaying

❣ If you'd like to join at least try to write one full paragraph

❣ Lets have fun, yeah? ♥

P L O T

Rhode Grey Academy is the most desirable school for parents who wish to have their child succeed and for students who wish to follow their dreams. With more than 200 programs and and an amazing teaching environment, Rhode Grey Academy is easily charted at the top of the list for most amazing school. This school doesn't come without price unfortunately. Either you are from a wealthy family, were offered a scholarship, or had some amazing talent and were personally invited to the school, you can't enter. Rhode Grey Academy only accepts the best of the best after all.

Since Rhode academy is far away from many homes and any sort of civilization for that matter, (you can walk 3 miles to the nearest train station and get to town in about 3 hours tops) all students are assigned dormitories. You do get your own room, but still have to share a house with the other boys inside and very rarely, it does tend to get crowded. The dorm buildings are large and spacious on the inside with various bathrooms and lounges.

Let me direct your attention to a certain, peculiar dormitory. Dormitory 7. The dorm has many rumors which may or may not be true. They say that the dorm is to house the school's "crazies". Pretty much the students who though are fantastic academically, aren't quite right in the head if you get what I mean. They're loud, obnoxious, violent, and spontaneous. The boys tend to hang out among themselves since no one outside of their dorm even bothers to look at them; afraid they'll be classified as crazy also.

The rumors aren't true, but they aren't completely false either. Dormitory 7 is a dorm to house the artistic and free spirited students of Rhode Grey Academy. Its a house with a mix of clashing and magnetic personalities. They all treat each other like family even if they're always getting into arguments and playing silly pranks on each other. This story revolved around the lives of these boys and what they have to go through in their daily lives. Romances may build and drama will be inevitable in this house, are you up for it?

R U L E S

❣ At least try to write one paragraph when you post in the IC

❣ Try to keep Uke/Seke/Seme raito even yeah?

❣ You can make as many characters as you want! (Just keep the raito in mind)

❣ Try not to do the whole 'love at first sight' Let the feelings develop. Pre-arranged relationships are okay

❣ Don't make everything about your character. Every character in this roleplay is just as important as the next ♥

❣ Try your best not to control anyone's character without permission

❣ This roleplay is supposed to be fun and random! Let your characters run around and cause havoc!

❣ I love drama in a roleplay! Its what keep sit going! Cheating on your partner, Love triangles, Dirty secrets, No-strings attached relationship, any drama that comes to mind! Try not to take anything a character says personal, kay?

❣ I would hate to have drama in the OOC. So if you have a problem with someone, take it to private messages. I'm sure we all know by now not to start fights in the forums.

❣ If you want to join just shoot a character profile in this thread and you'll be accepted! We're always open after all ♥

❣ Last but not least, Have fun and make your characters as wacky or as collected as you want!

CHARACTER PROFILES

[center][size=5][font=Impact][Title Here, Think of the title as what you are known for around the dorm. Example, the bookworm, the Pyro, The loony, ect. Be creative!][/font][/size]

Appearance:
(pictures are preferred)

Name:
(self explanitory)

Personality:
(can either be at least 7 sentences or 20+ adjectives that describe your character)

Biography:
(This is optional, but if you want to write it go ahead!)

Uke / Seme / Seke:
(do you like taking it, giving it, or both?)

Extra:
(Include any of their talents, if they entered the school because they are wealthy, through scholar, or invited and then anything else you want to mention about them that you didn't above)[/center]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tomohi Rikuu

• BlaqueCatt

• Bishie

• Isa Katsura

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gentle Giant

Appearance

large.jpg

Height: A proud 5'10 ft inches tall. He isn't the tallest around, but that's alright.

Weight: He weighs a healthy 225 lbs. Most of his weight thanks to his height and muscle.

Hair: Light brown ash hair. Its usually tousled and rarely brushed down.

Eyes: Large almond shaped milk chocolate eyes with short lashes.

Complexion: Slightly tanned, blemish free smooth and shiny skin.

Name

The tall young man casts his undivided attention towards you and offers a tender smile. "uhm, hey!" He says, sounding rather uncomfortable. He looked uncomfortable as well. "Hah, sorry. I'm not used to...talking..." His sentence trails off only to instantly beam right back up. "I'm Milo Barry by the way! Its nice to meet you!" He shakes your hand, holding it gingerly as if afraid to hurt you.

Milo releases your hand and shoves them into his pocket. "My age?" He questions whilst he takes a hand out of his pocket and rubs his chin. "I'm 20 years old! I think..." You narrow his eyes at him and he flinches back. "No i'm serious! I just forget sometimes, heh" He scratches the back of his head and lets out a quiet laugh.

Personality

To make it short and simple, Milo is a sweetheart. He's sometimes an introvert but enjoys meeting others and hearing their stories. He's just a huge cuddly teddy bear. Milo usually keeps to himself, staying in his room most of the time playing with his cat or playing video games. He has social anxiety so it isn't easy for him to approach someone. He gets flustered easily but tries to deny it the best he can. Yes Milo is a sweet young man, but when angered he can be aggressive. He's awfully possessive and gets jealous easily, at times acting on impulse when he sees something he hates or likes. Even if Milo tries his best to avoid drama, if something is bothering him, he will speak his mind, or if someone is treating someone unfairly, he will step in. He's a loyal and trustworthy guy who almost resembles a committed dog.

Biography

He was a spoiled kid when young. When his parents passed away, he was taken in by his wealthy uncle who absolutely cherished him. Milo's uncle gave him anything he would ask for in hopes of distracting him from the death of his parents. Milo liked the attention he received from his uncle, but he also wished that his uncle wouldn't try so hard. Milo distanced himself from his uncle for a few months until he told him he didn't have to waste all this money on him. Milo and his uncle became close friends and they lived together until Milo turned 19 and went off to Rhode Grey Academy.

Uke / Seme / Seke

The man tilts his head to the side, his brow arching in questioning. "I-I'm sorry but what does that mean?" He mumbles, lifting his hand as if he were in a classroom.

Seke

Extra

He entered the school through his uncle's money.

Has billions of video games in his room.

Owns a cat called Mishka.

Will do almost anything for a new video game.

The Sassy Lassy

Appearance

large.jpg

To match with his spunky and sassy personality, Tristan was given a rather feminine body. He's got a small waist and slim figure. He knows he's got a good body and doesn't mind showing it off either. One thing that h hates about his body the most though his his ivory pale skin. He feels like a ghost and can't tan because his skin burns way too easily. Spray tan is never an option either, because Tristan has a strict 'all natural' rule when it comes to his looks. He stands at an average 5'6 ft and doesn't necessarily wish he were taller. He'd got large round bright golden eyes perfectly framed by his long thick lashes that add to his charming look. His hair is unworldly soft and clean. He makes sure to maintain his hair all the time. He doesn't use many hair products, but the few that he does use manage to give him the look he wants. He has short dark black hair which reaches the nape of his neck. He usually wears hair clips to keep it out of his face from time to time.

Name

The young male perks up at the sight of you and welcomes you with a bright grin and open arms. "Oh my god hi! I didn't expect you to come so suddenly!" He says as if greeting a friend he hasn't seen in ages. "I'm Tristan Reilly Valentine! Its nice to meet you" He shakes your hand delicately but enthusiastically before pulling away. "I usually go by Tris though"

He hums as if amused by the question and tilts his head to the side, the tip of his show rubbing against the floor. "Still young and kicking I assure you!" He says happily, lifting up the palms of his hands and then tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. "I'm 21 years old, and that's pretty young alright?" He answers and points a finger at you.

Personality

Tristan is the type of guy to hug anyone with a greeting even if they had never met before. He's sweet and charismatic, enjoying the company of others more than anything. If there's one thing he dreads the most, its being alone. Tristan is talkative but at least he knows when to shut up. Despite knowing when to be quiet, in the time he speaks he's already said some probably offensive or awfully blunt comments. Because of this, he doesn't really have many friends or people just don't stick around him for too long. He's honestly a very sweet person and a great friend if given the chance.

He's flamboyant and sassy, usually always playing hard to get. He does flirt, a lot. Even if he doesn't necessarily have any feelings towards the person, he'll flirt or tease. It just amuses him, it amuses him even more when the person flirts back or teases back. He sees it as a fun game pretty much.

Tristan is spoiled and selfish. Which aren't good traits really, they do make him who he is. Tristan can tend to be self centered at times and act rather childish when he doesn't get what he wants. Always being the most spoiled when young, he's used to getting everything he wants and now he's accustomed to it. Though at times he is generous with some special friends, he usually doesn't share.

Along with that blunt, outgoing, and spunky side to him, there's a gentle, sensitive, and motherly side as well. Tristan has always loved caring for small children, and when there aren't small children around he'll usually turn to his friends and treat them like his own children. He offers them advice and treats them with care and compassion. One time he actually cried when one of his old friends began dating someone and said: "my little baby is all grown up" He does get attached easily and hates goodbyes.

Uke / Seme / Seke

Tristan laughs loudly at the question. A sly smile stretches his lips and with his index finger, beckons you over. "Why don't you come over here and I'll show you exactly what I like" He winks flirtatiously.

Uke

Extra

Even though he is rich, he got into Rhode academy through Scholarship.

His mother was a famous beautician, so he knows a thing or two about makeup and styling hair.

The Dorm Daddy

Appearance

large.jpg

Height: A tall and intimidating 6"3' ft. He has to bend down to get through doors sometimes

Weight: He weighs a healthy 253 lbs. He's got a very lean muscular build.

Hair: Short golden blonde hair which is kept combed most of the times

Eyes: narrow almond shaped ocean blue eyes with long lashes.

Complexion: Caucasian, very smooth and clean.

Name

"Oh, Please take a seat" The man stands up and pulls a near by chair from the dinning table and sets it behind you. Quite the gentleman he was. Alexander moves back to his seat and sits back down. "I'm Alexander Florence, and you are?"

I'm 25 years old" He answered rather plainly, pulling off his glasses to reveal more of his handsome features. You had to admit you were surprised. He was still young and able to party yet seemed so uptight. "Rest assured I'm an adult, and I'll act as one" He gives you an odd look, his eyes narrowing slightly as if he had read your thoughts.

Personality

Mature and very reliable. Alexander is a person you can turn to any time when you are in need of help. He's more than glad to be able to help someone with any problems and is quite friendly. He's rarely ever angry and takes things with an easy going attitude. Don't let that fool you though, he can be a stern and uptight guy. He's usually the one keeping everyone in check and in their place. He has no problem being a rude asshole to shrink someone's self esteem. That's rare though. Alexander is a nice polite guy who is very caring and protective of everyone he is close to. Like his title (which he greatly dislikes) Alexander is much like a responsible dad, if not, a mother. He's makes sure everyone eats properly, brushes their teeth, take a shower, finish their homework ect. When he asks you to clean up your room, you'd better do it if you know what's good for you. Alexander does dish out some punishments.

He's a closeted pervert and sadist. He can be demanding and bossy, at times enjoying watching the others begging him to stop when the punishment is too intense. There are times when he walks in on his friends changing saying that he's there to collect the dirty laundry when he's actually only there to see them naked. Yep, he's that type of person. A sweet reliable guy on the outside and a hungry wold on the inside. He's usually not used to committed relationships, but will try if he truly does have feelings for the person.

Uke / Seme / Seke

He smirks and tilts his head to the side, hanging his glasses on his shirt. "You'd like to know? He asks with a sly glint in his eyes. As if regaining his composure, he blinks and clears his throat, straightening his posture. "That isn't important, don't worry about it"

Seme

Extra

He entered the school through scholarship.

He has slightly poor eyesight so wears reading glasses

He really hates the title that was given to him, but they refuse to change it

916G1xZ.png

SNW5rCO.jpg?1

C8wvDU9.png

"...Have you been stalking me?"

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Appearance:

Jeremy is fairly well built, with muscle and meat to his bones, after excessive trips to the gym in his late teens. These trips have lessened dramatically upon entering the academy, and while he should be gaining weight due to his high rate of food consumption, he grows skinnier by the day, making him appear less muscular than he actually is. His eyes are a very bright shade of hazel yellow, and to the people that he first meets, they seem like colored contacts, purely for appearance rather than to improve his vision. His facial features are softer than most men, but he doesn't like to make that fact known, choosing to cover it up with hard facial expressions or refusing to let someone stare at him for too long. And as for height-- ever since his growth spurt at the age of fifteen, he has never stood an inch over or below an average 5'8".[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gender:

Male[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Age:

20[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Position:

He denies all labels, but if he ever did happen to have sex-- he prefers to take it.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:

Jeremy is a bit of... well, an ass, to put it frankly. On the surface, he acts like a stereotypical, heterosexual teenage boy straight out of high school-- sarcasm, mood swings and all-- and it's quite easy for him to get on people's nerves and under their skin. Those that he introduces himself to almost instantly dislike him, and really, that's just how Jeremy prefers it. The attitude, the snide remarks, the bitchiness-- it's all apart of an act, one that he puts on without even trying nowadays. He has a tough exterior that is difficult to break, and those that give up without even trying are those that he would rather not associate with at all.

However... if someone did happen to break past all of those outside barriers, they would see the person who he always has been underneath: an honest, good-natured and sensitive guy. These traits show through in secret and even in plain sight; he has several flower pots in his dorm room that he cares for when nobody is looking, and his laptop wallpaper is a picture of a litter of kittens. When a fight breaks out in the dormitory, he is one of the first people there to try and break it up-- that is, if he's not one of the guys involved in it-- and if someone happens to get injured, he's quick to offer them medical assistance. Jeremy keeps his heart well guarded, but when he opens it up to you, he's yours for good.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Extra:

• He has three piercings: one for each ear, and one for his tongue.

• Believe it or not, but he's dirt poor and got in through a scholarship.

• His erogenous zone is around his neck and jugular.

• He loves all animals, especially felines such as lions or house cats.

• He has a common middle name... for females. If you were to ask, he probably will refuse to tell.

"'The Closet Case'? Really? I'm not even gay."[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Spiritual Tale-teller

Cool-Anime-guys-Girly-New-iPad-Mini-wallpapers-HD-1024x1024.jpg

Name: Seihiko Ichigawa

Appearance: Standing at 5'6" and weighing 132 lbs, Seihiko is considered slim for a normal guy. Being cooped up indoor most of the times, his skin was maintained as ivory white. His eyes shown a pale sapphire indicating that he is a mixed blood. Though they have a beautiful color, Seihiko doesn't emit emotions through his eyes, often having this half-droopy eyelids over them. His hair is an unusual white which doesn't usually occur with younger adults and he is not an albino. He likes to keep his hair length above the collar and let his fringe grow slightly over his eyebrows.

Personality: Seihiko is an oddly strange person despite his calm looks. Beating around the bush isn't his thing, he rarely fool around and is really honest with his words. Often staring off into space and walls, he often seemed to be communicating with spirits. As he can see and hear both real life and spiritual beings, he tend to have a slower reaction as he can't really multitask when two people are talking to him at the same time. Seihiko is an extreme introvert due to his abnormal ability and how people judged him for being slightly different. Even with a relaxed demeanor, Seihiko have many internal conflicts. There are many times when he wanted to warn people about a supernatural thing but fear that people might not appreciate his effort. Even if he did warn, he would only say it in a really calm manner which might only freak the others out even more.Being used to having outcasted by many people, he developed an independent mindset. Seihiko would often suppress his emotions so that the people he is close to, don't have to worry about him. He never asked anyone for help but will lend a helping hand to others if someone requires his help. Seihiko doesn't like to initiate anything, be it work, friendship, or love. Even if he have a crush, he will keep it to himself until the feeling dissolve by itself. Even silent people have their own problems, Seihiko is the type to bottle up everything and explode at the very last minute. One could never say that he is weak as he is mentally strong and had never been possessed by a spirit before.

Uke / Seme / Seke: Since he'll be protecting his dorm mates from evil spirits, he is naturally a Seme.

Extra:

- His spiritual rituals are usually really effective unlike normal shamans.

- He entered the school through scholarship, excelling in sciences.

- It is rumored that he cheated his exams by asking his spirit friends for answers.

- Stress from shock caused his black hair to turn white in an early age.

- He usually isolate himself in a corner and would occasionally pop out to comment on something strange then going back to his corner.

- He believe in magic as well as science theory

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, Wow I love him! And the fact that he can talk to spirits will make this a lot more interesting! Thank you for joining ^^

[sportsmaster]

"Why does my nickname make me sound like a super-villain?"

235egx.jpg

Name: Ellery Chandler

Personality: Ellery is a very outgoing young man who enjoys having fun with his friends. He is easily excitable and can quickly become overwhelmed (when he was young he was prone to fainting). He is quite sensitive to the emotions of people around him, and his gentle nature encourages him to try and help whomever he can. His shyness appears when he is around people he doesn't know, and he is easily embarrassed, especially when it comes to his talent. He is considered naive in some ways due to how flustered he tends to become over the smallest things. He loves all animals, especially dogs, as well a children and cute things, such as toys. For some reason, whenever he is around girls, they flock to him (to be honest, it kind of freaks him out).

Biography: N/A

Uke / Seme / Seke: Seke

Extra: Ellery entered the academy on a scholarship due to his skill at playing sports. He is able to perfectly replicate almost any technique after seeing it only a few times. This allows him to succeed at many different sports, though his favorite is soccer.

[Gothic Instrumentalist]

"..."

307rg9v.png

Name: Luka Blackwood

Personality: Luka is a very quiet person, speaking only when necessary. When he does speak, his voice is soft and hard to hear unless one is close to him. He is shy, but not the blushing, stuttering type; he has trouble trusting people and it takes him a long time to become comfortable around others, making him seem cold and distant. He is introverted and prefers to be alone with his thoughts rather than in a group of people talking and laughing; being with people for a long period of time tires him. He has depression and anxiety, and he takes medication to keep himself from becoming suicidal again. He tends to have a negative outlook on life, being quite the pessimist. Though he is empathetic and emotional, he keeps all of his emotions hidden inside, as he is afraid of being judged and hurt. He has trouble expressing himself through words (he relies on his music, as it is his only refuge) and his face is often blank; only his eyes reveal anything about his true self. Though he seems unfeeling when one first meets him, if they manage to reach out to him they will find that he is gentle and understanding, willing to listen and simply unsure of himself, lacking self-confidence. He also hates being touched.

Biography: N/A

Uke / Seme / Seke: Uke

Extra: Luka was sent to the academy on a scholarship due to his ability to play multiple instruments. His favorite instruments are the electric guitar, acoustic guitar, violin, and piano. He is also a very good singer, but he keeps his voice to himself, as he thinks of it as being personal. He will only sing around those he trusts.

, Lovely characters! I look forward to seeing them in action~ Thank you for joining!

, we'll probably be starting tomorrow so get excited I guess??

I look forward to roleplaying with you all

nah i lie i'll start the roleplay today .-.

The rp thread was made! Post whenever you wish

The Prince

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]tumblr_nmqoc5MkQD1rrtwcbo1_540.png

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Appearance

Vincent stands at a decent height of 5'8 and amounts to a normal weight of 145 pounds. He is slender, yet fairly built despite his lack of enthusiasm for exercise. He, however, loves to eat healthy, and that may contribute to the fact that his hair is silkily smooth and his skin isn't harsh as a young man's usually is. His eyes are shade of turquoise blue and when seen with his lightly colored brown hair, Vincent is a sight to behold. Those who are jealous of his popularity and riches dub him as 'The Mutant' because of it. To many people however, he is handsome and his looks are deemed princely at best. He has some baby fat, as can be seen on his face, but is slowly losing it as he grows older. At his current age, his features are different than what grown men his age usually adorn; he is more 'effeminate' for a lack for a better term--but doesn't care much for that fact. [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name

Vincent Montgomery[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age

20[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality

Many people don't know Vincent for what he truly is; a complete devil. To accompany this fact, is that he's extremely good at hiding his true personality and replaces it with a princely facade that those around him adore. As kind and polite as he may seem on the outside, on the inside, he is devilish and also quite sadistic. Whilst he says one thing, he can completely mean it in a different way than what others perceive it to signify. To people that know who he really is, he will still put on a handsome smile, but will speak his true words--which are relatively rude, yet honest to a fault. He loves his snide remarks and will use sarcasm in a way that will make people have to think harder to realize whether it truly is sarcasm or not. Basically, he's as fake as can be, but also as real as can be.

Even though he is seemingly a casanova, those who fall for him, fall quickly out of it once they realize who he truly is. This is precisely the reason why he prefers not to date or to get to close. He has no real relationships per say, but has many people that admire him. He's lonely, but can't do much about it. If someone is persistent enough however in trying to get close to him, he will slowly--very slowly--open up little by little.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position

Seke[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Extra

-Because of his affiliation as the first son with the Montgomery Corporations--a billionaire enterprise--he is next in line for the position of president and is thus, filthy rich.

-He loves nature and all types of animals, typically wolves and dogs.

-He has a Siberian Husky named Sebastian.

-His weak spots are his ears and the middle of his waist on each side.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]