The Latest Ideas (Semes needed)

WolfDog12

Alright so I'm back again!!! I guess I'm a glutton for punishment or something… (Lol funny because I really like having sadistic Semes). I also think that I should mention, I'm on a lot so I so need someone who is also on fairly often. There are few days when I can't really be on here so please I am looking for people to be on a lot. If you do think you will be taking a lot of time off I'm fairly patient but if you know you might be late on replying simply just tell me ahead of time. Anyway for those of you that don't know me or want to know more about my preferences;

here are a few things I DON'T like when Rping:

-Incest of any kind

-full animal on animal

-too young characters (need to be 18 or above… or so)

-age gaps more then 15 years

-any human waste

-inhuman drugs that change the size of one's length

-shota

-bara

Here are a few things I DO like when Rping:

-paragraphs of about 2 or more (unless sucked into intimacy or a major conversation then one paragraph)

-consistency

-details

Types of Semes I LIKE:

-Sadistic

-romantic

-perverted

-a little messed up

-protective or possessive

-Multiple against one uke.

Type of Uke I can play:

-M

-shy

-spacey

-anger issues

-split personality

-childish and playful

-stubborn

-mentally unstable

-dependent

-independent

-introvert

-physically or mentally ill

Here are a few Pairing ideas:

-Seme + Seme x Uke

-King x slave

-sorcerer x apprentice

-student x teacher

-student x sempai

-exorcist x demon

-Boss x subordinate

-Exorcist x exorcist

-Doctor x Patient

-Guard x Prisoner

-Prisoner x prisoner

-Vampire x Vampire

-Human x Angel

-Neko x Neko

-Human x Inu

-Human x Neko

Etc. (I have more pairings I'm just lazy)(if you have an idea please send it my way)

[/hr]

Now for the actual ideas:

Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter

(If the name is no good just say so… I'm questioning it myself.) This is an rpg where a twisted and sadistic Seme would be best. Anyway, In the mountains, where it is always snowing, lies a small village protected by a solider with pure white hair and silver armor, MC. He had been the guardian of this winterized village for years and had always been able to fight off anyone that dared to attack. He had a companion of black fur and red eyes, the creature looked menacing, but was the local god there to grant the warrior some power to be able to fight less like a human. One time, a group of mountain bandits show up and try to take the village but are ultimately fended off by MC. After reporting back to their boss, YC, they are told to not aim for the village any longer but to work together to attack and capture the warrior. When the bandits return, the local god had been slumbering after using its power to prevent a huge avalanche from destroying the village. Attacking now with more men and more focus on the warrior, MC would be over powered and brought to the bandits' leader. What will YC do to MC? Will it be killing him, or, does the leader of the bandits have other expectations of this warrior? Maybe as a stress reliever?

Earth's Hell Fire:

First off, let me just say, THIS IS NOT BARA!!!! As a matter of fact, the Earth element character is the UKE!!! Now that that's out of the way, lets start: In a world where most people can control and manipulate different elements, it is not uncommon to find certain traits within certain types. For example, the fire wielders tend to be energetic and hot headed, the ice users are cold but helpful with nasty mood swing issues, the earth are muscle heads that are always working on building muscle, the water are calm and collected that will drown you with a smile, and so on. Among the earth wielders is a little… hiccup… a boy, already a legal adult, who is weak with little muscle mass. Training is far too tough for him and has nearly been killed on multiple occasions. After disgracing his family, MC is shunned and kicked out of the city and no longer recognized as a proper earth type. Disheartened, The teen hides himself away in the woods where he meets a fire user, YC. The fire user is more powerful then any fire wielder there had been but because of how easy it all is, he got really bored. YC decides to take on his greatest challenge ever, to train this weak earth wielder. What will become of MC? And does their relation become something more then a ruthless trainer and a weak apprentice?

Trade Off

(Need a perverted Seme) Several years ago, a small company attempting to get started, borrowed huge amounts of money from a larger company. After years of needing more and more money, the company is finally able to get itself up and running. Now, nearly 10 years later, the debt has grown so much with interest and everything else. A new leader had recently taken over the large company for his grandfather, YC. A strong willed and brilliant man, he goes to the smaller company looking to be reimbursed. The president of the smaller company has no way of paying off the debt and says that he'd do anything to keep the company. After years of being corrupted, that was no joke. The president's own son was suppose to take over the company in a few years after he'd finished college, however, the new, young leader isn't willing to wait forever so he decides to make a deal. In the deal the president of the small company's son will be pulled from school to instead work directly under YC as a personal secretary. Desperate to keep the company, the male agrees and thus, MC is pulled from college and sent straight to work as a secretary. However, what happens in the office after hours, stays in the office after hours… Also, unable to support himself from being broke, MC is forced to move in with his new boss. What can become of this?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

• KamekazePrince

• hentai-heicho

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
then it is all yours, just give me a little while to create the rpg

Ok =) I'll write my character form in the meanwhile.

Sorry I actually finished the thread:

Tell me if there's anything wrong with my post, I can edit it. Also, can we use this topic for OOC talk or should I use PMs or chat?

I'm interested in Trade Off. =]

I'm new to this though, is that alright?

Also, exactly how often is often? Daily or weekly? I could do about once or twice a week...

You can have that RPG and I'll say I'm on every day unless something strange comes up. If you can't reply often I suppose it's ok but if you can respond at least once a day that would be amazing.

P.S. Welcome to the site! I don't mind if you're new

Hey Great! Thanks for the welcome =]

Most of my important work gets over within the next two weeks, after which I will be free enough to long on every other day. So in the meantime we can settle on character profile and other details... Sounds good?

Alright that's good to hear. Two weeks isn't too long so work hard and when you get back we can really get into the rpg. I will make the thread so if you could just post your character sheet there and then your intro post and we can leave it there paused or in slow motion until you can get in farther

Okay. I think I can get that done this weekend.

And yeah, let's leave it paused. I'd rather not post than post half-assed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Is Earth's Hell Fire still available for RP? If so, I'd like to try it. The plot sounds really fun, and as I'm usually on, more often then not, I dont think I'll keep you waiting for longer then a day at most. I'm still pretty new to RPG's, but I pick things up pretty fast.

sure, then that rpg is all yours, however I need time to make the rpg and everything but I will send you the link