Ansatsu Kyoushitsu ( KoroxKarasuma )

FemaleDeath00

Hey, so I've been watching Ansatsu Kyoushitsu ( Assassination Classroom ) and I just can't take it

I mean, the pressure in my head is way too big

I want something to happen

So I came up with this myself

My mother tongue isn't english so there might be some mistakes ( i'll make sure I correct everything )

I'll do my best to please you guys

I hope you'll like it though (ง︡'-'︠)ง

Ch1

The strange octopus teacher kept teaching his students of E-class as good as ever, but lately he has been showing interest in the male part of the class. It's full of looking good boys whom he liked to gaze at while helping them understand the subjects. Just because he isn't human it doesn't changes the fact that he was born and raised on earth, so it's quite normal for him to have sexual interests.

Koro-sensei coul approach the male students quite well but, how was he gonna tell he wanted to do perverted things with them? He did not wish to do any crime either, also he didn't want to lower his guard and tried to be killed. He had to think of a plan, but what? 'Ah!' Something suddenly appeared in his thoughts like a flash 'Tadaomi kun!' and with this the second step was meet with him. It would be quite easy 'cause Tadaomi is a sports teacher so he could be found in the locker rooms by the end of the day.

It was about 7pm when the octopus teacher went to the locker rooms. He wasn't surprised when he saw Tadaomi sensei. The same hadn't heard Koro sensei enter the locker rooms and kept undressing himself to take a shower. The classes were already over so the school was empty, everyday the sports teacher would take a bath in the locker rooms when he was alone, he felt like it was his moment of peace. The creature prefered to be quiet and appreciate the fine piece of art heading to the showers, at this point he was thinking in so many naughty things that his skin colour automatically changed to pink. 'Ahh ... it's so perfect ... it's like I hit the jackpot', the pink male was already drooling with the thoughts of how Takaomi would be when he shoved his limbs up his arse. At this moment he just wanted to take the other male by force in the showers, but then it wouldn't be funny anymore right? He had to take it easy.

First chapter is done

More to come ..

:Banzai-Dance:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FemaleDeath00

• yaoi4fans

• Rheena_Andy

Ch2

While Tadaomi was taking a shower, Koro sensei sat on the benches near the lockers, but a sudden sound made him get up once again. The strange sound kept going on and as the octopus teacher approached the showers door he quickly understood what kind of sounds they were, he let out a chuckle 'So that's what you're doing Mr sensei hehe, masturbating in school is quite troublesome ... I think I just had an idea'. In a second he went to the classroom, fetched some papers and came back with them on his so called "hand", he leaned against the door to see if the sounds were still "on" and grinned as he noticed they were getting more intense. He waited and 'Now!' he suddenly opened the door, but as the same time he did that he felt something hit his face, it was sticky, white and liquid.

The sports teacher widened his eyes at the sudden happenings "Ah .." it was all he could say. The yellow teacher was surprised too, he knew quite well what was happening inside the showers but he did not know the other male was so fast. The only thing the octopus teacher said was "Sorry to interrupt!" he then closed the door and headed to the bathroom to wash his face 'Ah ... tomorrow's a new day. I wonder what he's thinking ...' he thought. When the creature left the room Tadaomi immediately came to his senses 'Fuck! What the hell just happened?!' The only thing he could remember was the papers on the others "hand" so he could tell it was something important, but still 'What did I do?! I freakin' came on that alien's face! What is he gonna think of me now?'

While Koro sensei was widly smirking on the bathroom, the other man was deep red drowning in embarrassment on the showers. He calmly got out of the room, dressed his cleaned clothes and put his straight face back on 'It must be important, but I can't really face him right now ... Ahh fuck it ... I'll wait till tomorrow. Now I need to get home and get a good night of sleep to keep myself fresh for tomorrow ... As if I could do that ! Fuck!', with this the sports teacher took a deep breath and headed home.

Second chapter is done

More to come ..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I laughed soooo well at this part cheetah5

"He waited and 'Now!' he suddenly opened the door, but as the same time he did that he felt something hit his face, it was sticky, white and liquid."

I like the fiction!~ Next~~ cheetah4

@

I'm so happy you liked it :o

Thanks a lot hehe

Ch3

In the next morning Tadaomi went to school still a bit nervous knowing that in the end of the day there would be a reunion with the E-class teachers, which actually consisted in him, Koro sensei and a not important woman. It was a pain in the ass, but he had no choice but to keep it professional. It was about 7:30 pm when the sports teacher headed to where the reunion was taking place, he opened the door and immediately saw the yellow creature sitting on one of the many tables there. He walked in, closed the door and leaned against the wall waiting for the left teacher to arrive, minutes later he heard a voice, " Karasuma sensei ... the other teacher isn't gonna come " when the man turned around, he noticed the bright grin in the octopus teacher face, he hated that face.

"And how do you know? ". For his surprise the creature removed his cellphone out and showed him a message, the same had no choice but to read it ... and it was true. Maybe he had received one too but he left his phone at home. " Well then ... what did you wanted to talk about ?" the other teacher suddenly shot his look at Tadaomi when he heard those words remembering the sweet memories from the night before, "What?". The sports teacher frowned it was obvious the other male was playing dumb on purpose, "Yesterday, I noticed you had some papers with you" the creature grinned even more as he heard this "Ah ... it doesn't matter I already finished treating those, but thanks for the concern Karasuma sensei. I thought you didn't really wanted to speak of last night ...".

Suddenly flashes of what had happened hit the black haired male, even though he still had his pride he knew that what he did wasn't right "I'm sorry for what happened last night.", this was the last thing he thought he would say to the alien, but he still "exploded" on his face ... so it's normal to apologize, right?. "What if I don't accept your apologies?" this phrase locked itself on the other's mind like glue, he couldn't protest with the fate of earth in that creature's "hands", so, he swallowed his pride once again and said "What can I do for you to forgive me then?".

Third chapter is done

More to come..

Omg! It's finally happening! *dying whale noises*

Besides KoroKara, I also ship KarmaxNagisa. :3 but my imagination runs wilder with KoroKara. *nosebleeds*

Thanks for this!

Haha the pleasure is all mine @

I'm so glad to know that i'm not the only one :D

Ch4

The octopus teacher gazed at Tadaomi for a while 'Haha, this is going in a good rhythm', in a split second the creature was already in front of the other teacher's face. He then reached one tentacle to caress the other's cheek, "I just wanna have fun with Karasuma sensei for a little while", as soon as he said this the black haired male flinched at his words, he already knew what that meant and where this was leading. The sports teacher didn't really wanted to submit to the yellow male that easily, but he had no other choice, after all it was him who asked that stupid question.

Instead of responding he just looked away flushing a bit, the other teacher grinned "Well you're fast to understand the position you're in humm, quite amusing indeed". With this the tentacle that was on the human's cheek had now slid inside of his shirt beginning to fold his chest, "That was a big shot yesterday ...in what were you thinking to shoot a load like that?" Koro sensei asked with curiosity but the other man just kept silent. In fact it was precisely because of the alien. Tadaomi has been having really strange and erotic dreams with him, he tried his best to think of something else while the dreams occurred, but as much as they looked like they were, they weren't lucid ones, so he just couldn't control them.

He dreamt with that almost every night so he kinda grew accustomed to it, but then when he woke up he would always feel a pressure in his bottom half, including his member and his bottom itself. So every time those dreams appeared, in the next morning he would always masturbate to relieve the pressure. In the beginning he would just jack off, but night by night he started to feel his arse quite hot and itchy, which lead him with no choice but to finger himself, what he actually did this morning as well. In this so famous erotic dream Koro sensei would stuff uncountable tentacles up his bottom, all of them hitting his prostate making waves of unbearable pleasure hit him.

But the more those dreams appeared the more Karasuma grew thoughts of the yellow creature, and that's precisely what happen the day before in the showers. That time he started by stuffing two fingers in his sweet spot to alleviate the itchy feeling, which made him come right away. And in that precise moment the teacher came in ... at first he thought that it was just a fruit of his imagination, but when he realized he was wrong he almost died of embarrassement.

"What's that? The cat bit your tongue? Well I'm not gonna force you to answer, I'll just find out by myself then."

Fourth chapter is done

More to come..

Ch4.5

Tadaomi frighten a bit when he heard the other male's words. He would die of shame if the creature were to find out that he was ... actually involved in it. Koro sensei smirked reaching a tentacle to the other's entrance, the same let out a light moan as he felt the tentacle rubbing against his hole. When the yellow malepushed the tentacle in the creature stood surprised for a bit as he felt a soft meat clenching into one of his limbs like crazy, "Haha, don't tell me... Karasuma sensei fingers himself ? Amusing indeed".

The sports teacher only blushed at the question, "Ah, I'll take that as a yes then". The other male was getting slightly annoyed with the boring silence in the room, he didn't wanted to have fun all by himself, so to stir up the other teacher a little bit he suddenly stuffed one more tentacle in. With the sudden feeling of the second limb entering him, Tadaomi quivered and let out a loud moan. Koro sensei could only grin widely as he heard the sport's teacher sweet voice enter his eardrums, he wanted to hear it once again so he forcely pushed a third tentacle in, all he could feel was the quivers from the man bellow him "Agh! Ngh-ih!", 'Ah... Music to my ears...' the creature thought.

But there was still one thing he hadn't done yet, he dying to try it right away so, to fullfil his own desires he began to move the three tentacles wilder and deeper trying to find Karasuma's sweet spot. When Tadaomi sensed the limbs hitting deep inside him, he jolted back gasping for air while tears began to well up in his eyes from the sudden intense pain "Ngh! Sto—ngh! Ih! I'm ah! Gha! Gonna ... ah ... break—ngh!". The octupus teacher tried to find the other's prostate as fast as he could, he did not wished to cause pain to the other male. In a fraction of seconds he felt one of his tentacles hit a squishy yet soft meat and as soon as he felt that he fastly moved the other limbs to the same place, "Say Karasuma sensei, is it here? Is it here that you feel good?".

When the yellow creature stopped talking a red string of blood started to fall out from his own nose as he suddenly saw the other man's state. Tadaomi sensei couldn't even say a word with the pain that bow had faid to unbearable pleasure hitting deep inside him, the only think he could do was moan sweetly at the sensation of his prostate being stimulated over and over again. "Hoho, it looks like you're feeling quite good alright... Karasuma sensei... I didn't knew you could be so lewd hehe", the alien started to hear mumbles coming from the other's mouth, so he gently curled a tentacle around his chin and whispered "Talk a little louder, please ?". The sports teacher's face was a mess, his eyes were all blurry and the saliva rolling out from his mouth seemed like it didn't had an end.

"M-more ... ngh .... more"

The octupus teacher couldn't believe in what he was hearing, it was too good to be true, "I still can't hear you". Tadaomi just wanted more pleasure, and he wasn't gonna play hard now that his climax was approaching. Instead he started to move his own hips feeling the other's limbs going in and out of his horny hole, "Ngh ... I want ... to come... ah!", the creature smirked when he headr the other's plea "Oh? ... I see, I'll let you come since you're being a good boy, but ..." Koro sensei suddenly replaced the three limbs by a thicker and longer one "... you're gonna have to make me feel good too ..."the sudden action made the other man jolt back in pleasure once again.

'No way... Is this is dick? So thick and long, fucking disgusting ...' Karasuma's thoughts were contradicting is actions. He now moved his hips faster than before trying to hit his climax as soon as he could, but now there was something stopping him ... a tentacle, a tentacle was wrapped around the base of his cock preventing him from coming, "Now... Karasuma sensei... don't you think you're being a little selfish?... I just put mine in... don't be mean now". 'Mean? You're the one who's fucking raping me and you're calling me mean? Seriously I don't know what's up in your head'.

In a moment there was a big rockus and when the black haired man opened his eyes he found himself facing the alien quite straightfully, he hated that grin, he couldn't look at his face up so close, not in that moment. He tried to hid his face with his arm when suddenly a tentacle coming from nowhere stopped him from doing so pushing his arms on the wall behind him. "Come on, you can't have all the fun to yourself", the sports teacher frowned at the other's words, "And .. ngh .. who said I was having-ah .. fun .. jackass!". The octupus teacher chuckled at the others reply "Haha, your body sure doesn't thinks that ... why don't you submit to me and cry out some more Karasuma sensei ..." as he said this he reached his tongue to lick the other's ear and began to fasten up his moves.

Tadaomi moaned at the sudden feeling, he couldn't surpress himself anymore, "Please ... ngh ... Koro sensei" the creature smiled at the other's words also feeling his climax approaching, "Haha, well that's a cute Karasuma sensei". As soon as the alien released the other's member, he saw a white liquid shooting to his clothes dripping a bit to the releasor's belly. Koro sensei grabbed the sports teacher limp body as he noticed he had pass out from the exaustion, still, it wasn't enough to satisfy the alien's needs.

He wasn't that mean to continue his amusing time with a limp body nor to leave him alone like that,so ,he grabbed the other teacher by his limbs and headed to the other's apartment. Luckily Tadaomi had left the key in his jacket pocket, so with that the creature opened the door. He then cleaned the black haired man, dressed him with his pajamas and placed hi on his bed. He looked at the other's sleeping face and gave one last smirk before leaving the building 'That look will soon be mine'.

Chapter 4.5 is done

More to come..

• 4 weeks later...

Ch5

The sun came up and it was already Saturday. The sports teacher woke up and looked up to the clock "12 pm ... I slept quite a while humm ... I'm lucky there's no work today ... so hungry ...", as he mumbled this he got out of the bed and started to walk in the room's door direction, but a sudden pain hit him which made him return to the bed in a fraction of seconds. He still remembered what had happened the night before "Fuck ..". Tadaomi regretted himself from falling out in the creature's trap so easily, also he didn't knew how he got home, but you don't need to be a genious to know how he got there, it was quite obvious. "Ah ... Why me ...", feelings started to come back, but, what kind of feels? He didn't quite knew either.

Karasuma took a deep breath and tried to forget everything for a little bit, he then got up one more time and, ignoring the pain, headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As he washed his body he remembered all the pleasure he had felt the night before and gently rubbed his butt cheeks "Ah .. It still hurts a bit ... that thing .. Ah! I'm so stupid! Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!". After he finished his bath he put on some comfortable clothes and headed to the kitchen, he was opening the fridge when a sudden knock on the door stopped him from doing so. He sighed and walked towards the door to open it, he didn't usually had visits so he thought it couldn't be something really important, "If it's publicity I'm not interes—" the figure in front of him made him gulp really hard.

"What the hell are you d—" his lips were suddenly shut with a tentacle.

Fifth chapter is over

More to come ..

- - - Updated - - -

Ch6

"Good afternoon Karasuma sensei, pardon me for the intrusion", the yellow creature stepped into the other's apartment closing the door behind him. He headed to the kitchen still with the tentacle pressed on the sports teacher mouth and placed two bags on the balcony "I brought food, have you not lunched yet?", as he finished his question he removed the limb from the teacher's lips, and as soon as he did that Tadaomi scratched the back of his own back in confusion 'Well ... I am kinda hungry' he thought. "No I haven't ..", Koro sensei smiled at the other man's reply "That's just perfect! Sit down, I'll be over in a minute", the black haired man nodded and sat on a chair but suddenly, reality hit him and he quickly got up "Wait, wait, wait, why are you even here?". The octopus teacher turned to the other male and said "Well ... this is my way of apologizing ... I was quite rough with you last night, correct me if I'm wrong of course".

Even though the black haired human hated the creature before him he knew that deep down he had a gentle heart, he could see it in the way he dealt with his students. The sports teacher admired that side of him, actually, but he would never expect he would receive this kind of treatment too. He sat on the same chair once again and placed on his straight face he used everyday, "I don't need your pity, I still have my pride you know ..", 'Pride? I think I've lost all of that last night, but it doesn't matter, I can't keep on giving him his own desires". The other teacher smirked as he heard what the human said, but said nothing, instead he just kept taking the ingredients out of the bags he had brought. 'Again ... that face ... that grin ... I can't see trough him at all ... so fuckin' irritating', Tadaomi looked down at the floor with a lonely look on his face 'Really ... why am I thinking in him so much? ... I don't get this ...'.

A sudden sound interrupted his thoughts and he immediately looked up at the table, he couldn't believe in what he was contemplating, it looked like they were in a feast, the table full of food, but not just any kind of food ... his favorite one. "How did you knew ..." his words were fastly cut by the creature's voice "Let's just say I know more about you than you think ... now ... please eat, you seem hungry Karasuma sensei". The other male looked at the food, it looked delicious but he was a bit suspicious "How do I know you didn't put any weird stuff in here?", Koro sensei chuckled "If I wanted to do something to you don't you think I had already done it? And I wouldn't dare to prejudice your health, on the contrary ... I'm here because I care about you".

Sixth chapter is done

More to come ..

• 1 month later...

Ch7

'You care about me?... What the hell...', Tadaomi said nothing, instead he began to dig in his meal, "I-it's good..." he mumbled. The creature nodded "You made me glad to know that", the sports teacher looked up at the other male but quickly changed his sight to another direction. "You can eat too you know... It's awkward to eat alone with you staring at me so much", the octupus teacher shoke his head in denial "Ahh, sensei you're to kind but you see... my apetite is quite hard to fill. I'll have to refu--", his words were suddenly cut off by Karasuma's "Just sit and eat, you're in my house so my rules".

Koro sensei quietly sat on the chair next to the other man and started eating slowly. After a while the black haired man finished eating and sighed "Ah.. I'm full already... you can eat the rest if you want", although the man ate quite well it didn't changed the fact that the alien had made enough food to a whole family. Tadaomi walked to the restroom, sat on the couch and turned on his laptop, when he looked up he could see the other male already washing the dishes "Well that was fast.." he let out a chuckle as he said this. The yellow creature shot an embarrassed smile and sat next to the other male, "May I ask what are you doing?".

"Taking care of the documents for the next school trip", 'You're too close!' the proximity between the two teachers wasn't too much from 10 inches, making the human male slightly blush and his heart beat like crazy 'Ahh why is this happening to me...'. "Ah another trip, how delightful! My students are needing a little break hahaha" said Koro sensei while smiling. 'Hmph... as always, thinking in his students comes first of course. Why does he have to be like this? So fucking irritating.. ', "By the way where are we going?" the octupus teacher asks. "To a hot spring in a private island.", the alien smirked as he heard the other's response and slowly his skin colour started changing... to pink. The sports teacher kept looking at his laptop paying no mind to what it was hapenning, suddenly he heard a rustle next to him and instinctively looked to the other male. The pink coloured octupus quickly changed to a no expression face, got up from the couch and announced "It's decided then, I gotta start working on the guides to my class!", with all this rockus Karasuma let out a smile to the other's stupid reaction, but immediately hide it, 'What the hell am I smiling for? Concentration Tadaomi!".

Seventh chapter is done

More to come ..