DBZ: The Betrayal After the Tragedy ((Spoilers. Rated MA))

Bardock

Okay, this takes place after Exody's was defeated, but before Nexus is reborn, to those of you following the Dragonball Z Roleplayd. Enjoy, relax. I do not own Dragonball Z, its characters, or blahblahblah.

WARNING: Includes rape and Incest.

-----------------------------------------

Another day, another evening. The only thing on Goku's mind was that moment, as he lied on the soft grass by the lake. His eyes trailed to his father, Bardock, who was sitting beside him. Both had their eyes on the dusk sky, watching as the sun set over the lake's horizon.

Beautiful colors of orange, red, and yellow dances on the water, playing tricks on the mind. Bardock's mind wondered, his eyes shining brightly as the remainder of the sun hit the irises. They almost looked green, then. But Goku knew the true color was hazel. He raised a hand, clothes torn and disheveled from sparring, "Hey." He shoved Bardock's arm softly.

Bardock moved from the playful shove and his mouth pulled into a smile as he glanced over, "Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming with me." He leans up, pulling his legs against his chest, "To be honest I've been a little worried about you."

Bardock didn't look at Goku then, but he nodded once to sjow he was listening, "Me?"

Goku nodded , "Yeah.. you've been a complete wreck since... well. You know. You scared everyone that day."

Bardock nodded again, his eyes watching as the sun slowly set, "I loved him.."

Goku nodded as well, "I know. But hey, once we find all the dragonballs, we can wish him back." Goku smiled then, looking for any hint on Bardock's face that he was happy with this answer.

Bardock's mouth pulled into a smile, reaching up and taking ahold of the wedding ring he was going to give to Nexus the day Exodys arrived. He fingered the ring he wore, close to his heart, "I know.. can.. we not talk about this now?"

"Sure. Sorry.." Goku allowed his voice to trail off, then he smiled again, "How about that powerup, though? You were all like 'Bitch, I'mma kill you!'" He had poofed out his chest and lowered his voice as he said it. Then he laughed, "That Gracie sure knows how to be an inspiration!"

Bardock laughed as well, turning to fave Goku, "Yeah. Did you see the look on Krillen's face? I thought he was gonna shit himself."

"On Krillen's face?? How about Vegeta's face?? He can't stand you, and the fact that you're at a higher power level than he is while only Super Saiyan 2 drives him crazy!"

Bardock laughed again, then loomed back at Goku, "How are you two, anyway?"

Goku shrugged, "Alright, I guess. Still won't mark me."

"You know.. I don't like the fact that he calls you an idiot all the time." Bardock fingered the necklace again.

Goku smiled, but only slightly, "I know. But he's been saying that for twenty years. I just learned to ignore him. It's 'baka' that irritates me."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• yaoi4fans

Bardock sighed softly, allowing his body to fall against the grass, "I would have slapped him a long time ago.. if it wasn't the fact that he's still Prince Vegeta, I would have."

Goku nods then laughs softly, "Funny. You're the only one who still refers to him as 'Prince' Vegeta. To everyone else he's just... Vegeta."

"You don't call him that? Ever?"

Goku mischievously grinned, "Well... I wouldn't say 'ever'." Goku looked up into the now darkened sky, smiling softly. However, his smile dropped as soon as he saw the moon, and that it had a pinkish tint in it. Goku leaned up, "Shit.."

Bardock blinked then, raising to where he was leaning up, "Kakarot?"

"We need to go." Goku grabbed his father's hand, yanking him softly, "Come on."

Bardock looked shocked, allowing himself to be pulled to his feet, "What's with you? What did you see?" He looked up then, and immediately became entranced in the blood moon that was growing darker by the minute. Bardock could feel something stirring inside him and he managed to break free, groaning slightly, "Kakarot!!"

Goku looked back as soon as his father looked up, "Don't look at it!!" He tried to cover Bardock's eyes, but it was too late. He saw the flash of Bardock's eyes change color and he let out a breathy sigh. As soon as he heard his father call out, he nodded, "I know!"

Goku was scared for his life now, and he placed both hands on his fathers shoulders, "Listen to me.. whatever happens.. its okay."

"Kakarot..." Bardock was breathing heavily now, "Kakarot.. run.."

Goku shook his head, "No.. I won't leave you. Not like this. Just remember its okay..." he let go then, stepping backwards. He'd remembered the last time his father was affected by a Blood moon. Although it had been a simulated one, he reacted as if it were real. Goku became nervous as he prepared himself. He wiuld fight his father, and hopefully prolong time transformation. Soon, he heard the throaty growl and Goku let out a breath, shaking, "Oh god... okay, Goku.."

Bardock fought hard, but his animalistic side emerged. He opened his eyes, now golden in color. He sensed a powerful energy nearby. Bardock sniffed the air, then his eyes darted towards Goku. An eyebrow quirked slightly before he suddenly phased out.

Goku hadn't planned to start so quickly, and before he could sense Bardock, he felt a powerful hit to the side of the face. Goku stumbled, and turned to strike back, only to be kicked in the side this time. As he crashed to the ground, holding his side, he used bbc.co his other arm to push himself up. He'd used so much power from sparring earlier, and not enough time passed to regenerate it.

"Pathetic..."

Goku gasped, his eyes widened slightly. His father hadn't spoke during the first attack a month back. It was shocking to hear him, that growling drawl in his voice, and a hint of coldness.

"Get up.."

• 4 weeks later...

Goku didn't move for a minute, then he pushed himself up, one hand caressing his side as pain throbbed. He didn't think any ribs were broken, but they still hurt quite a bit. As he righted himself, he looked up just as a palm connected to the side of his face. The blow shockingly sent him sideways, off his feet, and he crashed to the hard ground. That had hurt.. a lot. As he started to raise himself, he once again heard Bardock speak, laughing lowly, "The mighty defender of Earth.. protector from all that is evil. It has a sickening but amusing ring in the title, does it not?"

Bardock swung his foot out, kicking Goku in the side. As he heard him scream out in pain, he laughed again, "Oh damn.." he leaned over, snatching Goku by the hair and he yanked his head back, earning another cry of pain, "I do think I heard a rib break. Maybe I should hold back. Don't wanna accidentally kill you before I have some fun." He violently shoved Goku's head forward, releasing his grip on his hair before he rose to his feet again. Bardock's boots softly clapped against the hard earth as he paced the length of Goku's body, "What did you think would happen, Kakarot? You drag me out in the middle of nowhere, during a blood moon. Can you really BE that stupid?"

Goku shook his head, breathing hard from the blows, "I didn't know.. I-"

Bardock's foot then connected with Goku's face, flipping him onto his back now. As he covered his mouth and nose, blood seeped through and ran down the side of his cheek. Goku turned over, spotting blood onto the ground. Bardock then angrily placed a foot on the back of Goku's neck, and pushed down, earning yet another cry from his son, "Did I ask you to speak? Keep your fucking mouth shut, bitch."

• 2 months later...

Goku could feel a tightening in his chest. The pressure on the back of his neck increased slightly and he let out another cry. Both hands were planted on the ground, trying to push upwards, but his power was still out. Where had Bardock gotten his power boost from? He had thought his fathers power was depleted, like his own, after their sparring match. Goku couldn't give up, wouldn't give in.

Finally the pressure lifted from Goku's neck, and once again Bardock's growling voice, "Get up!"

"I forgive you.." Goku pushed himself to his knees, but he didn't get to his feet, "I know this isn't you.."

Bardock swung his foot, connecting it to Goku's chest now. Goku let out a loud cry before he fell to the ground again, turning over on his side. He was getting irritated that Goku refused to fight. So he immediately swung his foot out again, kicking his son in the stomach. Another painful cry, and he gasped for breath, sucking in air as much as he could before coughing and gagging.

"GET UP!!" Bardock was furious now. But before he had a chance to do anything more, Goku suddenly pulled his leg back and sank his foot into Bardock's gut. Bardock, a bit thrown off, doubled over. At the same time, Goku leaned up and threw a powerful left hook to Bardock's face. Bardock, again thrown off by the hit, grunted and staggered to the right, away from Goku's body. Goku then took that moment and quickly scrambled to his feet. With both hands raised, he waited until Bardock righted himself before he swung another fist, connecting the blow to the right side this time.

Bardock received the blow and immediately looked back at Goku, as if it didn't phase him. Goku realized in horror, that maybe it in fact, didn't. He received his answer when Bardock swung his hand out, backhanding Goku over the face again. The blow sent Goku into a tree, and he held onto it for support just as Bardock grabbed his hair again, pulling it roughly backwards.

"That's it?!" Bardock looked at his son, who was holding onto Bardock's hand as it entangled itself in his hair, "That is really all you got left?? God, you're so pathetic!"

Bardock shoved Goku's face into the tree, earning a muffled cry, "Are you even my son? I can't bear to THINK that any son of mine.." he moved in closer now, barely whispering the next words in Goku's ear, "would be so incredibly WEAK.. You're a joke, Kakarot.. now, there's no one here to save you."

A powerful shove sent Goku flying to the ground. He lied there, the hurtful words sinking in from Bardock. He felt Bardock grab his foot and he let out a small cry as he was flipped onto his back. Moments later, Bardock set both feet on the sides of Goku's thighs and lowered himself down. Sitting on top of his son, Bardock smirked softly, "I could hinder you useless.. and leave you for dead. I could kill you right now.. or-" both his hands grabbed Goku's Gi and black shirt, and he ripped the fabric down the middle of his chest "-I could do something worse.. take away the one thing you still manage to hold onto. Your pride. Your honor. Your self worth. And to be honest, the last time I had any kind of sex was a while ago. So you could say I'm a bit sexually frustrated. I'll probably be a bit rough.." his smirk widened slightly, "Not that you can stop me anyway."

It was all becoming real to Goku now. His breath accelerated, and he cried out as he felt his Gi pants tearing around his hips and legs. Oh god, it was happening. Goku couldn't tear his eyes away as Bardock reached down, sliding the spandex pants just below his hips.

"You wear no boxers or any kind of undergarments under your gi?" Bardock laughed throatily, clicking his armour undone and tossing it aside after he pulled it over his head, "Works for me."

A mainly nude Goku darted his eyes around, as if he were searching for someone to come intervene like the last time. But like Bardock had said, no one was coming. No one was there to save him. Goku's eyes trailed back to Bardock, then down. His father was a big guy.. and least to say, so was the rest of him. Before he could say a word, he suddenly felt a thrust, and it felt like he was torn in half. Goku let out a loud, painful gasp, was silent for a moment, and then his screams echoed over the trees of the forest.

Bardock groaned from the tight fit. Pleasing, and painful in a way, he didn't care about Goku's screams of pain. When he pulled out and thrust back in, he could feel warmth cover his cock and groin. He knew then that Goku was bleeding. Blood made the best lubricant in Bardock's mind. Goku's shrill cries were like music to his ears. As he began to rhythmically thrust his hips, painful cries spilled from Goku's mouth and tears ran down his face, hitting the ground below.

The pain was too much for the Saiyan. He'd never been the bottom, and being taken that harshly, it being his first time, felt like his insides were being ripped apart. He felt the blood pooling around his lower half as his father continued to fuck him.

"Please.." Goku tried pleading, tears soaking the ground under his head, "Dad... it hurts.. please stop.."

A bit annoyed to hear his son speaking, Bardock grabbed Goku's face, pushing his palm against his son's mouth to silence him, "Does it look like I care? Shut the fuck up."

Bardock then thrust harder, his skin slapping against Goku's roughly. Through Bardock's hand, he heard something different, a low moan escaping Goku's lips. Bardock took his hand away, grabbing his son's hips and pulling him down as he thrust up, "Yeah, feel good yet? I bet it does, you whore."

Goku had realized the pain had started to diminish and to his horror, his body reacted quickly. It started shaking, quivering, and moans of pleasure replaced screams of pain. He willed himself not to react, but his body betrayed him. Bardock's hands moved, and through the words, Goku let out another cry, a sob more like it. He didn't want his body to react this way. But waves of pleasure made his body move and he moaned again, more elongated than the first.

God the sounds coming from his son drove Bardock wild. He found himself thrusting faster, driving his hips roughly in between Goku's thighs. Goku took it willingly, moaning louder and panting faster.

"You like it when Daddy fucks you?" Bardock was nearly whispering to Goku, smirking again as he heard the sexy sounds coming from him, "I bet you fucking do.."

• 3 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Thank you. ^-^ Believe it or not, I'm actually not done with this story. Lol I'll finish it soon, though.

Goku's back arched upwards, his chest thrusting up into a curve as he felt the overwhelming pleasure coarse through his body. Both hands clenched the grass below him, his fingers digging into the hard ground. His moans got louder, nearly echoing over the trees of the forest. Goku felt the thrusts get harder, faster, making his cries get louder this time, "Fuck.."

"Right there?" Bardock's voice was nearly a whisper and a low, lustful ring was in his voice as he bucked his hips. The hand that held Goku by the throat moved up his soft neck and his thumb slipped into Goku's mouth. His son sucked erotically, his tongue dancing around before his back arched again, his head tossing back into a loud groan of pleasure.

"Right there!" Goku's voice was a low moan now. Lust had taken over his mind and body and he had no will of his own anymore, "Right there.. don't stop.."

Bardock gripped Goku's hip in his hand and quickened his thrusts. Just moments later, Bardock felt Goku tighten around him and they both came at the same time. Bardock's hips slowed before he pulled away, falling onto his back. His brain was cloudy, and he was dizzy. It took him a few moments before he opened his eyes in horror.

He realized what he had done then. He leaned up, groaning from being sore. He fixed himself before he rose his head, shocked to see that Goku was already up, and putting on what was left of his torn clothing.

Bardock rose to his feet, shaking hid head as pain filled his features and heart, "Kakarot.. I don't-"

Goku took a deep breath, fresh tears streaking his face as he pulled the gi shirt over his chest, "It's fine.. let's go home.."

"No.." Bardock shook his head, "It's not.. It's not fine. Jesus Christ, what have I done??"

Goku turned to Bardock, "You took what you wanted. That's what happens during Rut. You see what you want, and you take it. Period."

Bardock shook his head again, "This shouldn't be okay.. Kakarot, I hurt you.."

"You didn't hurt me.." Goku shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "I'm a whore.. Remember?" He turned to go, but stopped, "We'll never talk about this.. ever. Understand?"

No. Bardock didn't understand. Not at all. But, he knew deep down, he had to. For Goku. So Bardock nodded his head slowly before his eyes raised up to follow Goku, who had started to fly towards home. Bardock waited until he couldn't see Goku anymore before he finally crashed to the ground. His head in his hands, he shook softly.

'What have I done?'