『Ten Count』テンカウント部!《Takarai Rihito》

Saga

eecaa7770735962fee3e192a02f6feca.jpg

ようこそ、テンカウント部へ!

W͔̭̫̯̼̤ͥ̓̃̿͗̄̊͋ͬ̽̄ͤ̓̈́̊ͅͅḚ̪̮͇͖̭̰̬͓̰͚ͬ̎̇̐̓̾ͬ̒L̠͔̟͔͕̹͆̾ͦ̍͋͋͌ͬͦ͐̈ͭͭ̔̊͛ͣͪ͌C̺͖̫͇͖͎͙͒̋̏̓͗O͇̞͙̺͙̣͔͖ͭ̉̿̃͐̍ͯ̃͋M̼̗͇͇͑ͫͥ͋̓̐̌̿͊ͣ̆̆̒̚É͓͇̙̦̥̭̦̟̥͙̙͚̭̬͎͖̼̩̃ͪ̉̐̓̇̍̐̎̆ͮͩ̅ͥ̓̅̌̉ ̳̹̬͇͙̠̖̫̥̺̲̥͋ͭ̑͐ͩͩͤͨͅŤ̗̮̺̙̟̠͕̦͚̦͎͎̰ͪ͂ͬ̒̅̂̽ͧ̿ͯ̐̾̇ͅŐ̪̪̼ͫͩ̂ͧ̈ͅ ̙̥̥̞͙̘̼̙̽̔̅ͩ̿͂͗̔͒ͬ͊̿̚T̙̙̩͇̪̻̱̬̯̩͇̳̹̻̺͙̺̥̔ͣ́̿̾̽͛̚E͇̫̪̟͚̦̬̮̜͍̼̳͖̘̣͑ͣ̂͊̀̃͊ͫN͔͇̪͓̣̦̬̗̜̻̈́̀ͩ͛̂͐ͨͪ͋́͂͆̌ͬ̓ͩ ͙̯̘̙̫̠͓̖͍ͪ̋̓ͫͬ̎ͅC̹̣̳̲͍̣̘͙̩̥̼̉ͪ͂͒̆̓́ͭ̏ͧͅO̙̣̤̖̘̝̻ͬ͗͑̆͂̃͛̾͂̈͂̍́ͮ̅̊̓͂ͅU̯̳̳̯̯͚̪͓͚̝͈̰̮͇͇̜͉͚̭ͯ̆́ͯ͑ͬͮͮ̑ͥ̽͂̈́ͣͯ̓̄̚Ñ̠̟̘͈̲̦̻̰̹̅́͂ͪ͛̆ͮ̈́̈͛̋ͅT̗̖̼̲̻͓̙̼̹͙̗͉͇̝̋̇̏ͯ͗̍ͭͥ ̦̞̪̗̞̦̣͕̟̱͔͔͎̫̠͕͚̣͒̀͒͐̈ͨ̓̔̆ͮͦͬ͌̅̌ͤ̏̚̚C͉̜̳̤̬͔̥̦͕̻̠̣̓͑ͪ̏̉̐ͥͭ́L̦̼̺̬̱̫̠͊̈́̋̐U̟͉͖͉̩ͦ̌ͦ̽̉ͤ͑̄̀ͩ̅ͅB͙̪̱̹̬̋͌̈ͩͫ!̞̞͈͈̱͛ͫ̑̿̋ͨ̑̎̈́̓̃ͪ̎

info.

ten count is a manga creation

by Takarai Rihito.

M̠̞͔̻͆ͨͥ̅ͦ͆̉ͤ̓͒͋̀̍ͪ̊́̊̔A̬̱͖̤ͨ͛̓̍͐̅̐̆̀ͫͩͤ̎ͦ̿ͩͣI̱̬̼͈̜̙͇͔͙̩͕̟̺̤̹̥̮̗̓ͫͥ̉͌͐ͨͭ͌͌̾ͅN̗̠̫̤̬͕͓̼̟̮̠̖̖̝̮̗͔̪̐̾ͯ̅̔ͥͬ̐̂̽̎̓ͥ̀ ͓̭̣͈̻͍̐̄͋̄͌ͅC͕̝̞̺̲̞̠̺̺̙̠͚̥͇̘̬̓͛̐̾̆ͥ̀͐̋̆͂ͧͪ̿H̻͖̤̬͔̋͛̓̉ͮ̒̚Ã̰̙̞̻ͧ́̽̉̆͑R̟͙̗̰͈̗̙̗͓͖̝͛ͬ͆̈̓̃́̽ͭ́̎͊ͮ͋A̬̙͓͕̝̺̠̩̙͖̝̞̺̥ͨͣ͋ͯ̂͂ͅC̪̙̪̤̯̗̙̖͖ͭͧ͋̉̓̾̆ͅT̹̪̼̊̒̌̔̽ͨͧ̽̉E̲͚̱̯̫̹̝̟̬͓̗̬̩̳͉ͪ̇ͬͪͫ̑̐̚R̰̹͉̻͚͖̬͍̥͉͉͎̝̺̤̄ͧ̐͛ͪ̎̔̓ͨͅS̞̭̩͖̤͚̟̏̿͗́ͯ̎̐̿̽͋̂̈́̃

* kurose riku

* shirotani tadaomi

:SNOISSUCSID

* characters feelings;

* theories about Shirotani's past;

* sharing favorite lines or images;

* fanart is also welcomed though with credits.

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

- saga

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Suida

• Orient

• batista

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think about it (plus the very first 'spicy' picture of Kurose, the one posted above)

he is a sadist, ain't he? I mean, the latest chapters, how calm and composed he is while in fact

...he is frigging jealous. xD.

everytime when a new chapter is out i’m like "oh hell no only 16 pages" and i’m craving for the next chapter before i even start to read.. that damn kurose is cruel, twisted and perverted and one hell of a seme lol

bow my head to Rihito sensei THE MASTER OF TEASING..

tumblr_nk320f9WGQ1r9dkfio1_1280_zpsa98czbjf.jpg

I totally agree. Well, he is one of the best seme's. -laughs- ..what, a seme doesn't like praising another seme.

Speaking of the smexiness, last night I started drawing Shirotani. I can't wait to finish the piece.

I want to join ^^

Kurose's best seme shirt is quite nice in the pic that Suida posted, would be nice to have one and that somewhat sounds like a award, "The best seme award goes to.." :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol there are some Seme's that definitely deserves that award ;)

and i hope we get a chance to see

's drawing of Shirotani

such a cute shirotani cosplay hmm i kinda miss kurose's sadistic look here but it's way too impossible for mankind to capture that guy's expression ;)

these two are also cute ^^

tumblr_nl78z22iSz1twy1vwo1_1280_zpstvnkbvyp.jpg

Hana and Baozi is their name. They are extremely hot. And have also cosplayed The flower only knows by Takai Rihito too.

^^ten%2520count&h=250&w=300&tbnid=YSR-QOjmAOj2aM:&zoom=1&docid=f7uv9r9XIl1MRM&ei=XvcmVe3gB9G-uASB7YHICQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-micromax

10-count-riku-kurose-baozi-tadaomi&h=641&w=960&tbnid=tROfMKbDRF3JvM:&zoom=1&docid=kL09ejx_rMA8eM&ei=XvcmVe3gB9G-uASB7YHICQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-micromax

10-count-cosplay&h=740&w=494&tbnid=fX0EuER5CuY2WM:&zoom=1&docid=6AVT36jb00TBRM&ei=XvcmVe3gB9G-uASB7YHICQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-micromax

i bet the exchange of saliva is number Ten.. well kissing is more intimate.. i think =)

that almost kissing scene nearly gave me a heart attack ;)

Bildschirmfoto%202015-04-12%20um%2021.19.07_zpso7s0t8cd.png

If you recall, he 'survived' all but when Kurose tried to pat his head he slapped his hand.

I am not sure if it's the key to number 10, but it was certainly odd.

Also, I think Ten Count deserves an anime adaptation, man. =/

damn you've a point maybe it's not something physical.. Can't imagine the anime version that would be awesome!

oh and that’s the new volume cover.. is it just me or did sensei's drawing style changed a bit i mean it’s not bad at all ^^ kurose looks more stunning ;)

tumblr_nmpbvelEp41urmvjqo1_540_zpsuys2bjdr.jpg

Though, one more thing I found for rather odd.

He's got mysophobia, but when Kurose was at his to check on him since he was sick,

once Shirotani came to it messaged Kurose with some odd stuff, like...

"Did you wash your hands" - where Kurose thought it was directed to before he entered the flat.

Yet, Shirotani said 'after that'. I have the feeling that instead of afraid of the world dirtying him,

he is afraid to dirty the world not!? o_O'

And indeed there is something different. I think Kurose looks...a bit darker.

And it is not particularly the contrast being dark, his gaze is somehow ..sadistic. ._.

And we all love that sadistic look :D Dang! that’s right he might think that he is disgusting since that incident with that girl and his dad. Seems like that triggered his disease. That girl was a real shjsdhfdsjkahsdj ;) remember the scene where Kurose swallowed his cum and Shirotani thought that would kill him… he is so sweet :D so yeah your theory is most probably true!

Indeed, he had that trauma since then, most probably.

I guess he is disgusted with himself for masturbating to his dad having sex?

Though he wasn't at fault. =/

I though wonder what could Rihito-sensei put for number 10th.

I mean, Shirotani said that he masturbates when needed only, so it's not jerking off.

Then, he even urged to kiss Kurose, if you recall he stared at his lips when eating,

or even tried to drink after Kurose drank from the bottle (and ended up getting hard, lol).

...Hm. And no he had no problem being penetrated from behind.

I am really out of ideas.... :confused:

It'd be odd if his number tenth fear is to meet his dad. (Not odd but I'd expect something spicy, you know).

Come to think of it, he lives alone and none of his family members were introduced. :Eh:

Chapter 20 (RAW) ..low quality..

// thanks to chidorinoyume.

Also I found this (and I didn't even notice that I have used the very same flower on the banner with them!)

AV4nfdd.jpg