Hallo - Best wishes from Germany! :D

Minzgruen

Hey (: My name's Mai and I'm 19 years old. Living in Germany.

Uhm, accidentally I've found this forum and I liked, what I saw. So I'm here (: Guess there are many nice people here (: (And we all have the same addiction: yaoi! *-*)

I'm listening to all kinds of "hard" music (: Die Toten Hosen, Papa Roach, Rise Against, Callejón, Bring Me The Horizon, Silverstein, Escape The Fate, Bosse... As well as MUCC and Asian Kung-Fu Generation (:

Uhm. When did it all began? There was a time, when I loved Tokio Hotel (yeah... yeah). So I was curious, what this "fanfics" and "twincest" means. Googled. Then I read my first yaoi fanfic; twincest. Immediately. But I liked it and so I started to write fanfics on my own. It was on 2005, I think. So I'm pretty sure, that I'm really good at writing! Unfortunately, my fanfics are in German =X I'd love to share it with you!

The first manga I've really loved is Ouran High School Host Club! So my favorite pairings are Tamaki x Kyouya; Hikaru x Kaoru. I also like Kayashima x Nakatsu (Hana Kimi), Itsuki x Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu) and... because I love Japanese actors: Takagi Manpei x Takagi Shinpei (Reallife twincest, yay!) and Takagi Shinpei x Yanagishita Tomo, because they kissed on stage

My favorite actors are Yanagishita Tomo, Takagi twins, Yamamoto Yusuke, Daito Shunsuke, Seto Koji and Ikuta Toma

Unfortunetely, only one of them played a gay character Q___Q~ But it is Tomo, therefore it's great

Love Tumbling, Hana Kimi 2007 (Hana Kimi 2011; only because it has Tomo in it! xD'), Ouran High School Host Club, Otomen, Takumi-Kun Series (Of course xD'), and Ren'ai Shindan (episodes 1-3).

No. I'm not obsessed with Tomo and the Takagi twins!

I hope I'll make friends here, soon

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minzgruen

• chiakaiyuki

• Minto

• Jin.

Hi hi Mai, welcome to YO :D

Such a nice introduction :p

It's always nice to see another Yaoi big fan, and as for your fanfics, i hope i read one of those soon ;)

Hope you have fun here, it's really such a great community... :D

Enjoy :p

Welcome to YO!

TH twincest - hehe. I like it also.

And maybe you could translate your fics to english?

Well, I hope you have fun here ^^

Waah

I BET it's a great community (:

@ chiakaiyuki: You don't have a clue! I've wrote 35 TH FF's or so. It was really a HUGE phase xD' Now, I'm more into other pairings, but actually I still like Bill x Tom. Uhm. My English is so-so. I don't think, I'd be able to translate it properly ):

Hi Mai! :msn_red_fox 5 Welcome to YaoiOtaku! Haha I also used to be a Tokio Hotel fan back in '05 when they had Durch den Monsoon (don't know if I spelled it right)

Glad you joined us and hope you'll have lots of fun here!

Wooho, I'm so happy (: You're all very nice (:

@ Justme: Yes, this was the time, when I became fan, too. You have to spell it "Monsun", but that's alright xD' Since they aren't no longer here in Germany, I lost addiction to them ^^' It's like they are out of this world, I didn't hear some news for a looong time. So, I'm also fine with Japanese actors! xD'

willkommen! :'D I'm not german but i'm learning to speak the language ^_^

Its a pleasure to meet you, and welcome. And you really would have fun here :'D

hi mai.

welcome to the forum.

schön mal wieder deutsche hier zu haben;)

tote hosen...omg...ich sterbe, hör ich schon seit der grundschule.

hier findest du schnell freunde, hier sind die mitglieder stets höfflich und sehr nett.

have a nice stay here ;)

Whooho, ich hinterlasse kurz auch noch mal einen kleinen Post auf Deutsch d:

Meine Eltern haben die schon vor meiner Geburt gehört, deswegen bin ich mit denen aufgewachsen

• Like 1

@ chiakaiyuki: You don't have a clue! I've wrote 35 TH FF's or so. It was really a HUGE phase xD' Now, I'm more into other pairings, but actually I still like Bill x Tom. Uhm. My English is so-so. I don't think, I'd be able to translate it properly ):

Your english is great! But if you don't wanna translate, thats fine ^^

I read many TH fics... not so much now... like to read yours, but I cant speak German XD

Your english is great! But if you don't wanna translate, thats fine ^^

I read many TH fics... not so much now... like to read yours, but I cant speak German XD

Uhm, thanks xD' But it's really difficult to translate fanfics =X I don't think I can make it ._. Maybe I should search for a person, who is better in it >_

Matti_19: Thank you~ :3 I made it by myself, but I'm not really satisfied with it, because there aren't any good pictures from the twins out there =X (: