Favorite Tragic Yaois

hibisha

I would love it someone would recommend me some nice yaoi/shounen ais (manga) which had some sort of tragedy in them.

And Angst. oh god, i love Angst

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• hibisha

• Orient

• Ryuu_L

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hybrid Child. Awhile back, I read the manga. Then, I learned that I could listen to a drama cd, while reading the manga. Then recently, I watched the Hybrid Child ova's that came out. The stories are so touching. I remember tearing up, when I first read the manga. Putting a voice to the characters made it even better, since I could hear the emotion. I think I didn't get emotional during the anime, because I already knew what would happen. It was still very enjoyable though!

I agree Hybrid Child is a good one too, but I'd also recommend Sakura Gari by Yuu Watase, now that one had me bawling at times and is really full of angst. Also Winter of the Cicada/Winter Cicada is a good one too, kind of the Romeo and Juliet theme but with guys which is way better :Wink: xD its an anime and manga I believe. BrotherxBrother is another good one too. I can't remember the rest but maybe they'll come to me later ^^;

• 3 months later...

CUT .. for start that one *O* angst, drama, psyhology.. uhh though it isn't my cup of tea I had read it till end and must say it's good.

• 2 weeks later...
CUT .. for start that one *O* angst, drama, psyhology.. uhh though it isn't my cup of tea I had read it till end and must say it's good.

Oh god CUT was heart wrenching. and I love the mangaka Kawai Touko, so it was difficult reading that haha. But its amazing. must read.

I dont think it is tragic but hero heel had mad angst in it

• 1 year later...

Recommended manga Blood (Yura Tamaki), Aoi Karte (Asou Mitsuaki), Itou-san (Kuraka Sui), maybe Koi no Mannaka (Matsuoka Miecohouse). Zetsuai (Minami Ozaki) tragic too and there is anime. All of these manga have the ambiguous endings. I have been depressed since when i read this... Hope you enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heh, just posted ai no kusabi

As my fav Yaoi and now again. Just like the characters and the impossible love, stubbornness. The art is good of both version of anime

. Dep_kiss.gif

Toigainu no Chi is one of my fav too, but the lovemaking scenes are rare. Though the characters are adorable, always have them in my screensaver.